All Comments on 'Halloween Party'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dang it

Why ruin this great cheating story with the wife being cool with it at the end?? This happens in so many, probably most, mother-in-law stories on this site now, where either the wife sets her husband up with her mom or she finds out at the end and its all good. No harm done. Tell me, what's the whole purpose of the previous scene on the phone of doing that behind her daughter's back and then telling her in the next scene? Flipping the script may work in Hollywood, but this is an erotic story and it ruined the cheating and taboo theme since the wife is more than okay with it. Should have set it up at the beginning of the story so then we know what kind of eroticism to expect.

Brett78xBrett78xover 8 years ago
Very nice story; unexpected so!

The Halloween costume theme is used a lot by authors in Literotica but this one had some nice twists to it. I like the idea of the coincidental coitus while talking to a family member on the phone. Almost 30 years ago, I enraged (allegedly) my wife by going down on her while she talked to her mother on the phone. She blew up at me after she got off the phone about how disrespectful it was to both her and her mother for me to do that to her. I reminded her that she could have stopped me at any time during my cunnilingal performance and I would have complied. Before she could say anything else, I also reminded her that she came like crazy, squeezing my head with her thighs to the point of no escape. I didn't entertain any follow up from her on the issue. It wasn't the first time I'd done that sort of thing and it certainly hasn't been the last. Married for over 30 years now, I'd have to say that at the very least, she has become tolerant of my oral invasion during her phone calls with family and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great sexy story -- thank you

But where does incest come into it? This is just extra-marital sex -- and very good ems, too. How about putting it into erotic couplings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Inconsistencies

You keep switching the mother and daughters names. In some sentences the mother is Sophie in other sentences the daughter is Sophie. Also fuzzy math: the daughter is 18, the father died 15 months previously, the daughter and husband stayed with the mother the whole time - assuming they were married before the father died, the daughter married at 16?

Smedley53Smedley53over 8 years ago
Read before submitting

Not sure why the following belongs in the middle of the husband's phone conversation with the wife:

'Look baby, this isn't going to work if we keep acting like we are. We have to BE man and wife for the night. Now reach round and touch my ass...

'What,' he said

'Mariah tells me you are a touchy/feely sort of guy so you have to act normal. So just do it, grab it, grope it, own it,' she instructed.

Tentatively he placed his hands on her ass then as human nature took over his hands gradually possessed her.

'Hmmm, I could get to like that,' she said laughing. 'Now you have to make sure you own it through the night ok,' she said. And he gave her ass a cheeky pat as they walked inside.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Nice!

There were some confusing parts, including the phone conversation on the morning after. I was able to figure things out, though. The story was highly erotic and gratifying.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I liked it

Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Easily very poorly written and edited said the high school dropout!!!!!

Very interesting read. Although why Halloween story after Thanksgiving? But hey...it's a good read and no writing errors unlike that idiots high school dropout who still lives in his parents basement....playing Warcraft all day and night.

Very imaginative and original story....please continue.

ken0001ken0001over 8 years ago
none

You kept mixing up the names of mother an daughter. Mom lost her husband in a senseless accident she gets over her grief by getting a boob job. Over look a few fuck ups, not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

This story was a great piece of work. The phone conversation could have used a bit of clarification, but overall I was impressed. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Makes me want to shag my mother in law. Can't believe you didn't eat her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
from 4yourpleasureiam

Great story. Sue I would do this with you

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The Tension was Strong

The twist was fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
forget the naysayers

I like to read other's thoughts,but was surprised by the amount of nitpicking. Yes there were a few editing errors, but that wasn't the point of the story, was it? Really hope you are inspired to get on with the part where the incest really kicks in and mom, daughter, and hubby all get into the tag team aspect of a family romp. Good job on the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story. The development was great, and I loved the suprise ending. I like happy endings.

mrocketanskmrocketanskover 2 years ago

good story, some of the comments though...typical americans who think their thanksgiving is the only one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful!!!!! I hope you give us mutiple sequels, with Sophie ratcheting up the division between the married couple by giving Dan filthier and filthier sex. And babies!!!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/1/2022) This was a great short story an enjoyable read indeed. Five stars.

BabalooieBabalooie5 months ago

Good story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous