All Comments on 'Halloween Prisoner'

by tekeelahsh0t

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
???

Is the boyfriend Kyle or Mike?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor

You need to show your readers at least the respect of proofreading your story. I gave up after a few paragraphs because you did not care to get it right..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh

Who? Kyle? Mike?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I love how you wrote their costumes and wrote the story around that :)

Beaty84BeastBeaty84Beastover 5 years ago
Fun, but a little Vanilla

My sub and I were just discussing costumes today and I knew I couldn't make him dress up as I tease him about (caged and in lingerie) because...well I don't think I could force him out the door, lol. So, we decided on him as a prisoner (caged) and me as the warden (key visible in my cleavage). Which, is why we read your story. Yes, you told the reader upfront that the name flipped, so I really don't care as others did. The swat, cuffs and patting down was yummy. The story did make me horny, butt (intentional) would have liked the cop to enforce something a little grittier though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot, but the sexy scenes were too short

I liked the sex that finally happened, and when Kyle teased the MC. But the sex was pretty short, and the teasing could have been more "torturous" for the MC. I liked Kyle as a character better than her. Maybe because she seemed too eager too quickly; I would have liked to have seen her be more criminal (pun intended).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous