Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the show finished she turned into him. For long seconds she looked him in the eye and as he continued to amuse himself with her breast she lifted her lips and he needed no invitation to kiss her. As their lips met she opened her mouth and her tongue sought his. The kiss was long, deep and passionate. As they broke she took his hand and led him away. They both took a beer from the cooler then finding a quiet spot she turned to him. She reached her hands around behind his neck and kissed him again.

'How long do you think it will take us to finish these beers?' she asked quietly, staring at him all the while.

'Um, about half an hour,' he responded uncertainly.

'OK, that's how long you have to make a decision. I'm your mother in-law, I know you are married to my daughter. But right at this moment I don't care, I am horny. I'm hotter than I have ever been in my life. The show, you holding me, fondling my breasts, I'm on heat baby.'

Sophie took a slow sip of her beer.

'I haven't had sex for a year, but that's going to change tonight. I'm going to take some guy home with me and I'm going to let him do whatever he wants with my body. I want him to fuck my brains out.'

'You get first option baby. I want you in my pants. Think about it. If you can't do it I will understand and I'll get one of those two lads over there who have been eyeing me off since we got here to do the job. But I don't want them, I want you honey. If you want it it's yours, anything, everything, and if you do then you can revisit that well as often as you like. However, knock it back tonight and it's gone forever. And if you are worried, whatever has or will happen tonight stays with us; forever baby, forever.'

She leaned back and had another sip of her beer. She smiled at him and his obvious discomfort and made a point of looking at how much drink she had left.

At that moment Mark appeared. 'Hey guys, I'm on a promise, so we are heading off. If you want a lift get your gear and let's go.'

Dan took a quick drink. 'That does it for me. I know I'm going to hell for this but right at this moment there's no one else I would rather be with. You're gorgeous, hot and sexy. And in a short while you are going to get fucked. The only cock you are getting tonight baby is mine, and you're getting plenty of it. Ah yes, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to get what a man wants,' he laughed.

'Mmmmm, right answer honey,' she said pulling his mouth hungrily to hers. 'Oh god I'm hot.'

They almost ran to her front door and she fumbled with the keys opening the door.

Her room was virtually next to the front door and they laughed as she ran into her room.

She threw herself at him and his hands went inside her suit to grasp a bare breast as their lips met in a passionate kiss. 'Oh god, I need you, I need your cock in me,' she said frantically trying to get her cat suit off. But he wouldn't be rushed. He helped her strip down before she did the same to him. Gently he eased her back onto the bed.

She reached for his cock and let out a low groan as she grabbed it with a sense of urgency. 'Mmmm, put it in me baby, put it in me, ooh it feels so hard,' she urged stroking the length of it.

'Oh god,' she moaned in frustration as he leaned in and kissed her, his hands going to her breasts. Then she moaned in passion as he took her nipples between his fingers and stretched them.

Gently he slipped one leg between hers and she was only too anxious to spread her legs to give him access to her sex. He trailed his fingers down her body and she shuddered as his fingers traced between her legs and gently stroked the length of her cunt lips. She was soaking wet with desire. 'Yeah baby, do it, do it,' she urged.

'Honey, I need it, please,' she begged and he rolled on top of her. Placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her cunt he thrust hard into her and she groaned in delight as he sank his cock into her up to the hilt. 'Oh god that's so good,' she sighed in his ear. 'Fuck me baby, fuck me hard.' And his thrusts were accompanied by her moans of appreciation and words of encouragement. 'Oh my god, is this what it's really like,' she muttered as he continued to fuck her. Her husband invariably came before she had even began to get aroused. Her head rolled from side to side as he varied his pace and changed his angle; at time taking short, sharp thrusts, at others he rose above her and drove his cock into her trying to grind every last bit of meat into her. And it was no surprise when she started to grasp his ass and pull him to her. 'Oh god, oh my god, more, more baby, I'mmm cummmiiiinng, I'mmm fuckkiing cummming,' she cried as her body was wracked with wave after wave of pleasure. She was covered in a sheen of sweat as she thrust her hips at his still hard cock until she was rewarded as she felt him cum inside her.

***

When Dan awoke the light of dawn was just breaking as he looked across the bed at the woman beside him. Suddenly his memory came back to him. 'Jesus Christ,' he thought 'I've just fucked my mother in law. What have I done?' He knew the next few minutes would be critical for his life. He could feel his heart pounding and he had a cold feeling in his stomach as he gently moved closer to Sophie and tentatively cupped one of breasts. She moaned softly and her eyes slowly opened. He could see the quick glance in his direction then was relieved as a slow smile spread across her face.

Sophie understood the look of apprehension on his face. She turned to him. She could feel his excitement and the extent of his youthful arousal as she took his cock in her hand and started to stroke the rapidly hardening pole. She controlled his movements as he crushed his mouth to hers, calming his raging passion until their lips caressed each other; his hand, fondling her breast rather than mauling it and ultimately his hand tenderly and expertly arousing her sex.

But when he covered her he aggressively pumped his cock into her. She knew he was exerting his masculinity as he pounded her cunt, thrusting deep inside her. She lay back and let him have his way with her, running her hands down his back, feeling his muscles working in a steady rhythm and she accepted him as her lover on his terms. It was only minutes when she felt another orgasm building inside her. She wrapped her legs around him as she came, moaning softly in time with his thrusts. Sophie slowly came down from her orgasm as Dan continued thrusting into her.

'Oh god, that's beautiful, amazing,' she crooned into his ear as he ground his pelvic bone into her sensitive clit. 'Don't stop baby, oh my god this is so beautiful.' Close to coming himself he was trying to prolong the pleasure for her as much as he could when the phone rang.

For a second they froze. 'Fuck,' he muttered as he rolled off Sophie. 'That's gotta be Mariah. Fuck.'

Sophie smiled as Dan scrambled for his phone. He lay on his back his cock still hard and sticking up in the air, slick from their lovemaking. 'Ohhh,' he gasped as her hand went between his legs and fondled his balls before she grasped his rigid penis. She lovingly squeezed the head and stroked him as she listened to the one sided conversation.

'Hello,' he said trying to control his voice as he answered the phone. 'Hi honey, how's it going? How are Jenny and Bob?'

'Bob's not good, they aren't sure how long he will be in hospital but at least a week, maybe two.'

'Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, let them know I'm thinking of them.'

'I will honey. I'm going to have to stay for a few days, week or whatever, they need me. I can't leave at the moment. Is that ok?'

'Yeah, by all means, you stay as long as Jenny needs you. God knows, if the baby comes she is going to need you so if it takes a week or two so be it. It's the least we can do.'

'Thanks babe, I knew you would understand. Will you be ok?'

'Yeah of course, your mom and I will be fine. I think last night just helped to ease any tensions we might have had, it's certainly brought us a lot closer. No problems babe.'

'So how did the party go?'

'Yeah, the party went fine. Your mom was fabulous. It was a bit awkward at the start as you might have expected but your mom told me to get my act together or tell everyone that she was my mother in law because the way I was going I wasn't up to the task. That did it, I was determined to show her.'

'Look baby, this isn't going to work if we keep acting like we are. We have to BE man and wife for the night. Now reach round and touch my ass...

'What,' he said

'Mariah tells me you are a touchy/feely sort of guy so you have to act normal. So just do it, grab it, grope it, own it,' she instructed.

Tentatively he placed his hands on her ass then as human nature took over his hands gradually possessed her.

'Hmmm, I could get to like that,' she said laughing. 'Now you have to make sure you own it through the night ok,' she said. And he gave her ass a cheeky pat as they walked inside.

Sophie straddled Dan and placed his cock at her cunt before sliding slowly down the length of his shaft, impaling herself on him. His cock was rock hard with excitement yet it was an eerie feeling for him speaking to his wife as he watched Sophie sit on him and fluff her hair in a sexy manner, the smile on her face full of seduction, mischief while she slowly rode his throbbing cock.

'I think she just knew what buttons to push to get the best out of me.'

'You didn't leave her alone did you?' Mariah asked uncertainly.

'What, leave my wife alone amongst strangers, heaven forbid,' he joked. 'No, I knew it was important to you so I made a commitment to stay with your mother all night and I did. I'm sure your mom will say that I was the perfect husband, I looked after her and made sure she wasn't left out at any time.'

'Good honey. Did she seem to enjoy herself?'

'Yeah, she said she really enjoyed herself and I'm sure that's what she will tell you. And in all fairness I really enjoyed being with her too. I'm sure we are a lot closer now than we used to be.'

'Awww, you're so good honey,'

'Yes I am bloody good aren't I?'

'So where is she now?'

'Your mom? Right now I would suggest that she's probably enjoying herself in bed. I haven't heard any movement anywhere else in the house. Why don't you give her a ring,'

Sophie grinned at him as she could see and feel that he was about to cum. But she wasn't ready to let him have his climax yet so she slipped his cock out of her pussy and let his passion subside.

'Ok baby, and thanks,' Mariah said.

Seconds later Sophie's phone rang. She reached across Dan then burst out laughing as he groped her tits.

'Oh god, this is your wife ringing, behave yourself,' she said laughing as she made a pretence of slapping his hand. But simply smiled at him in pleasure as he played with her breasts.

'Hello sweetheart,' she said happily as she answered the phone.

'Hi mom. How are you? How did last night go?' Mariah queried, firing the questions at her.

'Ah, give me a moment while I get comfortable,' Sophie said as she placed the head of Dan's cock at the entrance to her cunt and slowly slid down the length of his shaft. She ground her clit against his pubic bone then sighed contentedly. 'Ah, that's better.'

'Honey, last night was the most enjoyable time I've had since ... since I don't know when. Look, the whole thing could have blown up in our faces but Dan ... I suppose both of us really, got into character so to speak which enabled us to relax and enjoy each other. We played the perfect married couple all night. You know, arguing, fighting ... just like you do' she laughed. 'No, just joking. He was the perfect husband and I'm happy to admit that.'

Sophie put one hand on Dan's chest for balance as she started to slowly fuck his cock as she spoke to her daughter. Dan could feel the wetness of her arousal.

'Any fears I had that he would join his mates and leave me alone were soon dispelled. I'm so glad we went. Halloween, god, he took me to see a stripper ...'

'What,' Mariah blurted out, a note of concern in her voice.

'No, it's not like that. There was another party, we had the opportunity to go and he said if you want to go then we go, if not we won't but don't say no if you want to say yes. He said it was my night, he was my husband and was going to make sure I had the best night ever. I've never seen a stripper before ... all sorts of things were happening. I probably shouldn't tell you but we also got married last night.'

'What.'

'Ha, ha. There were all sorts of people at the party. One came as a priest and married everyone in the room. We all lined up and he printed us off a marriage certificate. So, you're now married to a bigamist baby.'

'God, I can't leave you two alone for a night without you getting into trouble can I?' laughed Mariah. 'Now that's what I really call getting into character. Looks like things are progressing better than we thought. Mom, I'm pleased that you got on so well together as it looks like Bob won't be out of hospital before the baby is born. I can't leave her like this. I've spoken with Dan, is that ok with you?' she said.

And there was a note of real lust in Sophie's voice as she answered. She clenched her cunt on Dan's cock as she rode him with more intensity.

'Oh baby, that's just like you to put Jenny first,' she said as she slithered back down his cock.

'Do what you have to do,' she said starting to pump him.

'I'm sure Dan and I will get on,' she said as Dan started pushing against her. Then she sucked in her breath as Dan clamped his teeth on a nipple, stretching it until she had to lean into him; the pain mingling with pleasure as she felt a tingling sensation from her nipple to her clit.

'What's that, are you ok mom?' Mariah asked as she heard the gasp.

'Yeah, it's ok baby, I'm just enjoying a beautiful stretch,'' she said smiling at Dan as he bit down on her other nipple. 'It makes my body tingle.' And it was all she could do not to groan as Dan reached up and took both breasts in his hands, squeezing them mercilessly.

Sophie could feel Dan's arousal and knew he was near his climax. More importantly, she could feel hers rising within her. She knew she had to get off the phone while she still had some control; her cunt dripping with desire.

'Baby, I'm going to have to go. Dan is up now, he's banging around and I can hear him start to make some noises. You know what guys are like, if you don't keep on top of them they will leave a mess everywhere. And then you know who has to clean up,' she said struggling to control her voice as the first tremors of arousal started to kick in.

But it was too late for Dan. Sophie started to pump harder as she felt the first spurts of semen filling her cunt. He couldn't stifle a grunt as spurt after spurt filled her.

'Oh, ok mom. I'll ring you a bit later then. Love you. Give my love to Dan.'

'Yeah, I will baby, I will,' she said frantically pushing the off button.

And if Mariah had been on the phone for a few more seconds she would have heard her mother moaning in ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her body.

'Oh god, I'm cumming, give me that cock baby, oh it's sooo fuckking gooood, ah, ah aaaaaaaahhhhh,' she cried as she ground herself on him.' She leaned over him and they embraced in a passionate kiss. 'God, what a lover,' she moaned as she collapsed on him.

***

Later when she was alone Sophie rang Mariah.

'Honey, you know how you raised the issue of me taking a lover. You know how you suggested that maybe you could convince Dan to do the deed, to be involved in a threesome. Well baby, by the time you get home I think we will be able to put that one to bed, so to speak,' she said laughing.

'Oh mom, you haven't?

'I have,' Sophie said triumphantly.

'You are such a wicked slut.'

'Yeah, I am aren't I? Anyway, he's my husband too so where's the problem? I'll have him eating out of my hand ... well, out of my pussy before you get back hahaha.'

'Ah god mom, you're such a bitch, I'm fucking horny. He's going to be eating quite a bit of pussy me thinks.'

'We all are baby, we all are.'

12