All Comments on 'Halle's Hillbilly Hell Ch. 03'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
There is a SLUT involved in this story

Actually more than one--They are the readers and the writers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Happy ending please.

Happy ending please! I started to like this girl too much.

uzimuzimalmost 15 years ago
i love it

i like the story i cant wait to see the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
High step

I think DarkCloud that you have a problem. So far, this story is going uphill quite fast. The twist and turns are getting hotter and kinkier and I have a hard time figuring out how it could get better from this point without getting either gore and tasteless or getting to a cheesy happy ending.

The only way out I see is having Halle walk the hilbillie's land on her own getting used to get out of situations.

Since, I have a total trust in your twisted imagination, I have a total trust that you will find a way out of this story that will be as surprising as it will be kinky.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudover 14 years ago
Good Show Mate

I loved it. Great story and you at least acknowledge that we've been waiting a while (and then missed it when it happened) I hope the wait isn't too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HELL, HELL, HELL!

If you didnt notice i would like for her to be in her personal hell... but maybe not as much of a hell as this was... sexslave/maid/something might be enough... great series though

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HAPPY --- HAPPY --- HAPPY

Let's have a happy end... But remember Halle's SMART. By now, she's changed, and happy will have to involve a lot of dominance by a Big Guy, or a small smart guy, someone she doesn't want to escape from, because he's protecting her from all that the legal system wants to do to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stupid

Story is stupid. A waste. After a while she would not trust white racist and would rather die. Remember she is a smart educated lawyer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous