All Comments on 'Halloween with Mom Pt. 03'

by maxillodragon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved the story and loved the sex but the ending felt incomplete. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful, now they are one forever!

No mere pills for Victoria, she does not need them, she has her son now and they can have kids together.

5 stars easily, i love it!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Pretty hot - now we get to see how they meet the world! 5*

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Nice - I like the last sentence. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very story. Need at least one more chapter to see hiw they handle their new physical relationship into their everyday world. 5 stars

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story overall but I couldn’t get into the subterfuge around the Halloween party. Then after that all the stop start worrying by both mum & son was a bit lame. Just the same there were some hot moments well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More, please.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Cute, Hawt, und Romantic!

11/10!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

In real life, I have no problem with mutually consentual incest when it occurs between equals. In this story it does. The respect, emotional sensitivity, adoration, and romantic love for each other has been beautifully constructed in this story. The emotional and sexual epiphanhy expirenced by the mother and son can only be imagined. It is truely a feeling I would like to experience once in my lifetime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxillodragon@maxillodragon
Thank you for reading my stories. If you want to leave anonymous feedback, you can reach me at maxillodragon@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES