All Comments on 'Half Sisters'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Not one of your better ones.

I usually enjoy your stories, so this one was a bit of a disappointment. There's nothing of any real interest in it; it has no meat, just facts and tepid dialogue.

Truthfully, it read like something you might have written much earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yep just low class poor white trash dressed up with dollar bills Needs to be in IR

no one and nothing here to like, lawyer lady is a total slut and will wind up as a whore to BBC, so much for the story

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
I used to get angry at racist people like pitbull

Now I just feel bad for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pet Peave

One of them is reading a story only to unexpectedly find "to be continued" at the end. In the future please indicate in the story title or as part of the introduction that there is more to come.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Your story feeds the racist stereotype

So don't be surprised by the nigger comments. When you create a black antagonist against a white man (and white women), one would have to be a moron not to know the racist pot is being stirred. There is a black saying "Once you go Black you don't go back" then there is the White response "you can't go back from black because white boys don't want you anymore". Pick a side? ..... How about leaving skin colour out of it????!!!!!!!

DG HearDG Hearover 9 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I wrote this and had it ready to go over a month ago. I'm halfway through the second and final chapter. I didn't want to submit it till I knew where I was going with it. The story isn't really about race but about a woman in her forties who finds herself pregnant and wants to keep the child. She looks back on her life and marriage and is not happy after she finds her husband cheating on her. Hope many of you stay around to read chapter 2. Hopefully next week.

with respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pet Peeve

Please heed the anon's comment about indicating whether a story is to be continued. Far too many authors begin a series, but do not finish them. So, we readers should have the opportunity to defer reading until the story is finished--except for authors like yourself that we can count on to be trustworthy. Also, rating multi-part stories should await the end. Who leaves in the middle of a movie to rate it and then return to rate it again after the end?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Sorry @DG Hear...

Sorry @DG Hear...But this story is about cheaters...Why would Tony deceive her with the pill? That was stupid if he knew his boss well, as he should!!! This story is about two sisters who have the DNA of real whores in their blood...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Pet Peeve

I too, really, really, REALLY hate it when that happens. As far as I'm concerned, it's nothing but a "Fuck you" from the writer to the readers.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
good start

i like how this started. she should hire a P.I. to check on her husband. i wouldnt take ben's word. make sure. then divorce that asshole husband. make it as public and messy as she can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow want happened

I'm one of your big fans but this is just boring as hell and slow reading. The whole time I was reading I'm thinking you must have written this when you first started out but now I see there's a part 2 coming . Please don't rush and give us more like this come on D G your one of the best were counting on you .Dagoatmandavid said it ill CYA later

DG HearDG Hearover 9 years agoAuthor
DG again

I owe an apology for not putting chapter one in the title. I actually thought I did. Old age is getting to me. I hope some of you stick around for the 2nd chapter. It is the final chapter.

with respect

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DG has gone cuck and BBC

I like the old you. Sorry story is the same as all the other crap posted lately. Wimpy white male, BBC yawn , no new ideas. I gave you a # 1.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
No

He cheats (allegedly). She cheats for sure. WTF, open the marriage. The beginning of the end it seems. Cheers!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Unusual

Until DG told us what the story was about I did not have the slightest idea where it was going. Personally I found it difficult to maintain my interest in the story. I even found myself skimming which is what I do with pure eroticism or cuck stories.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
1 star

First DG hear story I ever gave a 1 to. Looks like it's abortion time, and come on she's a lawyer how hard to get a P I on the husband

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Really?!?!

I used to like your stories, but slut & cuck with a BBC thrown in. This isn't a loving wife story that I used to enjoy from you. This is a bitch in heat; no better than an animal. I've always read your new stories as soon as Lit listed them.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

i guess we will have to see what the next chapter brings. But honestly, neither hubby or wifey is very sympathetic. A bit disappointed that there was no indication this was a multi part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wierd story from you

Neither wife or husband is likable. A horrible non marriage. Now pregnant and wants to keep a bi racial baby? Where is this story going . Both are now cheaters. A loveless marriage .

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Trying New Turf Is Always Good

Protagonist wife with no one on the high road. Not your usual stuff. Strange that you gave no flesh to Charles; he's not really a character in this story. Perhaps that's for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uninteresting and unlikeable characters.

I keep asking myself, why am I reading this? I keep waiting for it to get better, and interesting. The narrative is unemotional and I don't see much plot, other than mutually cheating spouses. And Charles cheating is only speculative. Why doesn't she ask Grace to confirm Ben's accusations? Stupid and boring characters. Not your best work.

Fighting41Fighting41over 9 years ago
Damn Koreans

They must have hacked DG's account, that is the only excuse for this story it is so unlike a DG story that can be the only explaination

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Have to agree with Fighting41...

... Unfortunately, this isn't the first story that was supposedly written by DG Hear which seemed completely out of his normal writing style. Consequently, I don't really think we can blame this particular possible hacking on the North Koreans.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Have to agree with lonewolf and 41

this is not consistent with earlier stories from this author re dialogue, flow, dramatic tension. Many of the more recent stories share these startling "differences" from the older stuff.

kelchakelchaover 9 years ago
Not Good

Everybody in this story is a shit. Gave it three stars and that was a stretch as to what I thought it was worth.

What happened next does not interest me.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Did someone hijack DG's account or something?

DG HearDG Hearover 9 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Sorry for those who didn't like the story. I'll understand if you don't want to read the final chapter (ch. 2) I just submitted it and hope to have it posted the first of the weeks. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read my story. I always say that not every story is for everyone.

with respect

DG Hear

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Good story

It's good to hear (Hear) from DG Hear. It is almost like old times. I am looking forward to the rest of the story. *****

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Typical. ....

I do enjoy DG's storirs and though tbis story was not in the same league as his others, it was still a good read.

I judt hope it does not end up being another story of black man's cock being bigger than a white man's and a white woman is carrying a black bady !

Please there are enough of those stories on tbis site.

Lets have a good twist for the good, just for a change.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

How old is Caroline? I know she didn't have the best family life growing up but to be this naive is comical. Her little sister has more common sense.

I can say Charles and Caroline has some skeletons that will soon be falling out of the closet. I wonder when she will get the idea to maybe get a PI to find out about Charles' extracurricular activities. She is still kind of in denial about Charles. Caroline cheated herself so she need to take the blinders all the way off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Long winded and needs more editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Carrie is either way to stupid or just mentally ill

she isnt much of a wife, if he is cheating on her the thing to do is to either confront him or divorce him. She really isn't smart enough to be a lawyer. The sister is simply low class not stupid but very low class. Charles comes over as a serious self important ass just as her mom was. Find me a likeable worthwhile character in the story please, on one of interest in the story was the father and he was taken out long ago.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Anon 02/19/15

Pretty much hit the nail on the head!

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
I mean, how is Carrie

A supposed smart lawyer, and A student? She seems too simple to even make a single decision in her life. First her father made her decisions, then, when he died, her mother made her decisions, soon after, Charles made all her decisions, now her supposed dim half sister is making her decisions for her. Carrie seems like the kind of person, that if she had a thought of her own, she would wind up in a coma!

It's a common theme on Lit, to have a main female character as an intelligent, driven, honest and successful business woman at work, and then to have her as a complete air-head in the rest of her life. Does every woman on Lit have a split personality?

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Also

Why does she need a morning after pill from Tony? The morning after pill is readily available. It's not as if it's a controlled substance! Any doctor would give her a prescription. I don't know how it works in the U.S., but, (or so I'm told), in many countries there is a one off, over the counter pill available, if a woman doesn't have a prescription.

But then we wouldn't get the ending of it being Kevin's baby, and them riding off into the sunset together!

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Another stupid woman

Goes out and gets fucked with only the word that her husband is playing around from another guy that wants in her pants. So she goes from faithful wife to a cum slut overnight. No real proof of her husbands screwing others. And when the guy won't give her the pill until he has her again is just stupid. She deserves to end up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yuk...

Your heroine is very unsympathetic.

I don't care for her husband but being a fucking idiot cum dump while not being protected is not only disgusting but fucking stupid.

She deserves to have Tony's baby for being such a whore. Sasha is a stupid pig as well.

The men at the party are all stupid shits. All of them are worthless men.

Kevin is not a good man. I can see you trying to steer him into that role but he is no better than any of the other fucking morons at that party.

May they all die of super herpes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another slut story

Fucking other guys and cheating on her husband. Turn this around and have your wife's friend tell you that your wife is fucking other guys so you go out and fuck as many women as you can only on her say-so. Just an asshole move. If you want to fuck around, divorce your spouse first then fill your holes with whatever you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
JUST ANOTHER CUM SLUT FUCKING WHORE

NEEDS TO BE DROPPED ASAP...WHAT A SKANK...AND HE IS A PATHETIC ASSHOLE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ALTERNATIVE VIEW

I have an alternative view to most of the commenters. I see a woman with an alternative life to my own very straight and sheltered experience. Her home was broken, her parents took care of her but did not show much care (love). She had a wild-child half sister. All of this is quite the opposite to my life. So it is intriguing.

Furthermore, she came from her upbringing somewhat dysfunctional, which is hidden behind education, a professional job and money. Her tendency to slutism is revealed by drinking - both in college and now at sis's party. She does not particularly like that side of herself and has tried to avoid drinking and keep it stuffed back. Recent problems with Ben's sexual aggressiveness and revelations about her husband's warped thinking about women and his consequent behavior have come together with visiting her sister to show her things about life and herself that she has not faced up to here-to-fore. This has now created a moral and marriage dilemma because of her pregnancy.

Like I said, this is so foreign to the life I lived, that I want to investigate it.

5 stars

Looking forward to chapter 02.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. Note that while there is lots of criticism, this story scored well -- nearly 4.

So maybe this is an instance of those who do not like something speaking and the rest being laid back.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Didn’t

Didn’t care for this at all. First DG Hear that I’ve ever said that about. Abort the bastard now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. Don't like interracial, don't see any point in polluting a story with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A mix bag of characters: sluts (little sister, Grace, Ashley, girls in FL); a drunk, fake straight laced beauty and drug consumer (Charles wife), studs - good/bad (Bob, Erik), so called businessmen (Kevin and Tony), etc.

This story contains way too many word for the amount of action.

To me, this is NOT worth more than 2 stars and probably even fewer.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slut Carrie and the whore Sasha!!! Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one is an outstanding story from you, but not in a good way! Usually your stories are enjoyable with protagonists I can empathize with. Not so here. All are flawed to the point it hurts. 3* maximum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a supposedly intelligent woman, Carrie is dumber than a box of rocks, sh knows what happens when she drinks and takes drugs, yet the stupid cow continues to do it. She deserves everything that she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Normally I’m a BTB guy. But, for some reason, Carrie and Sasha feel real, as in actual people with all of their flaws. Intelligent but socially dumb people put themselves in situations all of the time.

The story, even as it reads edited down, feels like a period of some sheltered persons life.

~Spiny

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Good beginning!

5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Iam told cpa test harder than the bar.

LOVE slat-hapy-papy #9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories