All Comments on 'Halloween Party Reunion'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
DG Hear is sticking to his formula

It's his 36,000,000 RAAC story. Not matter what she does or the cost that has to be paid. No matter the number of men, the number of kids that aren't his. They will always stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost stopped reading.....

After the first few paragraphs. Rugby is not an NCAA sport. It is club sport and there are no scholarships given by Ivy League schools. Guys in their mid twenties don't make detective. And a detective standing around watching his wife get fucked is too much to believe. Anna had to know who did the crime. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who will be first?

Who will be the first author on story collections (plural) who will write such story where the betrayed husband does reconciliation with the cheating wife (for example for sake of the kids) but the husband leaves his ex cheating wife for a younger nicer woman after 5-10-15 years later??????????????????????

Duna

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Why Not Stop Them?

Okay, she gave Dean a blow job, not good, but...

Now, he is obviously blackmailing her into sex.

Why not barge in, stop them and beat the crap out of him? She wasn't willingly cheating!

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
He sure as hell better not tell her

"It's odd that she never asked me if I killed Dean. I honestly don't know if I would tell her the truth."

Let's see, she doesn't have the emotional or general maturity to understand they don't have the money for a car. In a fit of anger, she borrows the money anyway. She allows herself to be blackmailed into sex. Of course she vows her love for her husband but she is too much of a fool to know what love or loyalty require.

Only a moron would possibly consider telling her he murdered someone and thereby putting his life in her extremely untrustworthy hands.

Further, as the story evolves, he told some lies about the loan to mislead the investigation. He then tells his dopey wife to go along with the tale. She now KNOWS that he lied, potentially exposing himself to charges. Everything he does that also includes her exposes him because she is not trustworthy, both about the murder and about his life.

BTW, he's pretty vicious. His past shows he was pretty morally loose in his past. With a little provocation, he now commits murder. Seems like the guy is a pretty nasty piece of work with a nice veneer of being a policeman to give him credibility. Not sure if we are supposed to like the guy or feel sorry for him but all the characters feel like a bunch of losers.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Dark Story

Didn't see the middle of this one coming. Kind of a tragedy - nobody won except possibly Anna - she didn't seem to care about her husband. Seems to me that this series of events would hang over this couple like a dark cloud for the rest of their lives. Interesting premise and well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Karen E has brought up a valid point

Why is it, and it's done often in these stories, that the guy never has the fortitude to stop his wife having sex. He could have stepped in and stopped it, but as always he watches and then acts. I can understand this reaction in a willing cuckold tale but there was no indication here that he enjoyed watching. I guess this is a normal plot for many authors. Story would have to go in another direction if he had done so, I suppose. Just wondering.

I don't know what to think of this story, for a policeman he's a coward and murderer, she's a cheater who can't be trusted. But, compared to some other stories posted today, it's acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Joe/John

You were too specific in naming him Joe at the start of the story, and then it was suddenly John. It's as if you didn't care about your own story. Give how the story played out only reinforced that opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The bad thing is A LOT of policemen are exactly like this guy. They think they are above the law and sadly this tale is just a little too close to being absolutely truef!

DG HearDG Hearover 9 years agoAuthor
Hi there, I'm DG

I get comments all the time that they always stay together. Well, I prefer happy ending but here are a few of my stories, where they didn’t. I just went through the d's. I would also like to add that it's hard to understand what one might do when faced with any given situation. You might think you would act one way but if it happens it's an instant decision you would have to make. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and commenting, even if it's negative. All opinions are appreciated.

DG

A Double Standard 'Revisited'

A New Beginning

All About Getting Even

An Affair I'll Remember

Another Man's Wife Ch. 03

As Long As It Takes

Cheating Spouse

Coal Miner Pt. 01 They did get back together years later in ch. 5

Cold, Cold, Heart

Cruise Tickets

Dan's Life

Donating Blood

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
i like your writing

what i dont get is why he was letting his wife hang with his old friends. dean had told him he was going to fuck his wife, that shouldve been a warning. hell knowing what kind of asshole dean was their is no way he should not have seen this coming. after he left collage if he wanted a clean break he shouldve had nothing to do with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well this was unfortunate.

I usually really like this authors stories but in this case I should have stopped reading when he named his son "Joey" (like a baby kangaroo) and then sent John to an Ivy league school only to use that education to enter the Police Academy. Bad choices and the harbinger to a bad story. What bothered me most were three things - why didn't he simply explain to his wife that he wasn't really friends with any of these people and that he didn't want to go to the reunion? Why did you make Meagan so dumb? Did it not occur to her to have a conversation with her husband about her concerns with his sexual history? And last but not least why didn't he simply stop Dean from fucking his wife? He's a cop for God's sake. Walk in, punch Dean, spank his wife and take her home? I was very happy to see your name under today's stories. Now I'm not so happy. Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I guess the moral of the story is...

being honest about your past with your spouse; you never know when the past will come back to bite you.

You know, this is why I really like DG Hear's stories, as there IS usually a moral or some sort of lesson to be learned. Even if the characters are flawed, or even if the story has some slight technical errors, his body of work is filled with easy-to-read lessons to be learned about average folks, in small town America.

KarenE DOES have a point.....Why didn't he stop the sex? He did seem to have the ability to intervene, but I think that the usual excuse applies here. He needed to see how far she would go, he needed to learn if it was the only time, or if it would continue. He needed to see her reactions to it. Believe it or not, I think that seeing her reactions to it actually helped him stay with her and endure it. She DID try to stop it at first, she WAS immediately remorseful. He DID learn that it was essentially the first and only time. She DIDN'T seem to be seeking it out or enjoying it TOO much. His biggest problem (perhaps BECAUSE of his past) wasn't the sex as much as her LIES and DENIALS about it, for months afterwards. Again, DG makes a point to say that in these cheating wife stories, it isn't the act of sex alone that makes up the majority of the betrayal, it really is more about the lies and deceit, and lack of respect that surround and follow the extramarital sex.

With all due respect to KarenE and JasonH, MY bigger question would have been, why didn't he put his foot down about attending this party in the first place? He didn't want to go, he didn't want to reconnect with these people, he didn't want to get a costume. He should have explained his feelings, even if that became the time to fess up about his past. But it would have proved his point about KEEPING the past in the past! The narrative excuse is that SHE got excited, because she didn't have a lot of friends and they didn't have much of a social life. He could have countered that argument by explaining that these weren't the type of friends to have, and resolved to spend more time taking her out and doing special things romantically together.

Of course, as always, if he had done all that, there wouldn't be a story. DG Hear is great, because at the exact point in the story where doing something different would have changed the entire outcome, it ALWAYS points the way for the reader towards the clearly defined lesson in which something can be learned from.

Thanks DG, as always, ALL of your efforts here are appreciated. It was really cool to see something new from you. If folks have a problem with this depiction of a fictional murder, all I have to say to them is: HEY relax, it was just a Halloween themed story!

Thanks again, can't wait for the next!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The moral of the story....

For me the moral of this story is: "Never fuck a police's wife, or you are death!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic as usual!

Why expect anything good from this writer. The husband is a clueless loser and the wife is a mindless Cunt who will continue to fuck anyone with money. No loving wife here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Investigation

Wouldn't the police have done some DNA work on the victim? Seems that finding a good place to look wouldn't have been too difficult.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
What a filthy piece of shit cuck!

You could tell he was a cop. He protected his wife just like they protect us... Not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dean got what he deserved.

And Megan probably suspects that John may have done it, but will never want to know for sure.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 9 years ago
Okay that was pretty good but...

it seems to me that she got off on the cheating and was hot to get fucked by her husband after watching the blowjob video. So, she will want that high again and cheating the second time will be easier for her. it's just a thought.

I also see him always having doubts about her. But if he is still getting all the sex he needs from his whore wife, then he might just consciously want to stay clueless.

I usually hate it when the husband stays with the wife, but I can see it happening here. Thanks for the story.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Fantasy land,

Is the location on your bio and that is certainly where this story takes place. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were aiming for humour when you said the hero got a scholarship to an Ivy League university to play rugby league. A game only played in two states of Australia, the north of England, a couple of provinces in the south of France, PNG and a few rugby union refugees in New Zealand. It's a game more generally associated with tattoo parlours and minor criminal activity than top class universities.

Then we have the investigation into the murder, are the police really that dumb? Anyway putting that to one side it was a okay story that was well written and like many of theses tales if only the couple had talked to each other it could have been very different. 3*

DG HearDG Hearover 9 years agoAuthor
Mistaken name

I'm DG and I apoligize for the name change in the story from Joe to John. I sent in an edit to have it corrected. Not worried about the contest. We all know this story won't be in any running but the story will be on site for a long time. No use in waiting to make the changes until the contest is over. Thank you for all the comment both good and not so good, haha. I write what I feel. I have many who follow my stories and others that read them and constantly knock them. I don't know why you would continually read them if you dislike them so much but you are welcome.

with respect

DG Hear

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Enthralling tale

Basically a living nightmare. The Joe Friday like narrative makes you wonder.

I am guess that if he was not afraid of getting on the police radar that he would not have stayed with Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotic ???

Doesn't this story belong in Non-Erotic?

I don't see what is supposed to be so erotic about blackmail and murder, which are the key plot elements of this story.

And the "hero" of the story... first he watches his wife being blackmailed into having sex and does NOTHING to stop it. Then he gets really ANGRY... so angry he commits a brutal murder, leaving his wife's DNA evidence very obviously at the scene, though he's a detective, so you might think he would understand how damning that evidence would be.

But fortunately all the other detectives investigating the murder are so stupid they can't find this obvious evidence.

So we are left with a super-sexy, very erotic love story... If only he would have murdered everyone at the party, chopped all their heads off and put them on stakes. THAT would have been super-erotic.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Far Fetched

Yes a bit far fetched but so are most drama programmes we watch on television, not quite up to the writers usual standard but a good enough yarn. A wise man would not have agreed to go to reunion but then we would not have a story to read, I have avoided similar situations many times in years past, in the construction industry your place of work and those you are working with is constantly changing, after six or sometimes two years. I would go to the pub for a drink and a game of darts but would never attend any gathering with my wife simply because of the attitude some men have towards women, I emphasise only some men.

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Great story the wifes brians very questionable

Great story, however, one question for thought, if while the couple in the center of the story were dating, both were completely honest with each other, no other side pots ( to speak of) and married the same way, still faithful? WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER WHAT EACH DID BEFORE EACH OTHER? WHO THE FUCK CARES, WE ALL HAVE HISTORIES, AND THAT IS IT HISTORY. Did either play on any emotions of cheating on each other at anytime? NO, so why settle on revenge on his past by 1. borrowing money from a man that would take sex in trade, and 2. cheat with the idea that your husbands past was something he should have told you? Grow the fuck up.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
I stopped reading when the author failed to explain why the detective

Went to an Ivy League university on a full ride but joined the police academy. These people don't become cops, they move into politics or business or become DA's, not regular beat cops and finally detectives.

Also, the wife isnt naive, she's a fucking retard! I'm surprised she can walk and chew gum. Next time, don't try so hard to make your characters for the story, let your character write the story.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHATS A GUILTY COP TO DO

the tight rope gets more flimsy daily. TK U MLJ LV NV

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Lacks any sign of human emotion.

Why would he calmly let Dean fuck his wife then kill Dean? Clearly it wasn't in a fit of rage because the "hero" was an emotionless lump.

Bad. Just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story is rather dull

No emotion to it. Why kill the friend, but not the wife? Both are equally responsible for adultery.

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 9 years ago
One star

Sorry, Didn't like the story. John does not and could not love Megan and pull the crap he did pull. That ain't ego... that is plain and simple sadism and I have absolutely no use for sadists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Major nitwit:

Stands by and watches his 'friend' screw his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Besides being bull, dull and FULL of holes,.............. I HATE CUCKS!

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't know how JOE Friday became John later in the story

????

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
He watched....

Well, he had to see if dhe was going to cheat or not, barging in eould only stop one event and then leave nagging doubts from then on. Nice murder plot, worthy of CSI.

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
confusion

you got very confused over what Megan had told you about where she got the money. Megan sounds as though she was not very bright so may have been confused as she told you she got an advance from her boss-----

but hey,thanks for taking the time to write it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

a little sloppy at times. The rash of violent stories lately is a bit disturbing. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rash of violent stories?

This is Halloween horror story season, grab a brain moron.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
hey dg

i did a reread and something struck me. dean's wife had to know who killed her husband.she was the one that set up meagan for dean. she had to know that dean had got some from her and was planning on more. it would be to much of a coincidence that dean gets killed right after that. i bet if the police ever got around to charging her she would spill it. for anyone asking why she wouldnt tell to start. she would be accusing a cop who already showed he would kill .i bet she was scared. you should write a sequel were anna needs something from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He fucked another man's wife, and her husband killed him.

Works for me

There should be a lot more LW stories like this

Thanks DGH

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Unbelievably Bad! Who Wrote This Really?

There are no rugby scholarships at Ivy League Collages, or in this country.

Ivy League grads don't join the police academy and become patrolmen "beat" cops, or even detectives (can you say overqualified)?

Then we're supposed to believe this over educated wimp killed the slut wife's lover and then didn't have the balls to kick her to the curb?

I've read (and enjoyed) most of your stuff, and I gotta say this is the worst piece garbage ever.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Glad you are back!

Thanks for the good reads over the years DG. This one was a fine Halloween tale. These tales are usually lighter, and though I was surprised to see a murder, it is in keeping with the spirit of the holiday and mysteries in general. I was concerned about Megan seeing 'Dean' the night of the reunion/party. She danced with him and confessed to him her past two boyfriends after he badgered her about how many dicks have been in her pussy. The detectives put the time of death to the night before the party. Megan should have known that she had indeed talked to her husband because of the nature of the questioning. Therefore she knew the identity of the killer to be her husband! Its a small quibble but does not take away the fun of the story. Thanks for the memories. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Insipid nonsense

A new low even for you DG, banal drivel that was physically painful to read - 1 star

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Wow

Hell of a tale. Seems like a big contradiction from one angle. I still see it as a great tale, just not a typical tale. I can stop here or write another thousand words. I'll just stop and give it five stars.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that she is a cheater and she has some serious emotional/psychological problems. She sucked and fucked because she was angry because of what other people said about her husband previous sexual activity? Activity that was clearly prior to their even meeting? Or she cheated for $600 which makes her a common whore? Either way, she is a cheater. Of course they have young children but that factor is never brought into play. That might be a reason to stay. The thinking here is muddled. The explanation for what happened is meaningless. His acceptance and forgiveness seems to be based on his lack of concern, yet he killed a man over it? Contradictory, confusing, ugh tiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strictly tripe.

Bottom line is she is a cheating slut. And, he is a candy ass for letting her make him into a cluck wimp.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Good basic idea

poor story framework. This could have been done much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was a good story

Yes, sometimes there was a stretch, but everyone must remember that this excellent writer has given us some wonderful experiences. John sure put Megan through the wringer after he found out about her unfaithfulness, didn't he?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Glad to see you back in LW...

... and, for what it's worth, I thought it was a pretty good story. Was it your best? No, probably not, but I'll just say this one stood head and shoulders above about 90% of what has been submitted in this category lately. I realize that a lot of these critics don't get you but, for those of us that do, hang in there. Trust me, you've been missed.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Another day...

...another story of murder in the Loving Wives section. I know it's a Halloween story, and tales of murderous psychopaths can make for a great horror tale. I just don't understand why so many authors insist on putting these stories in this section.

This story was so poorly written, it was difficult to read. I'm sorry to say it wasn't worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to swingerjoe

Huge piece of shit, every bitch that you write should be killed.

5 solid and wonderful *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good... needs better editor

forensics setting murder between 9 PM and 3 AM weak on two counts... rigidity and consistency of dried blood for 1... the second is the casket opening was set at midnight.

Kim2233Kim2233over 9 years ago
I Don't Get It

If this was the BrutalPscyhopaths section of a website called ViciousCrimeStories.com, then I could understand why I might find a story like this one.

But this website is supposed to be a site of "erotic" stories. What exactly is supposed to be erotic about murder?

And this section, Loving Wives, is supposedly defined as "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more". Now I can see how that definition means different things to different people, but for me I kind of focus on the word FUN. I don't see a lot of fun in this story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Halloween is coming. ..!

Good story of a jealous wife about her husband's sexual past. I fo not tell my partner what I did in my past, if she asked I would still try to deflect the question.

What I did and with whom I can not change, same with her. That does not mean she should take revenge for something tgat happen before we meet.

Though I do know of couples were this very situation has caused problems !

Story did need a little more editing IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

A well written, interesting and heart tugging story. I like the creative plot mixing and police detective as the criminal and the LW protagonist. Earned 3*s plus !!

The bad was the editor, editing. I really thought you D G Hear , did not use an editor.

Great read. And the technical stuff doesn't matter, lol.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't fault DG for....

.....stories where they stay together. I'd like to see him tackle a few where they split, ranging from civilized to BTB adding (for his sake, the requisite happy ending.....for at least one of the two) just to see his "range of motion" in writing.

As to whether or not it could happen that way, well it could and does every day. Reasons vary, but without doubt the marriage is never the same again....why would it be, how could it be?

I like the writing, but don't always like the story. Mostly I do. Use what you can and move ahead, DG....everything else is just newsprint.

spermman76spermman76over 9 years ago
Boring

I gave 1 star..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story drama

1). As a guess, him watching Dean fuck his wife does add some vouyeristic interest.

2). The murder did seem excessively risky

3). Ivy League grads occasionally do join police forces, and start out as beat cops, but they are on a fast track to rise to police commissioner.

4). Nothing about the protagonist sounded like he had much ambition, nor was very smart, so he didn't fit his own bio.

Not a bad story

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Policeman.

If anyone knows anything about the job, especially in a larger city then you know that death does not bother some of them for very long. The ones it does bother leave the force. As far as contradictions in killing the friend and waffling in hurting the wife, you learn to compartmentalize emotions. Family goes into a totally separate box in your head. Hard to transition one set of contents into another. That's what keeps them sane or at least functionally insane. Now, a really good Halloween story would have been him putting her in the coffin with Dean unhurt but gagged. This would have given her an idea of the possible consequences. It would appear that she didn't have that much of a problem keeping her "little" secret until the tapes started showing up.

I think that the reason she didn't come clean to her husband was shock at first then the realization that he was the one who did it. After hearing more about what he faced in his job she became worried that she would be the next Halloween party favor/table centerpiece. So very well written. I usually don't like DG Hear's RAAC stories that much. They are all well written, I just believe in accountability. This one had just enough edge to make it fun and not so hard to digest.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Addendum 1

Read some more comments, especially about stopping her from actually fucking Dean. "What kind of husband watches his wife fuck another man and doesn't try to stop her". Well, I think that he is the kind of man that knows that if the wife doesn't stop it on her own she will most likely do it again, whether she claims coercion or not. If she was mature enough to stop doing it, she wouldn't have done it in the first place, maybe, but it has to be her. Cheap whore too, traded marriage for a handful of magic beans, so to speak.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
I don't get it!

This cheating whore sells herself not once but twice. Oh, I forgot, she was mad at her husband because they couldn't afford a car and he did some wild things before he met her. I guess those are good reasons to cheat and sell yourself. So after this fool takes her back, she can go cheat every time she doesn't get her way or gets mad at him. What a loving couple they would be. But wait, she loves him so much. If the husband had to work a couple hours longer and he didn't catch them, how much longer would this have gone on...who knows. I am not dead set against reconciliation stories, but this is not a good candidate. She was a liar, a cheat, a whore and completely untrustworthy.

deadseyedeadseyeover 9 years ago
1 star he is s hurt but doees nothing

or the writer cant writer, it self out of a wet paper bag.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE MONSTER MASH BECKONS

and not only at Hallows-Eve. TK U MLJ LV NV

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
Good story but...

Killing Dean turned it off for me. I've watched a lot of crime shows. It's next to impossible to get away with murder and even if you did manage to get off scot free, there's always going to be that "what if" factor. You'll always be looking over your shoulder. It could be 20 years later and you'd still be doing it. A better revenge would be to use your career to make life very difficult for Dean. Joe should've warned Megan before about his college buddies so that this whole mess could've been avoided. He should've told her about Dean and his threat to fuck her. He wanted to keep her separated from that part of his life and to keep her innocent. That's all well and good but she deserved to be aware of his friends. Yes, this is partly Joe's fault. He had the ability to protect her better but he let what happened happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you can't stop her!

Some responders say,"why didn't he stop her?" My answer..... she's an adult. If she can't control herself, make up her own mind then she's a lost cause. Also, even if you as a husband are so inclined, you can't watch her 24/7 and even if you could, it's not HER but YOU who is the one keeping her in line and not she herself. Only a child needs constant supervision and those of you who suggest that their wives be closely monitored are pathetically mistaken and this is the very reason that when it comes to cheating, making a clean break with a divorce ensures that you won't have to try to watch your whore wife 24/7. Also, the pathetic excuse that you must "think of the kids" doesn't fly because (1) children are resilient and can bounce back from divorce and (2) what's worse..... children suffering from the pain of divorce or suffering the pain of constant bickering, recriminations, arguing, mistrust, suspicion and accusations caused by the cheating? Think about it!!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
nice story

wouldn't you think that, if there is something in your past that could effect your marriage in the future or present, you should let the other person know? what's the difference between immature, and mature, innocence and knowledge? she gave into blackmail, that's innocence. she recognized her mistake, I think she grew up a bit. the story was well written, nice job.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 9 years ago

This is a terrible cuck story..... Husband has no balls. Its also clear that you have never been cheated on, because betrayal burns away a ton of the love one has for a cheating spouse.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
what can I say

What can I say ? I have read a lot of your stories and have enjoyed the ones I have read. What I do wonder about is why the husband didn't do something to his wife in order to insure that she wouldn't screw anyone else again or at lease make her feel so guilty that she wouldn't do it again. And why he was such a wimp when it came to his cheating wife. But all-in-all a good story.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
The crown prince of cuckland

DG Hear, (should be DGCuck) strikes again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another well written story

But I really hated the ending. I simply don't see him NOT divorcing her. My problem is this - he's SO emotional about her cheating that he kills another man. What makes him calm enough to accept his cheating wife's actions? The two actions just don't fit together in the same man. Had he killed Dean and then tossed his slut wife out, that would have made emotional sense. Your ending did not. She can't control herself and there would have been no way he could have ignored her actions and trusted her again. Sans trust, there can be no marriage. Good story, truly horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 jeeeez

"Oh crap Dean is blackmailing the love of my life for sex, oh no he is bending her over the couch to fuck her" grrrr what should I do? I'll just let him, that way I can be mad and hurt and lose my wife when I divorce her" give me a break!! Poor poor offering by the author. Sinstalker2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

A woman that would be a whore for a $600 loan and betray her marriage and family is seriously too fucking stupid to be married!

He really should have divorced her skanky ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story. Anony is an asshole of the nth degree,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
POS story

Mad enough to kill his friend for fucking his slut wife and then stays married to her? Fucking stupid. 1* because there's nothing lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DG Cuck

At his nauseating worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a pathetic asshole he is

once a cheat...always a cheat.....she will soon be back to her old tricks...should have dumped the skank

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Tempting fate

The husband should have confronted megan and dean at party site before intercourse. It would have shut dean down and dealt with wife. He could have beat the dean down and not go to reunion. He and megan could rebuild their marriage and move on. Now you have murder and cheating along with lieing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
from out of nowhere

Wow, I wasn't sure that the story was actually serious and the events were happening in the story world...as it went from watching his wife to slitting the guy's throat in 2 sentences. Holy shit. At that point my expectations became very low...I think the murder scene may have needed to be a bit more explicit, if that's allowed. The story turned out ok. Still missed the opportunity to take the story to a very dark area with Megan, but that's a secret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

No normal person would stand by and let his wife be blackmailed into unwilling sex when you could stop it by just walking in the room. I cant think of one reason if you loved them at all, to prevent them suffering lasting mental scars. If the perp attempted the blackmail afterwards he would be facing jail and a civil lawsuit.

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
It doesn't take reading many LW stories to figure out a main theme is lack of

communication. It's an easy theme to play with but is most often overdone to further the plot. This piece is full of bad instances of unrealistic non-communication. Maybe it's to show the immaturity of the spouses. In this case, hubby is a weak dope.

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
Also, some missing text.

Looks as if there are either incomplete thoughts left dangling, or missing paragraphs. Messes up the flow.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Poor Dean

Guess Dean got cut off big time. Pretty good story over all.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Good but a bad technical error

I love your stories, but cutting the throat would have splashed blood all over him - very messy. Did Dean deserve to die - HELL YES!

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
Blood spray...

Yeah, it would be everywhere. Should have said he buried the sickle in his heart. As long as it stayed in, the mess would have been mostly contained.

The cops would have been looking for a guy of his approx build, since they put the time of death the previous day, so Mr Dog Face Football Player wasn't him and likely to be involved in the death... Then the time differential in our guy leaving work and being accounted for at the party would have been an issue. Detectives really are not dumb.

Entertaining bit but messy. Thanks for the effort. Maybe a rewrite?

texxmantexxmanalmost 5 years ago
Good story but

I really liked the story except the killing of Dean was over the top. He definitely deserved it but it is pretty extreme and John would know he could be put away for it. Also Megsn’s very casual attitude to cheating seems unrealistic. At the end their marriage is ruined, if he wants to just keep fucking her then fine, but he could never treat her like a wife again.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 5 years ago
A DISAPPOINTMENT!

HOW THE FUCK CAN ANY MAN STAND IN HIDING AND WATCH HIS WIFE FUCK ANOTHER MAN?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Opinion

If I were the MC, I would’ve tried to set Anna up to fall both financially and socially after hearing that she had set ‘my’ wife up.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Reading again, I still don't think killing Dean is over the top at all. Given what he did and his attitude about it, I can see a man losing his temper and taking his shot. Great story.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Well written good story. I don't think there is anything out of bounds about it. Given the opportunity and circumstances I could do the same.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
odd story

don't like the guys who see their wife is going to cheat and do nothing,

on the other hand he killed the bastard that's a plus in my book

3,4 starrs............not sure

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"I wasn't happy about hanging with people from my horny days but what could I do without telling her about my past." - What would be so terrible about telling her about his past?

If Anna loaned her the costume, why does she have to show it to Anna?

I agree with those who say he should have broken it up right there. What's to be gained by letting Dean fuck her?

"I wish Anna and her friends would never have told me about fucking Joe. I should have asked him if it was true." - Who cares that it's true? He was single, had never even met her!

"I know you told me you were with a lot of other women but I'll get over it." - There's nothing to get over! Again, he was single, and hadn't even met her yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
People wonder

how the MC just stood by and watched his wife fucked. Easy. It's a plot device that makes the rest of the story possible. So, the question isn't how the MC could do it; the question is why didn't the author have enough creativity to create drama and tension without resorting to such a schlocky plot device. The bizarre behavior of the MC is an expedient that reflects weak plotting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
End the end he was a cuck

and cucks deserve their pain, they deserve scorn and ridicule and nothing else

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck My Wife

At your own peril. Signed: BTW

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

This is all on Joe - he could have refused the party and not have any associations with Dean/Anna, saving his naive Megan. All Joe had to do was tell explain to her his past and what that the party would likely turn into, swingers.

But the worst was Anna got away with the setting up Megan, - 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I agree with KRD. I honestly wish he'd gone after Anna too but it is what it is. Still a good read

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
One more time

Great story especially with Dean's much deserved punishment.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

There's still silly ol' statute of limitations...

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Reading once again. Joe Friday was a detective and didn't wear a uniform. However, Barney Fife wore one...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories