Half Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"You never mentioned that Tony was black," I mentioned.

"You're not racist are you?" she replied.

"No, not at all. I have attorney friends that are black and a lot of clients are also. I guess I was a bit surprised. What does he do for a living? He looked in pretty good shape." I know I was smiling when I said it.

"He and Kevin own a physical fitness center. Do you want to go there tomorrow and work off our greasy food from today?"

"I don't know, let's see what tomorrow brings."

"Carrie, have you ever been with a black man?"

"What? No, I'm married to Charles. I would never cheat on him."

"I didn't ask you to cheat on him. I just asked if you have ever been with a black man. You know, the stigma about white women and black men."

I knew I was thinking about Tony when she asked me the question and just mis-answered. "I'm sorry, no I have never been with a black man. Is the stigma true? Are they bigger than white men. Charles is pretty big; larger than the guys I remember in college."

"To be honest Kevin is bigger than Tony. He's probably the biggest man I've been with. Tony is a good size but I've been with a lot of white men larger than him." She seemed so serious telling me this that after she finished saying it we both burst out laughing.

"So you had sex with Kevin, Tony's friend?"

"Tony and I are just good friends. I was with Kevin before Tony. I'm not a one man woman and my friends know it," she laughed. "I date white men too. Eric and Bob are coming by tomorrow along with my girlfriend Ashley. She works at the salon with me."

"What do Eric and Bob do or a living?"

"They're both salesmen. Eric sells cars and Bob owns a hardware store. They're both divorced and in their thirties. Neither talks about their spouses or kids; they each have two kids. Before you ask they're both hung pretty good, Eric is bigger than Tony but Bob is the smallest of the group but still a mouthful."

I laughed again before saying, "I wasn't going to ask how big they were. I don't plan on having sex with anyone." I realized after I said it that I said 'plan'. I knew Sasha caught it by the look on her face. She hugged me and said she'd let me get some sleep since we were going to have a big day tomorrow.

The last thing she said to me was, "I love you Carrie and I'm happy you came to see me."

"I love you too Sasha." I knew I had tears in my eyes when I said it. I really loved my little sister even though we never spent that much time together and were so different.

****

She let me sleep in the next morning which is something I rarely do. I knew it must have been the drinking. I took a shower and Sasha said we were going to the fitness center and then out for lunch. I ate a bagel and had a cup of coffee to hold me over.

When we got to the fitness center we were greeted by Tony and then I saw another black man. "This is Kevin, Kevin, this is my big sister Carrie." The first thing I thought of was how big Sasha said he was. I did my best to not stare at his gym shorts.

He said hello to me and said he would be happy to show me around. Sasha had told him that I go to a gym where I live. When I looked at her she was smiling. I knew she saw me glance at his gym shorts and what she must be thinking.

We exercised for about a half hour and Kevin and Tony said they would be by and see us that night. Sasha and I left and went out for lunch. We went to the Olive Garden. Sasha said to me, "See I eat out at fancy places too." We both laughed, I loved being with her.

We both ordered salads since we would be hogging down on pizza that evening. I paid for the lunch over the objections of Sasha. We drove by the hardware store and she introduced me to Bob. She wanted to make sure that he and Eric were coming by that evening.

Bob and Eric were friends and both of them got their hair cut at the Salon where Sasha worked. We then stopped at the salon and I met Ashley. She seemed like a happy woman. She was a couple of years younger than Sasha and was a little on the chubby side with big boobs.

She said she was happy to meet me and would be over to Sasha's around six. Sasha did tell me that her friends all knew each other and got along fine. The only man I didn't meet was Erik.

Sasha and I got back to the apartment and straightened it up for her company. She told me they probably wouldn't even notice. It was after five when I put on my swim suit. I had to trim my mound so hair wouldn't be sticking out but it put a slight puffiness against my suit. I looked in the mirror and told Sasha I couldn't wear this in front of strangers.

She laughed and gave me a hug. "You met them, they're not strangers anymore." I slipped on a long t-shirt to help cover my body. Sasha put on her suit and it didn't leave much to the imagination. I could tell she shaved her bush completely off. She had the body of a young woman, maybe even a teenybopper. No wonder she was so popular.

There was a knock on the door and it was Kevin and Tony. Tony looked at me and said, "Damn, you have one sexy body." I guess the t-shirt didn't cover much. I didn't know whether to thank him or tell him off, so I just smiled. I have to admit I was a little leery of Tony. It was just my instincts telling me not to totally trust him. He really hadn't done anything wrong so I let it go.

They put six bottles of booze on the counter. There were three bottles of wine and a bottle each of rum, vodka and gin. Kevin said he wasn't much of a wine drinker but he did buy me the good stuff. He wasn't kidding; we needed a cork popper which he brought along.

Tony looked over at Sasha, and told her she looked fine, he and Kevin went in the bathroom and changed into their swimsuits. I couldn't help but look at Kevin's bulge. I was a bit embarrassed when he caught me looking and just smiled at me.

Tony grabbed a bottle of wine and the rum and Kevin picked up some plastic glasses and a bottle of coke. We headed down to the pool. There were a few people there and they greeted Sasha. I went to get in the water when Kevin said I should remove the t-shirt. It would just get wet and stick to my body. I knew he was right and felt a bit embarrassed as I slipped off my shirt and quickly got in the pool.

After the other people left the pool Tony handed Sasha and me a glass of wine. It was pretty good stuff and I told Tony it was a nice choice. He smiled and said it was Kevin who picked it out. I looked over at Kevin and he said, "Always the best for my friends," and smiled.

It wasn't long before Ashley showed up. Her bathing suit wasn't much more than a couple of strings and three patches of cloth. On her somewhat chubby body it really didn't hide much. The guys greeted her with a hug and then she jumped into the pool.

Sasha looked over at me and smiled. After seeing Ashley in her bathing suit I didn't feel quite as self-conscious; of course it might have been that I was on my third glass of wine.

I asked about Erik and Bob, and Ashley told me that they would be there around seven thirty with the pizzas. Later, when we all got out of the pool and I could see Kevin was quite large and his cock was still soft tucked in his swim suit. My suit clung to me and made my breasts look even bigger then they are. You could also tell that I had a bush. With Sasha and Ashley, there wasn't any doubt about being shaved.

I quickly slipped on a t-shirt and so did the other girls. As we headed up to the apartment I knew there were eyes on my behind. I decided to walk with a little swagger. It made Sasha who was walking next to me laugh.

Before we left to go down to the pool we had thrown blankets on the furniture so we would have somewhere to sit when we got back to the room. I sat down and Kevin handed me another glass of wine. I knew I was beginning to feel it because of the way I was acting.

Sasha put on some music. I was surprised it wasn't rap but more of romance and slow dancing music. There was a knock on the door and Ashley let in Erik and Bob. They had three pizzas and said we should eat them while they were hot. As Sasha got out some paper plates and napkins Erik came up to me and introduced himself. I stood up and he gave me a hug.

I was a bit taken back but I tried to act normal. I wasn't used to guys just hugging me. When he hugged Ashley I saw him squeeze her ass cheeks. I could tell it wasn't the first time he had been with her.

We all got some pizza and I sat on the couch and Kevin sat next to me after refilling my wine glass. I had to get up and pee from all the wine. I felt I had a little buzz on as I walked to the bathroom. I walked back to the couch and sat next to Kevin.

Bob asked if anyone objected to him lighting up a couple of joints. I looked over at Sasha and she asked me if I minded seeing this party was for me. I didn't want to be the party pooper so I said I didn't mind.

They passed the joint around and asked me to take a hit. I took a light hit and Kevin said to take a bigger one, that I probably didn't get anything the first time. It's been since college since I had smoked a joint and it made me a bit dizzy.

I looked up and Sasha and Tony were dancing and Bob was dancing with Ashley groping her tits and ass. Erik was just laying back in a chair watching me and Kevin.

"Let me show you the best way to get something out of a joint," said Kevin. He took a huge puff from the joint and held it in his mouth. He put his mouth over mine. I was a bit shocked and started to say something and when I opened my mouth he slowly blew the smoke into my mouth.

He took another puff and did it again. I just laid back and felt the buzz. When I looked up the other couples were gone into the bedrooms. Kevin was rubbing my belly and telling me how beautiful I was. He leaned over and kissed me over and over.

I forgot all about being married and wanted to have sex. Erik came over and I watched as he slid my bathing suit bottom off.. Kevin stopped kissing me long enough to take off my t-shirt. The next thing I knew Erik was sucking on my pussy and telling me how good it tasted.

Kevin had pulled me over to his lap and his huge black cock was standing straight up. "Suck it Baby, show me how good you can suck a big black cock."

I knew that I should be appalled but I wasn't. I put my hands around his cock and lowered my mouth over it and took as much as I could without gagging. It was at that time that I felt Erik entering my pussy. I heard myself saying, "Fuck me, I need it so bad."

Erik continued to fuck me as I kept slobbering on Kevin's cock. I felt Erik getting ready to come as he pushed hard into me. I felt his warm come splattering inside me. I pulled away from Kevin's cock to breath hard while I had an orgasm.

Erik pulled out and told me how good I was. Kevin told me to get up and lower myself on his cock, which I did. Sasha was right, he had the biggest cock but with a totally wet pussy filled with cum, I had no problem lowering myself on it. I was riding his cock and Erik was squeezing my tits. I felt myself coming again and Kevin was shooting his hot load deep into my pussy.

I lowered myself all the way down on his cock and took it all. I was actually quite proud of myself. After Kevin came I remembered asking for another glass of wine. Erik handed me a rum and coke and I drank it. His cock was still in me.

After that I lost track of the number of times I was fucked. At some point I was on the bed and sucking on Bob's cock while Tony fucked me. I remember Sasha laying next to me being fucked by Kevin. She looked over at me and smiled, "It's ok I don't mind if you fuck Tony." Why I remember that I don't know.

Another thing I remember was looking at the foot of the bed and watching Ashley between my legs sucking cum out of my pussy. I have never been with another woman but I have to admit it felt good.

The next morning I got up and told Sasha that I had a headache. She gave me a couple of aspirin and a bloody Mary drink. I asked her how many times I had sex the night before and she said she wasn't even sure but her friends have never been worn out before.

It was then that it hit me. "Sasha, I'm not on the pill! I could get pregnant. I never even thought about it since Charles was fixed and I haven't been with anyone else ... until last night." I was a bit worried and wondered if I could get a morning after pill.

Sasha called Tony and he said he had a morning after pill and would be over to give it to me. Sasha mentioned that she had to go over to her work place and get her check and would be back in a little while. As soon as she walked out the door Tony was there.

He said he had the morning after pill for me but I would have to suck his cock first. I objected and he said he was going to leave. I couldn't take that chance and got on my knees and he made me unzip his pants and pull out his cock.

I started to suck it and after a few minutes he said he wanted to fuck me. I was pissed and wanted to tell him to go to hell but I needed the pill. He sat on the couch and told me to ride him. I pulled up my nightgown and pulled down my panties and rode his hard cock.

He came within a couple of minutes. I got off of him and he gave me the pill. He told me I was now a lover of black cock and I told him that I wasn't and that my husband was bigger than him. I wanted to try and humiliate him by telling him it wasn't the cock but the person behind it.

"I had four men and a woman last night. The two white men and Kevin were all better than you. Hell, even Ashley eating my pussy felt better than you. As I said, it's not the cock but the person using it."

Tony stormed out of the apartment. When Sasha returned home I told her what had happened and that guys like Tony she didn't need as friends. She was pissed and called Kevin and told him how Tony treated me. I asked her what good that would do and she said Kevin had a way of taking care of things.

Sasha and I went out for lunch and then I was heading for home. She thanked me for coming to see her and hoped I'd be back soon. She was sorry for the way Tony acted and she wasn't going to see him again. No one was going to treat her sister that way.

As I headed for home I knew everything I did was wrong. Did I do it because of Charles or did I just want to be free for a day. I knew I could not tell Charles about Ben after all the things I did. I would just have to store it for future information.

****

I got home a day before Charles. It gave me time to wash my clothes and any signs of wrongdoing on my part. I put the nightgown and swimsuit in the bottom of my drawer; who knows maybe I'll go back and see Sasha again.

Charles came home and acted like he always did after a trip. I honestly wondered if Ben was telling the truth. I looked for signs that Charles was unfaithful. I never checked anything out before.

I did find a matchbook cover in his suit pocket along with a receipt from a strip club. It was from the lounge of the hotel where he stayed. He didn't smoke, why would he need matches? He always took his own suits to the cleaners after he got back from a trip. I never questioned it before.

I remembered him telling me that some of his clients smoked cigars and would often give him one but he never smoked them. I began to question things he told me in the past. He had some strange charges on the credit cards in the past but I never questioned his answers.

Usually he would wash some of his own clothes and always his underwear. He usually sent his dress shirts to the cleaners. He left to go to the store and I quickly looked through his hamper. Two of his sport shirts smelled like a mixture of perfume and his heavy smelling cologne. It made me wonder if he put on extra cologne to cover the other smell.

His underwear did have some staining on them. I figured it was always just his own cum and piss stains but now I'm not sure. Why would he have some stiff stains on every pair of underwear he wore while he was gone. Surely he wasn't have wet dreams every night. Hell, we were lucky to have sex once a month.

My time with my younger sister had opened my eyes to how naïve I had been. I always trusted Charles and figured he was just set in his ways but now I knew better. He liked to present a façade to the public and to me and did his thing on the side.

When he got back from the store he asked if I wanted to go out for dinner. He wanted me to dress up as the good and proper wife. I did take a shower and dressed up for him or should I say for myself. From now on I was going to think of myself first.

I did have two glasses of wine with dinner because I wanted to approach him on having sex and he wouldn't question it if I had a couple of drinks. When we went to bed I asked him if he wanted to make love. I was surprise that he agreed but it was back to me laying on my back and him on top. He came and I pretended to come also. I didn't have enough time to get into the swing of things.

The next day at the office Ben approached me and asked if I told Charles that he stopped by. I told him I didn't but if it happened again I would. I told him I didn't believe Charles ever cheated on me. He sort of grinned and told me he would show me proof of Charles's unfaithfulness.

I was a bit stunned and asked him what kind of proof and why would he rat on a friend and partner even if it was true.

"He fucked Grace and she told me about it last month. It happened at the company New Years party last year. Grace and I had a big argument and she told me I wasn't the only one getting sex on the side. It was then that she told me the whole sordid story about Charles and what he did."

"Grace! Your wife? Charles wouldn't do such a thing. I don't believe you."

"Ask her, she might even tell you all about it. After the party Charles dropped you off at your house and then took Grace and me home. I had drunk to much and so did Grace. I went straight in and lay on the bed. Charles walked in behind me helping Grace out of the car."

I was thinking back about the New Years party and Grace and Ben did have too much to drink and Charles did offer to take them home. I remember him dropping me off and I went up and went to bed. I don't remember when Charles got home, I must have been asleep.

"Even if it is true, why are you telling me now? I'm not saying I even believe you."

"Charles and I had an agreement. We would go to Florida for our extra curricular activities but under no circumstances would we ever do the other's wife. He crossed that line and I decided to get even. I know we flirted at times but I always have wanted you but I honored our agreement. Charles changed that when he crossed the line."

"Why don't you just tell him if what you say is true instead of approaching me. Why include me in your sexual games?"

"I told you I've always wanted you. You are one sexy woman who is unappreciated by your husband. Since I saw you the other day nearly naked I haven't been able to get you out of my mind."

I didn't know whether to be mad at being approached or inwardly happy that I was wanted my someone else. "Ben, I'm not having sex with you so just get it out of your head. Go home and give Grace some great sex." I thought that was a great line. I wished Charles would do the same with me.

"If you ever want to test the waters please call me. Grace and I have somewhat of an open marriage; by that I mean we both have cheated on each other. She told me about Charles because I've always talked about you and how nice you always look. She said if you were that good in bed that Charles wouldn't have had sex with her. That's how the conversation about her and Charles started. She did tell me that it has happened more than once when neither one of them had been drinking."

Ben left my office and I honestly believed what he said. He had too many details about the situation and knew a lot about Charles and his trips to Florida seeing he was with him and didn't deny cheating on his wife, Grace. What does a person in my situation do? I cheated on my husband and was pretty sure he had cheated on me; for years he had been making the trip to Florida.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers