All Comments on 'Halloween Masque'

by kinpatsu

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
God YES

An absolutely beautifully developed story....I'm so hot I plan to go get off immediately. Please keep up the excellent work!

Kisses

Baia

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely fabulous!

It has been quite some time since ive read something not only so erotic, but genuinely interesting as well. I couldnt wait to find out who was who! Fantastic job.

Green_GemGreen_Gemover 19 years ago
Imaginative and Sizzling

Congratulations on a very well thought out and executed story that not only incorporated the Halloween theme extremely well, but was erotic and VERY exciting to read. You got a resounding 5 from me and I wish you the very best in the contest.

Green_Gem

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Intelligent and erotic

Very seldom do you find someone who can write a well developed, well written erotica story. Very satisfying piece. Fabulous job!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 19 years ago
FanFuckingTastic

Quite possibly the best erotic story I have ever read. Well developed, no trite phrases (I really appreciate that) and great descriptions of ladies and their bodies. And then there's the descriptions of the loving. I can't call it fucking because all the "events" were depicted in very loving terms. Thank you and please, please again?

Larry

jackiegirl199jackiegirl199over 19 years ago
Hot gals and a hot party

I really enjoyed the story line and the dialog was well done. The anonymous lover idea is always so sexy and you did it well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gripping stuff

What a story! It gripped me from beginning to end. I used a whole box of Kleenex on this one!

sacksackover 19 years ago
Long, but rewarding!

Very well written and unusual at times (the frottage against the Halloween costume!). My only suggestion is that you used the word clitoris quite a bit and in this situation it comes across as rather clinical. Even "clit" might have been sexier. Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good

Long but well worth the read.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Eloquent!

Great sex but the clever dialogue is the really excellent part of this story. Well written with some dry humor.

The author is familiar with personages of the past, real and literary.

Really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

This story was excellent. I very much enjoyed not just the very steamy sexual encounters, but the overall plot. The characters were very well developed for such a short piece and quite frankly have left me wanting to read more about them, both erotic and non-erotic. A very big thank you to the author for a wonderfully told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exciting and...just WOW

I am already planning a party like this for Halloween this year. One of the best stories I even read. The build up, the sex scenes, the storyline, I can go on and on. You are a wonderful writer and I want to read more from you.

kinpatsukinpatsuover 14 years agoAuthor
Some images to go with

Recently I've been looking at a little 19th Century art by the young artist Aubrey Beardsley. When I saw what he was doing I was quite take with it. In style it really reminds me of what I wrote here. If you want to imagine fanciful drawings for this story, just do an image search for "Aubrey Beardsley".

~The Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I always have fun on Halloween, and had an erection while reading this story. Very erotic and sexually stimulating.

pope32767pope32767over 11 years ago
Voices!

This was a great read, but my disbelief had to be "not so much suspended as hanged, drawn, and quartered". If I were at such a party I'd know my lover by her voice as soon as she said anything -- and there's a lot of talking here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I understand your "epilogue"

And I appreciated your fictional story. That being said, I agree with another commentator that the voice would have allowed me to know my partner immediately. And with that in mind, it put a damper on my enjoyment of the story. And I still had a bad feeling about him engaging in random sex with unknown partners in an unknown situation. And given the fact that she was his girlfriend for a relatively short period of time, I'm thinking he probably would have decided that it was the better part of valor to NOT go to the party in the first place. Too many bad outcomes possible. But that would have made for "No Story". Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well done. As a male this was very hot but one thing bothered me and I can't figure out a way around it in the story line but the voices. You'd know immediately by the voice is my thought. Secondly, this would be great to see a he said she said and explore the bookend of Faye's night there. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous