All Comments on 'Halloween is Fun for Everyone'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Brittni4uBrittni4uover 5 years ago
Great Story~

5 stars from me. Hot encounter...to often those hookups end like that but the sexual tension lead up was great!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
scott's a nut!

hopefully you'll have a chapter 2 where Scott comes to his senses!! 5 stars. great story, loved the tease. but i'm hoping we can have more to this!!!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Hot Story

Well, Lily got a great night and morning of well deserved sex. But Scott is not smart enough to know what to do with a real woman. Lily deserves a guy who will treat her like a gentleman, but fuck her like a whore. 5 Stars.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Five stars! Can feel the excitement building.

You simply HAVE to do a chapter 2. More please. Don't make this in Scott's words... "A one time thing!" Love your descriptions of blowjobs by the way. Now need to go give myself a stroke in the shower!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.