All Comments on 'Halloween Swing'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
Yes!

DG,

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

tastesgreattastesgreatover 12 years ago
YES,

as always a great read! You never disappoint... Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like your stories...

Thank you for writing them.

tom anon

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
The Master of Feel-Good

is up and running. Great story, as always. DG Hear, MFG, scores again. It's truly an honor and privilege to copy edit as fine a writer as DGH, MFG. Enjoy, fans!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
'The path of true love n'er shall run smooth'

DG 's words are fine shock absorber for a bumpy true love excursion though .

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Surprise, surprise, another great one!

I know I've expounded ad nauseum on how much I enjoy your work but, dammit, you just have "it", whatever "it" is. Looking forward to your next offering.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Story

The first page was one of the darkest chapters I have seen written by DG but then came Julie... Thanks

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Having unprotected sex at a swingers party is like playing Russian roulette with a Gatling gun.

And having unprotected sex afterward without first being checked is a terrible idea. Four months is nothing for STD's. Not only did HE have unprotected sex at the party, but Sheila had been having unprotected sex for some time with hard core swingers.

Bad, bad bad.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the characters are

not as good as usual. you told us a lot about the main male character but this is about it. I know nothing about sheila besides what she did and that she did nothing after the breakup besides strange phonecalls and I know even less about anybody else involved in this story.

the story is ok but this is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UDDER??

"There was udder silence for what felt like minutes". Couldn't help laughing at this. Your story contained more grammatical errors than you have shown in the past. -- Thom

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I gotta agree with BigGuy

Reading about swinging and unprotected sex with multiple partners/strangers is fine, but the reality... Mercy!

As a med student I can tell you there are a nightmare of possibilities that come with such high risk behavior (unprotected oral, anal & vaginal intercourse)--AIDS is just the tip of it. Not only are there a host of bacterial infections -some which never show symptoms- that can cause sterility (among other health nightmares), but you have a few forms of herpes (incurable, and definitely a bummer on the marriage/dating scene), several very nasty (and potentially life threatening) forms of hepatitis (also incurable), as well diseases and infections that can cause cancer. And the list goes on from there.

Yikes! You'd be safer playing Deerhunter Russian Roulette.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"There was udder silence"

Aside from the distant mooing from his cow of an ex-girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent

excellent

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
A top notch DG story!

I really loved it. Definitely Five Stars!

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
To hell with petty-assed critics!

If you want literary perfection, go to a library and read the classics. If you want a great story about realistic characters, take the time to appreciate stories written by people like DG. I have never known him to miss.

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
To hell with petty-assed critics!

If you want literary perfection, go to a library and read the classics. If you want a great story about realistic characters, take the time to appreciate stories written by people like DG. I have never known him to miss.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Fun read.

A terrific story. Really two terrific stories. Just wonderful. Thank you Mr. Hear.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Mea Fuckin' Culpa

I really fucked up the "udder-utter" error. I don't know if I was dozy or just plain dumb. Like the groom who gets the bandages wrong on a really fine horse, it hurts to watch a great runner stumble away from the gate, and hear the railbirds curse (and rightly so). Sorry guys, and especially sorry, DG Hear, MFG .

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 12 years ago
Okay

This was pretty good, and I like happy endings. I have to agree with some of the others who mentioned the lack of a condom at the swinging party. I don't know the incubation time of AIDS but I'm sure it's longer than four months.

DrallDrallover 12 years ago
Just Lovely!

Thank you! A beautiful story,beautifully told!

TLC56TLC56over 12 years ago
Great Reading

Great Reading... as I have enjoyed all your stories. You have a wonderful talent.

patientleepatientleeover 12 years ago
I liked the story, condoms or no condoms.

No characters were harmed in the making of this story. Unlike pornographic videos in which the actors have to protect themselves, the participants in a story don't actually exist. They will only get a disease if the author writes it for them.

This is Fantasyland, which is the only place where unsafe sex is completely safe. I don't think it's the author's responsibility to teach the readers about safe sex. I think the author should be able to assume that the reader knows that this is fantasy, not a how-to manual with the chapter on safe sex missing.

I appreciated reading about the darker side of the swing. I think it's great that you could make that into a sexy story.

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good

I enjoyed the characters, the plot and the sex(the right amount). I also like happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Didn't Enjoy It

There was no context. So they're in a loving relationship, have been with each other for years, and . . . . . BOOM, he finds out she's a cheating whore and then immediately does the same. I'm all for infidelity stories, but when you set up that they assumedly 'love' each other I'd expect some sort of chain of events that would lead to it, otherwise there's no connection/context for me to the character.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Yeah more of that secrets hurt theme

She was a liar and a cheat and her head was stuck way up her ass - it came unstuck way too late to help -

Nicely done -

dozendozenover 8 years ago
Great story ***** but...

... one editorial quibble: "she and Sue introduced Brad and I to ..." should be "she and Sue introduced Brad and me to ..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm thinking before she moved away

Sheila made a huge scene at their wedding, ruining the day then made sure everyone knew what they had done, which tainted his reputation with everyone in town. Beware a woman scorned.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
good one

glad he dumped the skank and found a real woman....

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing the story!

Loved the story. Sounded more "real" to me that committing some felony to get back at the cheater. Thanks!

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

how cheating should work, horny and lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pretty good story not perfect but pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for presenting a man with balls and who is morally strong enough to get rid of his whore. Julie also seems to be quite a strong woman capable of thinking by herself and making the right decisions, from marrying her man and setting the record straight with his ex-girlfriend.

5*

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Jerry was fortunate that he found out his so-called was living a secret life as a swinger behind his back and his girlfriend was nothing but a cheating slut. In the end he found the love of his life Julie and the had their happily ever after. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...