Half Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers

We've always had a marriage of convenience and not love but now with my eyes wide open and knowing how much I've missed out on, I want more in life than just my profession, but what do I want, I don't even know. I must be going through my change of life with all these heightened feelings. I should probably see a doctor and get some pills to help me out.

I had just gotten back from lunch when my phone rang; it was Sasha. I wondered what she wanted, she has never called me at work. It was one of Charles's rules about personal phone calls. He had told her never to call me at work. I remember getting pissed at him when he said it to her.

"Sasha, what is it? Is everything all right?" I asked.

"Carrie," she said to me. It was odd hearing the name Carrie. Before my visit with Sasha only she and my deceased father called me that, now Sasha and all her friends called me Carrie. "Carrie the pill Tony gave you was not the morning after pill. He told Kevin that is was some kind of diabetic pill that his mother took. I thought you should know. He just wanted to use you one more time. He told Kevin that it would be funny if the uppity white married lawyer got pregnant by a black guy. I'm sorry Carrie, I just wanted you to be happy and enjoy yourself." I could hear her sniffles over the phone.

"That son of a bitch! Everything should be all right. I just wanted to take the pill to be safe. I actually thought Kevin and Tony liked me. I guess I'm not that good of a judge of people as I thought I was."

"No, Kevin is crazy about you, that's part of the reason I'm calling. Kevin got really pissed at Tony and told him he never wanted to see him again. He didn't want his friends treated like that. I went by the gym this morning and Tony is gone. I didn't know it for sure but I heard that Kevin is kind of a king pin in this area and they weren't really partners; Tony managed the gym for him."

"So where's Tony now?" I asked. "Where did he go?"

"I don't know. There is no sign of him ever being at the gym; all his things are gone and Kevin wanted me to call you and say how sorry he was for what happened. He smiled at me and promised me it will never happen again. He even said if you ever move here that he would make you his business lawyer."

"Is he really that powerful? Does he have that kind of connections? It even sounds a bit dramatic like it's from a TV show."

"Kevin is for real, seriously. I talked to both Bob and Erik and they told me that Kevin is connected. He even has an interest in both of their businesses. When I asked them where they think Kevin sent Tony they told me I wouldn't want to know, and just be glad that Kevin likes you and me."

"That's scary, how come you didn't know any of this before?"

"I heard rumors when I went out with Kevin but he would never talk business around me. He seemed to secretive and that's why we stopped dating but remained friends. Well, I better go before Charles finds out I called you. I love you Carrie."

"Fuck Charles, call me anytime you want and I love you too, bye for now."

I was a bit shocked with everything Carrie told me. I do have to admit that looking back that Kevin did carry himself differently, more secure and he spoke like he was more educated. It was like he let himself go for the night but yet he was more loving than the other men and didn't talk as much. As for Tony, I had to wonder if he got what he deserved.

****

Over the next month I kept quiet about what I did at my sister's. I talked to her every couple of weeks and things with her were back to normal; her normal that is. She did say she hasn't seen or heard anymore about Tony and knew better than talk about him.

I knew I changed and felt it inside but Charles was so wound up in his business and himself that he never noticed, or at least never mentioned it. I constantly received smiles from Ben whenever he walked by. Nothing more was said about a relationship.

I saw Grace at a couple of company gatherings and she was always nice to me but at times I could see her looking at me and probably thinking, 'I fucked your husband.' One thing I did notice is that she and Charles didn't talk to each other as much as they used to, but did look at each other more often. I had to believe that they were still involved. It's funny how I see more clearly now. I don't see life through rose covered glasses anymore.

Going through this change of life I didn't feel the best. I went to my doctor and told her how I had been feeling and could she give me something for it? I felt sick to my stomach and bloated.

She examined me and that's when she said it. "Caroline you're pregnant."

To be continued

*****

Thank you for reading my story.

Thanks to Charm Bright for editing.

I am working on the second and final chapter.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers