All Comments on 'Haley Gets Hot and Bothered'

by grayshade

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11almost 6 years ago
Amorous Amy

Nice. You should make this into a series of those who venture into Amy's realm. I'm sure she has a lot of wisdom to impart.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
Sweaty Bodies on a Concrete Patio!

This was delightfully erotic BUT sweaty bodies when there is a pool nearby and a concrete patio as a place to make love. I think I'd give it a miss!

Robertodavo aka Robert Davidson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You Need To Explain...

..the oddly shaped pool. Guess you'll have to do a second chapter! xx

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

A Hot Sexy Sweaty Heaven,,, yes!

Hallo grayshade!

When I was learning to drive I got lost a lot driving through the back farm roads around Poysdorf, that's in Austria... I seen a lot of tractors and sweaty men but never did I luck on to anyone like Amy, and let me correct something Amy said. ... Haley didn't fall out of the sky, she fell into Heaven,,, yes!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Sweaty Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having had my butt parked on a tractor more than a few summer days, I never wore shorts, let alone Daisy Dukes, along with a tube top. Too many tractor parts to burn yourself on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Foot fetish and anal play. For a first time - doubt it. I know it's fantasy but that ruined the story.

redlion75redlion758 months ago

So she goes from the serious relationship with the basketball gf to fucking anything with a vag?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous