Halloween Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"Exactly!" she exclaimed and kissed me again.

We continued dating but saw each other at least every other day. Mom and Dad loved her but nobody loved her as much as me. We were together for three months when I asked her to marry me. She said yes and we were married six months later.

We had a big wedding since she was an only child her parents wanted the best for her. Sue was her maid of honor and I asked Brad to be my best man. I had somewhat of a shock at the wedding when I was at the front of the church I glanced over the full church and in the back row I saw Sheila and Tracy.

I wasn't sure what to do. I couldn't tell Julie because it was almost time for her to come down the aisle. I just hoped Sheila wouldn't spoil Julie's day.

The procession start and Julie came down the aisle on the arm of her father. I had tears in my eyes looking at this angelic creature coming to the front of the church. I was worried when the minister asked, if anyone knew a reason why these two should not be wed. There was utter silence for what felt like minutes but was only a few seconds until we took our vows.

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

We kissed and everyone stood up an applauded. Julie and I walked back down the aisle. We had a few more family pictures to take in the alcove and also greet our guests. I noticed that Sheila and Tracy were gone.

On our way to the reception I told Julie that Sheila was there with her girlfriend.

"Good! She came. I didn't tell you but I invited her. I wanted her to know that you were now taken and she could stop waiting for you to return."

"Weren't you afraid she might make a scene?"

"No, because I told her if she did I would personally knock her lights out. You were my man now and only my man so she could go find herself someone else."

Epilogue:

The wedding took place two years ago. We have a cute red haired little girl. Julie just informed me that number two is on the way. We won't know what sex the baby is till next month.

We put down a down payment on a sweet three bedroom home shortly after Julie found out she was pregnant the first time. We lived in my little apartment until then.

Married life with Julie is just what I always wanted. We both work and the grandparents are our baby sitters. We come home, have dinner and watch some TV and play with the baby. I couldn't be happier.

The last I heard Sheila had moved away. We haven't heard or seen her since the wedding. Larry and Marcie are still together. Larry and I talk but we're not close friends anymore.

I have a new best friend that I spend my time with and that's my wife Julie.

Life is good!

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers