All Comments on 'Half Sisters Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
NKenNKenover 9 years ago
Well...

unless someone hacked the account it was written by DGHear but the quality is sadly missing!

Having read part 1, i was in 2 minds as to whether to bother with part 2, as you can tell by my comment being here i read it but needn't have bothered. I've never known a DG story so lacking in .... well pretty much everything that used to make him appear to be such a talented writer!

Usually there is a character that draws you in and makes you feel for at least one of them but i just felt lacklustre/ apathetic to them all!

Sorry DG but you can be so much better than this offering :(

DG HearDG Hearover 9 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

As promised submitted ch. 2 as soon as possible thanks to my editor. As I have said, not ever story is for everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my stories. It's always appreciated. Maybe I'm getting to old for this.

with respect

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope

The set up was there in ch 1. This one sounded like it gave into those wanting Charles to be a cheat.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHICH SISTER GETS THE TONY

while the other has an Oscar. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
As in part 1...

As in part 1, this was about cheaters. She being the smart lawyer she was, why the need to stay in a marriage like the one she had? She was so smart that her old office were sorry not to keep her and not her husband. A so clever woman never would stay married to a guy that cheated on her. That's where the story spoils itself...And a clever woman, would never choose to become a whore, like the sister. She would have divorced and live her life, trying to find a new love. Sorry @DG Hear, but you weren't inspired writing this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trashy story.

Story of cheaters. Enjoyed only by those who can not attract and keep their own mate.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
Of course it was about cheaters

That's what this category is all about deep down, isn't it? Nice story DG!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
nice story

Done very well. Enjoyable. Not too long, not too short. I'd say, "just right."

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Ultimately a nice Fuzzy, Feel Good story

Even if it was about cheaters, the Good Gal won in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Haters gonna hate

Ignore the two hating anonymous reviews. Good story, well written. Most enjoyable.

Just like a woman's skirt ought to be... long enough to cover the subject, short enough to keep things interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just not up to your usual standards

Maybe next time.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Smothest Cheater story I have encountered

The only personage that I liked was the baby girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So who's the real cheater here? Charles is a two faced bag of shit

She finally got a life and got rid of the controll freak husband who was the real cheater.just used her for his show! Good ending , I had doubts about chapter one but you ended it beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Those men who hate women critics, can't see past their blinders!

Sorry for you who only see life in one dimension . You can honest say she was not a victim and did not deseve a life from this two faced creep named Charles. Are you so blind sided with you perverted comments and so procedure in your thinking process. sad !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

My wife & I truly loved this story. We had some wild sex after reading the first half. She even fantasized about Kevin fucking her. I hope you write more stories along this line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
should we call this a cliche

or just an accurate depiction of life. The main characters were lawyers and all were despicable.

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 9 years ago
Who are you??

Are you really DG Hear? I've read your other stories and this was not even within lightyears of the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

Do not do double standard. The husband was serial cheater................

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A new low for DG

What happened to you?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Charles Was Never Real

You set him up as the straw man in chapter one and just beat him to death in the finish. This allowed the amoral protagonist to look good by comparison. Unappealing, least of evil characters make for a bleak story. But five stars anyway for stretching yourself. One little technical note: you consistently use "to" when "too" is the correct usage. Just sayin.

cpetecpeteover 9 years ago
Nice tale

Well done kittle tale. Enjoyable, thanks for posting

john1946john1946over 9 years ago
Enjoyed

A fun little read. Thanks for doing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing good about this.

Two people who weren't in love. They should have never married. She should have divorced before whoring herself out like that. Even though the husband was a douche bag, she could have walked anytime. But that's just me. I'm more of a murder before cheat kind of person anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for the effort. It's where you end up that counts.

She ended up OK, so that's good. Charles was such an ass she deserved what she got for marrying him. Would probably still be married to him if not for the pregnancy, so what's that make her? Not a bad person, just a lazy person. Her child gave her some gumption. I hope she finds a worthy man to provide a father for her child. If she's fucking Ben behind his wife's back then she is still too lazy to find a decent available man. At least she lacks the imagination and marital ambition to appreciate what she's missing. Let's hope she finds true love and happiness, someday.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
***

I'm a word nit picker like SparksWillFly, so I'll pass on this story. Good writing. Didn't much care for her pick of sex partners - especially her own husband. Story was just okay. Cheers!

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
A departure

I really found this story lacking... unusual for you.

It was a 'I did this and then I did this' kind of story--factual but devoid of anything substantive or emotive. And that's the real shame of it because the bones of this story are great, but that's all they are... bones.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
OK I guess

She had an unhappy marriage, she fucked some other guys, she had a baby, she got divorced and now she's happy enough. That about sum it up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Women are all BITCHES

KILL THEM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Potential. ...

Ok story which had all yhe ingredients to be a great story.

The ending seemed to be rushed !

Perhaps a sequel in the future.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

she was a slut. Should have got the divorce and then moved on.

OnethirdOnethirdover 9 years ago
Good one

I liked this story- it could have had several more chapters that filled in some gaps; I was expecting Kevin to play a bigger role and there to be some more backlash at the husband, but sometimes a few red herrings are just fine. Keep up the nice work and I look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to rushed, to sappy

its all smelling like roses and sliding right into heaven. She makes close friends with Ben, the same guy that was a whorehound, and ran with her husband. She really makes excellent choices in the men she selects to fuck. Oh yes, she is a brilliant tax attorney but a stupid dumb fuck and her low class fuck around sister is the one that woke her up to life..

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
wife

I can't understand the criticism of her as her husband was fooling around and their marriage was merrily one of convenience

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

Just sad. She says that she's not a cum slut, but believe me, she is.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
Poor showing

Not a single person to like in this tale. They're all dumb as bricks and seem to be incapable of making rational decisions. Not to mention that they're all so boring that the "drama" has no impact whatsoever.

2 stars from me. Not nearly up to par with your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SparksWillFly is right about Charles...

He is a strawman. His development is poor even for crappy LW setups. As for the rest, who cares that she has fucks multiple partners? Christ, you'd think LW was a nunnery the way you cucks go on about women.

The big problem with this story is the magical pot that makes every backyard bbq into an orgy. It's incredibly annoying when people write about what they don't understand and can't be bothered to research (as in 10 mins on google).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yuk....

She was a stupid cum slut and married to an asshole man whore.

Her sister was a pig and every man in this story sucked shit as well.

The only person I have sympathy for in this story is the poor kid.

Hope her mother and everyone associated with her dies from being amoral, out of control fuckwads and she gets adopted by something more closely resembling humans.

What a bunch of goddamned lizards!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cock slut

And she says that she's not a whore? I beg to differ. When the baby isn't bi-racial so it could be either one of 2 guys, that sounds like a whole in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

not a whore just had an asshole for a hubby lucky she got away from him

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

only let down about this story, is you stopped at 2 chapters

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 6 years ago
Not a whore...

...but definitely more than a little self-centered. Does her 'precious gift' not have a right to know her father? Does the father not have any rights to be a part of his child's life? How is she any less controlling than Charles was?

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Pretty good story straight forward not much drama or surprises.

Grissom1755Grissom1755over 4 years ago
Great read

It takes the love of a family member to see what she was missing and feeling. She realised early on that her sex life was poor and unhappy. Good for her that, she has found her purpose in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your stuff, just not this one.

Nobody to like at least for me.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Same as chapter one

Her husband was an ass, but still no reason for her to become a whore. Black men, assholes as usual, added for maximum degradation. I would have thought better of DG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Weak

Not up to DG’s usual standard.

No real conflict and fairly uninteresting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not up to DG’s usual writing standard. The Caroline character was a slut, even though she had an unhappy marriage her running out and getting pregnant in a sex orgy was inexcusable. If she wanted to screw around then she should have just gotten a divorce and moved on. She is just lucky the baby was white and not biracial because that would of taken all kind of explaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reads a lot like a grocery list than a compelling story. Her motivation for sex is passionless, and it reads more like an owner's manual than erotica once the act begins being narrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Caroline finally got balls, enough to leave Charles! Surprising for a woman to get balls, right? Were they temporarily borrowed or implanted? We will never know.

In my view, the basic and intrinsic qualities (or absence thereof) are still there in her (but delayed, maybe) and quite flagrant since she is now the one cheating with Ben, behind his wife's back!!!

Rating? Between a weak 2 or a 3 minus. By far, this NOT one of your best!!!

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I re-read DGHear's stories occasionally so they can't be all bad. This one was not very good. Charles is a pasteboard villain and Caroline seems a rather stupid for a successful lawyer. Perhaps her immortal line 'I did excellent at law school' (I just had to laugh) proves that you don't have to be literate to be a tax lawyer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1star for the SLUT SISTERS

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

I don't care what previous posters say, women have as much right to enjoy sex as men, labelling them as slots, but not the men in the orgy suggests the anonymous poster is an incel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible read. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

shit story, hoe sisters man whore husband.. jesus

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

THANK YOU for a fun story. Your tale reminds me of a very old saying; "The (grinding) wheel of the gods grind exceedingly slow, but it grinds exceedingly fine."

Gave you a 5. Thanks again.

Be Well and Happy,

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5713 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Half Sisters Previous Part
Half Sisters Series Info

SIMILAR Stories