Half Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,715 Followers

When he got it very wet he slowly entered me. It hurt a little at first and he held up for a few seconds. Once we got into it, it didn't feel too bad; actually it felt rather good. He began slapping my ass as he fucked me in the ass. There was a bit of pain but it still felt good. I felt him push hard into me and he came in my ass. I have to admit it wasn't too bad even though I prefer to have a cock in my pussy.

After he came he told me it was the best night of sex he had ever had in his life. I got up and went and took a shower. When I finished I got dressed in front of Ben. He was getting hard again but I told him to go take a cold shower and I would make us breakfast.

He came down to the kitchen and kissed me. You would have thought we were newlyweds. He sat down and I made bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. As we were eating I thanked him for the recommendation. He asked me if we could get together again some time and I told him I didn't think so but he was one of the best lovers I've ever had.

He kissed me at the door before leaving and told me he had always loved me. I smiled and he left without even checking to see what I was taking. A while later Sasha and Eric showed up with the trailer and we loaded it up with all my personal clothes. Sasha couldn't believe one woman owned so many clothes. I told her she had sex with friends and I bought clothes for release of tension. It made her laugh.

****

I would get a quarter of a million dollars from our joint accounts. I did have a small saving of around twenty thousand that I had kept for my personal use. Charles wouldn't complain about it because he had much more stashed away. I just wanted out and had a lot of money to start over.

I left the house and called William, and let him know I was leaving. He said he was sad to see me go and wished me the best. He would call me when the dissolution was final. He had my cell number. I told him I wasn't sure where I was going, maybe up to see my mother. I didn't want anyone to know I was headed for Cincinnati.

I rode with Sasha and Eric followed us in his car pulling the trailer. We stopped in Columbus and I treated them to dinner. Eric asked me where I was going to live and I told him that I was staying with Sasha for a few days until I found an apartment of my own. We laughed when he said I had way to much stuff to fit in Sasha's apartment. I explained to him that I packed a few suit cases and the rest would be put in storage till I found a place.

When we arrived at the storage unit we put all my things in it and Eric was nice enough to take the trailer to the lot. Sasha and I did a lot of talking on the trip back. I told her I was starting over but that I wasn't going to become a plaything for men. She understood and said that she has changed some also. I was surprised when she told me she and Kevin were dating and being a bit more serious.

She asked me what I was going to do if the baby was Kevin's. I let her know that I was not having any DNA tests done. If it was a bi-racial baby I would say I had a one night stand. If the baby was white I would say it was my husband's, either way I was keeping the baby.

She said she was going to be an aunt and it made her smile. We went to bed early because of the long day. I still had to wonder if Ben was going to say anything to Charles.

I went looking for an apartment the following day. I was surprised how many empty apartments were available. I talked to the apartment manager in Sasha's building and asked if she had anything available. I was surprised when I looked at one of the available apartment that had three bedrooms. I was thinking ahead; one bedroom for me, one for the baby eventually and one for all my clothes. I signed a one month lease till I found out if I got the position at the law office.

Kevin stopped by after Sasha got home from work. We talked and he asked me if there was any chance the baby was his and I told him there wasn't. Sasha looked over at me and smiled. Kevin did say if I ever needed anything to let him know. I told him he had done enough already.

Eric stopped by the next day and offered to help me get some of my stuff out of storage. It was going to be a day to day process of bringing all my things in. I bought closets to hang all my clothes and put my shoes in. I also was having new furniture delivered in the coming days. I was buying all new things and Sasha and I were having fun going shopping. However, I was a bit embarrassed having so many clothes. Sasha's friends must have thought I was crazy.

On Monday I went to my interview and the senior partners were asking a lot of questions about my past and how well I knew Kevin who was one of their major clients. I informed them that I was getting a dissolution and since my husband was a senior partner in the firm I chose not to stay.

I was told that my old firm was well known and that their Cleveland branch had lost quite a bit of tax business to them and was hoping to get some of it back if I was hired. I explained to them that I could not contact the businesses accounts personally but I would be willing to work on any that they got back.

I gave them Ben's recommendation and they were surprised that a senior partner would give such a glowing recommendation. Jim, one of the senior partners left the room. When he came back in he said he had called Ben and was told he indeed wrote the paper and would really miss me. I was stunned that they called Ben directly but I was pretty sure that sealed the deal and I got the position. I would be starting the following Monday.

I was busy all week getting my apartment ready. I knew that once I started work that I would give it my all. By Saturday I had my apartment ready and Eric asked me out for dinner. I accepted and we had a nice one-on-one dinner. I only drank one glass of wine seeing I was pregnant even though I didn't show yet.

I did invite Eric in after our date and we did have sex but it was more of a loving nature and he waited for me to come. He asked about going out again in a few days and I told him I would be busy with my new position and would let him know when I had free time.

****

Life was truly busy and my new firm was impressed with my knowledge and abilities. I let them know that I was pregnant and that it wouldn't affect my job. I would need a few weeks off after the birth of my child. It didn't seem to bother them. I was told that a number of the partners took a leave for the birth of their children.

In my fourth month of pregnancy I was beginning to show. Some of the employees at the new firm asked me when I was due and I told them. When Bob and Eric saw I was pregnant they were a bit set back. They told me they would be there for me if I needed anything.

Sasha and I would see each other most every night and we would have dinner together. Her friends were now my friends and it wasn't all about sex. In fact I hadn't had sex in over a month with my busy schedule. I received a call from Sid from my old firm and he said my divorce was final and the rest of my money was deposited in my new savings account.

I was surprised when he said the partners wished they would have taken Ben's advice and bought out Charles instead of me. I thanked him for all he did for me and wished him the best.

I called Sasha at work and told her I wanted to celebrate. She got hold of Kevin and Eric and we all went out for dinner and a little dancing. I knew I wouldn't be dancing for the next few months. I had already stopped drinking alcohol and drank orange juice instead.

That evening Kevin went to Sasha's apartment and Eric came to mine. The sex was great. Eric kiss my tits and worked his way down to my little baby bump. I assured him he wouldn't be hurting the baby. We started in the missionary position and ended up with me on top riding him slow and easy.

He asked me if I wanted to be monogamous with him and I told him that even though I cared for him a lot that I didn't want to be tied down. I just got out of a bad marriage and was just wanting to have my baby and have a nice life. He was a good man and understood.

My new firm was happy with my work and I quickly was asked to do many of the tax related cases. Being a tax lawyer and a CPA sure helped me with my position.

My life was back to my old normal without the problem of worrying about Charles. I worked hard and did the best job I could. I talked to my mother about once a month and she asked me how I was doing even though she thought I was making a mistake and having a baby on my own. I did my best to explain my feelings to her.

In my eighth month of pregnancy I got a visitor from out of town; it was Ben. He had a deposition to take in Cincinnati and thought he would look me up. I was surprised that he would come and see me. He introduced himself to the senior partners and told them they got his best tax attorney when they got me.

He took me out for lunch and asked me how I was doing. He didn't try to take advantage of me or anything like that. He just wanted to know how I was doing and even said I was as sexy as hell even pregnant. I had that glow that people often talk about.

I asked him how Grace was doing and he said she still fucks Charles on the side and that he has a marriage of convenience. He no longer cared what Grace did and often thought about us. He did say Charles was pissed that I was able to get a job with a larger firm than he had and wondered how I even got the position.

Ben never told him that he gave me the recommendation I needed or that we slept together. He said it was a memory just for him to savor and when he knows Charles has been with Grace he just thinks about me. He gave me a kiss goodbye before he left. He said he liked the new Caroline, pregnant and all. He smile at me and said I seemed happy. I told him I was.

****

I remember the day my water broke. I called Sasha and she had an ambulance take me to the hospital. I was in labor for six hours. All my new friends were there at the hospital waiting for the baby to arrive. I was in a birthing room and everyone was talking to one another.

Sasha stayed with me and all the others came in and out. I remember seeing Bob, Eric, Audrey, Kevin and a couple of people from my new firm. Then I got the biggest surprise of my life. My mother came in to be with me. Sasha had called her as soon as I went into labor. I cried when I saw her.

When my pains were just minutes apart everyone was asked to leave the birthing room. My mom and Sasha stayed in my room during the deliver. The baby arrived and I was the mother of the prettiest baby girl. The nurses cleaned her up and put her in my arms.

My mom and Sasha were both crying. I know everyone reading this wants to know if my baby was bi-racial or white. She was white which meant either Bill or Eric was the biological father but neither would know, at least not for now.

My mom held Alicia and kept saying she had a beautiful granddaughter. I believe that my baby brought my mom and I closer together. One thing for sure was that Alicia wouldn't hurt for family. Everyone that saw her said they were her aunt or uncle.

I was back to work within the month. The new law firm I worked for had a day care and I saw my baby girl throughout the day. I now talked to my mother regularly and she came to visit me and her granddaughter often. Even my mom and Sasha became good friends.

Ben had stopped by to see the baby. We became closer and became friends with benefits. I would see him every few months and enjoyed his company.

I haven't seen Charles or his family since our divorce. Ben said he has aged and doesn't seem very happy. He won't even mention my name.

I know that many people reading my story will label me as a slut and a whore. Maybe I deserved it but it's not true. Yes I had sex a couple of times in college but I was true to my husband till I heard about his cheating on me. Maybe I used that as an excuse to cheat on him. I really didn't intend that to happen.

I will admit that I was in an unhappy and controlled marriage. As I got older I did want a family but Charles said he raised his kids and didn't want any little rug rats under his feet. As I was going through my change I realized how much I enjoyed helping out with my half sister when she was little. We really had some good times together and I loved to make her laugh.

Sasha actually opened my eyes to all that I missed in my twenties and thirties. I don't blame her for me doing the things I did. Choices are things we all make. Sometimes we do make the wrong ones. I will honestly say my baby girl is the most precious gift that I have ever received and I thank God for her every day.

Time will decide my future but for now I'm very happy with the choices I have made.

THE END

Thank you for reading my story.
Comment are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,715 Followers
12