All Comments on 'Halloween Homecoming'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb Story

This begs for a 2nd chapter - get writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

One of the best!..Definitely needs a sequel!

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 14 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is a fantastic story. I hope you have a sequel planned to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please

Great story but it needs to continue. BTW, this is the first time I have ever left a response!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Awesome story. Please write the sequel. There is so much potential with what you developed. However, it stands alone as one hot narrative.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 14 years ago
Great start!

What great and creative was to start a story. It does however, deserve to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Continue Please

Please continue, I can't wait to find out about his "real" homecoming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's next?

Good story beginning. Please make sure to write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SUPERB LOVE AND SUSPENCE STORE

You have a hit here a over the top hot hit! You had me on the edge of my seat. You put together a classic love story that includes true physical realism. I was visualizing each scene in my minds eye. You have me now and can't wait until the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Loved the story! Cannot wait for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good beginning

So, does our hero take advantage of his father's dark side to bring him in line? Does his sister seek him out? Will he stay to wreck havoc on the neighbourhood relationship web?

Yes, a sequel would be most welcome!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very well done, the story has it all

I so hope that you continue this wonderful story. The erotic sex is a good part of the story, but the love that came through along with the taboo sex was what I thought was the basis of the story.

I do want to read when mom and sis find out who their mystery lover is and want to be with him again and again.

Everything about the story is top shelf, the writing, and character base both done superbly well.

The carefully constructed build-up with both scenes of incest love and sex, were so well laid out that it made the eventual sex even better. Thanks for this well written and beautifully conceived story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I would like to see a sequel...but

MORE IS NOT NECESSARILY BETTER. As it stands, it is an outstanding story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
:)

This story had one big mistake: after reading that, I didn't want to read other stories, because I liked this one so much that I was afraid that no other story can be as good as this. Keep writing - it was absolutely wonderful!

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
This was quite good

Since the sister clearly knew who she was fucking, I would like to see if you take it to the point the mother gets some again but I would do it in a shocking manner, like she notices something about him that wasn't there before like the tattoos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next chapter please....

You need to continue the story. This was to good to stop now.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wow

A very hot and sexy story. Great job.

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980over 14 years ago
Very well written!

I thoroughly enjoyed the pacing, the way you explained the characters and their relationship as it stood, and the erotic way they came together. It was totally believable, given some of the reality I've witnessed. I hope you write more, tho this story should be finished, as is. Great read!

~Tori

JR68JR68over 13 years ago
This great story...

...deserves some more parts. You did a wonderful job, so please keep going!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Excellent, What more can I say?

Is there a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this story deserves a sequel

We need to know more about Mom and Son....Sis, too. Lots of room for development in this story line. AnHoa Rifleman

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
Super Story

This story need more chapter to let us see what happens next. MORE MORE

kplusmckplusmcalmost 12 years ago
more

story demands sequel to finish interplay between family.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 11 years ago
Sequel, Please?

This was an excellent story, but I agree with previous commenters that it begs for a sequel. There are several questions left unanswered, and I would really like to know how the story plays out. Too many authors write half a story and then abandon it; please finish the tale - or at least tie up some of the loose plot threads!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome Story but sequel PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE..

The story was mind blowing but it begs a sequel...plesae do a next part ASAP..

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Halloween Homecoming:" - Tony, Tammy and Mom 'Pocahontas' - (Son, Sister and Mother)

Throughout mankind, and in particular during a human's lifetime, there are some things that happen that are so bizarre, weird, amazing and uncanny they seem impossible to have occurred. The fact that a regular service U. S. Marine is discharged after tours in Iraq, sneaks home after not having seen his family in several years, in a costume fully disguised for a Halloween Party thrown by his parents annually, spends several hours at the party with limited contact with anyone but his sister and his mother; his mother doesn't have any idea he is her son, but his sister might have guessed he is her brother by a small mole she sees on his right shoulder. He leads his sister off to the shed, literally, spends about an hour with her fucking her for all they handle; his sister wants him to fuck her again but Tony is reluctant as they might get caught and Tony also fears she really might recognize hm. Tony then helps his mother put her husband, Tony's drunk passed out father to bed, consoles her for awhile because she is now embarrassed; then lots of kissing and foreplay, he eats her pussy and then after a long fuck, more kissing, it's late but he helps his mother clean up the messed up kitchen and living room and then bids his (unknowing) mom a specially sensitive goodbye!! He's spent about three hours there at his parent's party; afterwards he goes back to his motel (he's rented for the night) planning to go (back) home tomorrow as the real Tony, son and brother!

What's the odds? Nil and None!! Fortunately for reader's of Literotica pornography we see that the uncanny, bizarre and the weird does happen. Even better, we get a carnal, incest sexual stroke story of a twenty-three just discharged U. S. Marine Corp veteran that has fucked his mother lovingly, and stroked his sister lustily; both are not sure who he is, and he has dipped his dick in both within a couple hours. Simply amazing!

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 2?

Hoping to see chapter 2 very soon. So hot and wet with this one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incomplete

Tony's mother has been faithful to a drunk gay husband that humiliates her when he is drunk . The mother needs Tony to permently filling the emptiness in her life . Tony also needs to bring his sister life long happiness completing the family affair . That only leaves the girl at the costume store . You have a great story that needs completion , at least a couple of chapters . Looking forward to it's completion .

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Hot story

The only thing I will say is Semper Fi!!!!! OOOW RAH

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is there more 2 the story

i gave u a 5 i thought it a great read

auhunter04auhunter04about 9 years ago
glad

Glad you had the hero just disappear into the night.

For me it was just the right touch on many levels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was an easy five! ...hell, and I don't typically care for mother/son stories, very well done! I'm just pissed there isn't another chapter or three!! Dammit :)

Thanks very much for writing it!

...i guess if he wants to let mom know it was him without saying anything he just needs to wear a sleeveless shirt or come down shirtless for morning coffee and she spots the tats, hehe ;)

...a bi/gay dad, hell that would throw anyone for a fucking loop! Talk about getting the creepers, having your dad check you out, lol! Eww!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously!!!

where's the part 2?

bumknee52bumknee52almost 8 years ago
Soooo good

I gave you a 5, only because 10 is not an option. Excellent pacing, descriptions, right amount of reluctance then climax. Only criticism is that no one does five years straight of a foreign tour; that undermined the credibility early on. But hey, I quickly got past that!

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Very good

Don't stop , please more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY?

please continue this story i want to see them know that tammy and his mom know that they had fucked him it it only right they knew it was him

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting for additional chapters

Weather you do chapters about the girl at the costume store , or his sister that is up to you . The mother in this story is leading a miserable life . The son could change that all around by coming back into her life and becoming her lover and replacing her husband who's interests lies elsewhere . This is a wonderful story but it needs a great ending .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs a part 2

This story has the makings of a very beautiful set of chapters! You just need a part 2 3 and maybe 4. This could very well be one of the better chapter series out here that most of us love to read! A good story is told from start to finish. This seems like the perfect begining of a much larger story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2

Great story

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

what a hot story, so much more fun to be had yet though. Please keep going.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 5 years ago
more please

marine son needs to return so they know it was him. more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

I didn't like the shaved pussy. I don't like the six year old look on a woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs Closure!!!

Halloween is around the corner & we need him to come home to his mom & sister whiling kicking his dad's ass!

Please don't leave this story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, more, more.

Please do at least the homecoming and reveal. Please?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I loved it what a brilliant story. Sexy and romantic. What a lucky boy

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Definitely needs a follow-up did they all still respect each other in the morning.?

Please tell me that Tammy knew the truth and realised she had just made love

with her brother.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
My God

You can’t leave the story like that. There’s a lot more to this story, get your arse into gear and finish it..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
needs differnt ending

good story, excellent if endi is changed, where son confess to mom instead of going back.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutalmost 3 years ago

Simple. Wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom slowly moved her ass from side to side, rubbing her firm bottom across my jutting staff,

He is a foot taller than she is and her bottom is going to rub his crotch?

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Do another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have to finish this. One more chapter!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

This story came out almost 12 years ago and it's still one of the best Halloween incest stories on Lit. Only one problem... it's screaming for a part 2 that resolves all the cliffhanger it left. Just about every comment begs for more. I don't know if the author quit writing/publishing here or not but my hope is inspiration will strike and they write part 2 Soon. thanks for sharing!

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Another Chapter, Please!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam this one needs more but with dates on this one not going to happen I guess. Good story.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

The story was cool. But how the hell was he in Iraq for 5 years straight. Most rotations where six months to a year before you went back stateside for a a year before they could rotate you back in. 5 years the MC might have 3 tours if his Division was super active in being rotated. Would have had plenty of time to be back home and see his family over that time. But the rest of the story was a banger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@ EvelZombie: Yeah, I think the author took a little (or a lot) liberty with the Marine Corps experience. I know that when I was in, that 12 weeks of boot camp was the longest damn year of my life! But it was a great story, I’d just like to see what happens when he gets home the next day. Thanks, RWll, for a very nice story.

5⭐️s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@ EvelZombie: Yeah, I think the author took a little (or a lot) liberty with the Marine Corps experience. I know that when I was in, that 12 weeks of boot camp was the longest damn year of my life! But it was a great story, I’d just like to see what happens when he gets home the next day. Thanks, RWll, for a very nice story.

5⭐️s.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

A beautiful story. The fact that it was sweet and non vulgar was what put it over the top. I would just about sell my soul for the sequel when he next comes home . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous