Halloween with Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in her room, Victoria stripped off her work clothes and slipped into her baby doll. It was a cold night and trying to be more adventurous, she went into Luke's room and grabbed his hoodie and zipped it halfway up, leaving all of her cleavage open to the air. She went to her laundry hamper to dump her work clothes and found two of her panties she had worn on Monday and Tuesday at the top. 'Looks like I'm not the only one masturbating to what happened on Halloween,' she smiled to herself.

She made her way downstairs, her naked legs feeling the cold. She saw Luke setting up the table, dinner and wine, all ready for her.

"We are going to Frank's tomorrow so I thought of having a home cooked meal today," Luke said sitting on his chair.

"You are not the one who should be the responsible one in the house. This is why I wanted you to go to college. So you could have some fun. Now you are stuck here taking care of me," her voice slipping into her mom tone as she began eating.

"I thought we were finally done with college talk," Luke frowned, taking a bite.

"It wasn't college talk. I just feel like I'm taking advantage of you staying here. It's all work and no fun for you staying with me."

"You're pretty fun mom," he said taking a sip of her wine and winking at her.

"Ok, that's enough for you today," Victoria smiled, taking her glass back. She wanted to divert this conversation to his romantic relationships, to gauge what he thought of her, but even the thought of him with someone else sent a flash of jealousy through he mind. How can someone else take her place in his heart. Her thoughts were disturbed when Luke spoke.

"Mom, how come you never dated anyone since dad left."

The question took Victoria by surprise. "Huh," she coughed raising her eyebrow.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be asking such personal questions to you..," he slowly drifted, his sudden burst of confidence leaving him.

"Its alright, honey," she gulped a good amount of wine and looked at her son, studying him. "At first, it was because you were a handful and I was trying to get my career restarted. We both know it hasn't been easy, money wise, when we moved here."

Unsatisfied, Luke tried to push her a bit. "Yes, but I guess now you could, right."

'I only want to be with you baby,' she screamed internally.

"I don't know, honey. I feel that I have everything I want in my life right here with me." she answered, what she had wanted him to answer had she asked him the question.

"I hope you get everything you want to make you happy mom. I know you would do the same for me." With that Luke collected the dishes and put them in the sink.

Victoria just sat there processing what her son had just said. Did he really leave the ball in her court. Still in her thoughts she felt him come to her, bend down and place a soft kiss at the corner of her lips.

"Have a good night, mom," and went up the stairs.

Frank's place was completely packed for the 30th anniversary of his pizza place. People ate, drank, and sang, in no particular order. Victoria and Luke finally collapsed in their booth as people continued to sing. Luke's boss, old J, joined them a little later.

"How you doing son?" he greeted Luke as he took a seat beside him. "I've been hearing good things about you."

"You're not here to talk about work are you, J," Frank interrupted. "It's Friday night. Let him have some fun."

"Give me a break will you. I had some good news to deliver and seeing Vicky here I thought it would make both of them happy." He turned to Luke, "I just wanted to say that you'll be leading the pitch to the Anderson account next week. I know you have been working hard on that. And if you get his account, you'll be his relationship manager. Which means you get a cut of all future business from the account. "

"Oh my god! Are you serious boss?" Luke almost jumped in his seat

"Of course I am! Congratulations" J bellowed.

"That's really nice of you J. Thank you!" Victoria chimed in.

"Mom, you need to come here. Luke just got a promotion!" Frank yelled to the back.

"Nothing nice of me, Vicky. I'm not doing him a favor. He deserves this." J patted Luke on his back. "If he's going to make me a lot of money, it's only fair he gets some of it." With that J got to his feet and bid all three of them a goodbye.

Frank's mom cam shortly after and offered her congratulations. The party was slowly dying out now and the four of them sat in the booth cooling off.

"You know, your mother wasn't always this happy when you decided to skip college," Frank's mom commented as she saw Victoria bubbling with pride. "I had told her then, that though it might look selfish of her to let you stay with her, in the end if it makes you both happy she should just go with it."

"You're one to talk. When I skipped college to take care of this near bankrupt place, I don't remember you being that understanding," Frank replied laughing.

"Well I was scared for you, just like Vicky was an year ago. But sometimes it all works out for the best."

"I can't thank you enough for that advice, Elena. I will always remember those words," Victoria replied as she looked at Luke. He sat there, with a big smile on his face, like a little boy who got the candy he wanted. He knew that he was waiting to leave but too polite to say so.

"We should be leaving Frank. Thanks for having us over," Victoria said rising from her seat. Frank complained, she insisted and thanked Elena for her advice again.

"Happy to help dear. Sometimes it comes in handy more than once." They both hugged and all four said their goodbyes.

Once outside, as Victoria and Luke approached their car, Luke suddenly hugged his mom, wrapping his hands around her waist. Her feet left the ground as he lifted her, and he began spinning her around, as he laughed with excitement. Once he set her down, she looked at his face, so full of joy.

"Can you believe it mom. It's finally happening." He jumped with excitement.

"We can finally do all the things we talked about. A proper vacation, move into a better house. Ohh mom, I'm so happy for us!" he hugged her tightly again.

Victoria just enjoyed this moment silently as she saw her son picturing their future together. She loved him and she was also falling in love with him. 'Why shouldn't we be happy,' she thought. 'I love him and if he loves me the way I do, why shouldn't we be happy together?' She made her decision right there. She wanted to kiss him right there, but stopped herself. 'Tomorrow,' she reminded herself, 'at the lake-house'.

"Before I forget, Claire gave me the keys to her lake-house for the weekend. Are you up for a weekend alone with your mom? I remember you saying that I am a pretty fun mom."

Luke's eyes sparkled at the invitation. "That would be amazing mom."

It was late Saturday afternoon when they finally arrived at the Lake-house after their two hour drive. Victoria was too excited with anticipation. She wanted to jump on him the moment he exited their car, but somehow controlled herself. Both of their muscles were rigid from the long drive and she suggested they take the small hike that she knew well, to stretch their muscles. They carried their stuff inside and were soon on the trail.

The hike was not a long one and they were at the cliff in the next ten minutes. Both mother and son sat on a rock admiring the view. Victoria sat in her son's lap, with his arms wrapped around her, her head resting on his chest. She knew she had all weekend with him. She could take her time. Just because she was going to take a leap in their relationship doesn't mean that she would no longer enjoy moments like these, just the two of them, wrapped together, doing nothing. Moments like these proved to her that what she could have with her son was more than just sex. She just have to wait a little for that. Just the thought of her weekend plans sent a flush through her face.

"Mom," she heard Luke whisper in her ear. She turned in his lap, with her legs on her side, which brought her within inches of his face.

Luke had exerted great restraint in the days prior when he was in similar situations with his mom. Standing in the doorway in their Halloween costumes, dancing at the Halloween party, at their couch eating cake and even yesterday when he was celebrating with his mom after Frank's party. Every time, he got closer to taking that leap, but somehow restrained himself at the last moment. Now, he had no more restraint left. He looked into her eyes and knew that he needed to let her know how he felt.

"Are you.." Victoria's words were interrupted as she felt her son's arms pull her towards him as his lips stopped the words in her mouth. She felt his tongue probing into her mouth as her heart started melting. She greeted his tongue with her own as they kissed to their heart's content, in the middle of nowhere.

Luke broke the kiss, gasping for breath and began to apologize, "I'm sorry mom..."

"No baby, just kiss me," Victoria breathed as her lips found her son's. She felt free then. Free to be who she wanted to be. Free to love who she loved. She was now straddling her son, with her legs on both sides of her son's body when she felt his hands cupping her butt cheeks. Her hands made their way into his hair as she slowly caressed his head and cheeks. Unlike her plan for the Halloween party, she didn't have to rush this. She took her time exploring her son, and loving her son, with her hands and with her mouth. She played with his lips, danced with his tongue and moaned with him.

When a sudden gust of wind, blew her blonde hair into their smooching lips, Luke broke the kiss to clear her hair from her face.

He softly cupped her cheeks in his hands and said, "You are making my dreams come true mom."

"And you are making mine come true," Victoria replied. "But maybe we should continue this someplace more comfortable."

Luke stood on his legs, lifting her in the process. "I don't think you should waste your energy carrying me baby. You are going to need that pretty soon. Now let's get going. I've waited long enough for this."

They covered the ten minute hike in less than five minutes, both mother and son dashing through the front door. Luke quickly locked it with his mom already making her way inside. The five seconds it took him to lock the door were enough for Victoria to get rid of her clothes when her son entered the bedroom to one of the most beautiful sights of his life.

Luke saw his perfect mother, with just two pieces of clothing on her body, standing at the edge of the bed. His jaw was on the floor as he took in the two sheer pieces of lace lingerie covering the most enticing parts of her body. As he stepped closer, he noticed that the sheer fabric did a very poor job of hiding anything. The clear outlines of her pink nipples were easily visible despite almost blending into the red of the bra. Looking down, the cleanly shaven mound of his mom's pussy was darkening the red of her crotch as it readied itself in anticipation. He felt his mother's hand on his chin, dragging his eyeline from her vagina to her eyes.

Victoria gave him a quick kiss as his eyes met hers and dragged him with her as she fell on to the bed. The action caused her heavy breasts to jiggle in her bra and her son immediately cupped them with his hands while his mouth returned for another, longer kiss. Victoria's hands got busy undressing her son, all while she continued to kiss him and moan into his mouth as he explored her breasts with his hands. Once his t-shirt and pants were out of the way, she reached into his briefs, locating his hard cock tucked along his thigh. She pulled it forward and began slowly stroking her with both of her hands, admiring his impressive length.

"Keep doing that mom," Luke moaned as he impulsively thrust forward into her hands. "That feels really good."

Victoria continued stroking her son's hard cock, and began massaging the engorged purple head with her thumb, lubricating the head with the precum that was now oozing out. She felt her son's arms going under her and in a moment her breasts were free to welcome her son's tongue to her nipples. "Go ahead baby, they have been waiting for you," she purred as she brought her elbows closer to present her breasts to her son. He quickly latched on to the left breast while his left hand began playing with her right nipple.

"Ohh yesss. Play with my nipples," Victoria encouraged her son. Her hands stroking her son's cock were soon joined by Luke's right hand as he began to gently rub on her outer lips over the fabric. Realizing that she was wasting her juices wetting her panties, instead of wetting her son's magnificent cock, she pulled her hands out of his briefs. At this sudden loss of contact, Luke got up on knees. He admired the beauty that lay in front of him, his mom, staring at him. It was difficult for him to maintain eye contact, with her amazing bare breasts just pulling his attention.

Victoria just smiled, lifted her legs in the air, and supported them on his shoulder. Then she hooked her thumbs onto her panties, raised her ass and slowly slid them all the way up to her ankles and tossed them aside.

Her raised legs gave Luke a direct view of his mother's pussy, squished between her two thighs. He was about to descend down to give those lips a kiss when he was stopped by his mother's leg on his shoulders. She pointed to his briefs with her finger and he got her message. Freeing his impossibly erect cock, he discarded his underwear and was back between his mother's legs in a second. His cock now lay on his mother's lower stomach pointing towards her belly button.

Victoria gazed at the majestic image of her son towering over her between her legs. She could see that he was too excited with anticipation and didn't want to make him wait any longer. She reached out her arms and beckoned her son towards her. As he bent forward, she let her hands move slowly from his broad chest to his strained abdomen as he supported his upper body only on his elbows. He was now within an inch of her face, when her hands found her son's cock. She aimed it towards her entrance and urged her son.

"Come on, baby. Make me yours," she whispered as her eyes closed.

"Look at me mom," he called for her. "I want to see you."

Victoria's eyes blinked open as she continued to slowly stroke his cock still waiting at her opening. Her hands feeling the periodic pulsing of his cock.

"Come on baby, don't make me wait. Make me yours," she almost begged now.

She felt him move first in her hands and then in her pussy as her lips departed to accommodate her son back home. Her pussy was well prepared, allowing him to push through her. Her entire body now began welcoming the wonderful sensations that her son's cock sent through her as it made contact with more and more of her depths. Her eyes never left her son's while she surrendered herself completely to him. Her hands were still on his cock and now she felt them coming in contact with her outer lips. She let go of his cock and gripped his ass cheeks and pulled him in.

"All in baby. All in," she groaned as she felt the last few inches slip into her. Her heels replaced her hands on her son's hips so that her hands can have the freedom to roam around his body.

"I feel you mom." Luke smiled and he gave her a kiss. "And I have filled you too," he chuckled and gave her another kiss.

"And I want to fill me with your cum too baby," Victoria moaned and gave him a kiss. "But....stay....still....for.... a....little....bit," she breathed between kisses.

Victoria continued to explore her son with her lips, all while her son's cock was buried deep inside her. She felt Luke returning her favors with his own lips. 'Why was I denying us this happiness?' she wondered. 'No more misery from now. I can have him when I need him and he can have me when he needs me,' she promised herself. She felt her entire body celebrating. She also felt her son's cock pulse within her. She pulled her heels in slightly on his son's hips and he began moving within her with miniature thrusts, barely even withdrawing from her, both of them just rocking together.

"Yes, baby, go on," she urged him as her son slowly increased the lengths of his thrusts. Within a few minutes, they went from slow and small gyrations to fast and long thrusts. This supercharged sensation after a week of underwhelming orgasms without the real thing meant that Victoria was not far from her orgasm. She felt it grow and almost screamed into her son's ear over their slapping sounds.

"Keep doing that baby. You are going to make me cum"

"I don't think I can last any longer mom," her son whimpered as he strained his face trying his best to hold off his coming release.

"Please baby," Victoria moaned as she pushed down to meet his thrusts. "Please...please...please,' she moaned with each thrust.

Then everything happened at once. Luke stop moving, burying himself completely inside his mother, Victoria's orgasm exploded within her, and Luke began ejaculating what felt like a continuous steam of cum inside his mom.

Luke's still hard cock stayed inside his mother's pussy even as her orgasm and her ensuing trembling legs tried to push it out. He knew going in that he was not going to last long. Too much excitement, not cumming for two days and a mind blowing sexual experience would do that to anyone. He was still recovering when he felt his mother showering him with small kisses on his neck and shoulders. He supported himself on his hands to look at her.

"You have marked me as yours now," she smiled.

"And I have always been yours."

"So I take it no regrets in your post-nut clarity," she laughed but her eyes betrayed how important the question was to her.

"No regrets," he immediately replied, reaching down for another kiss. "I hope you are not too tired because I have plans for you." Victoria recognized the mischievous smile on her son's face.

"I'm not that old yet," she gave a slap on his ass. "I can outlast you any day," she added confidently.

"I may have to verify that claim," he replied, following his comment with a small thrust that brought out a yelp from his mom. "Everyday!" he gave another thrust which was followed by a long moan from his mom and a smile.

"I really hope you are not starting something you can't finish?"

"You shouldn't worry about that. My mom taught me that a long time ago," he replied with a grin on his face. That brought a small laugh from his mother. An opportunity he used to resume his kissing.

"You don't have any regrets too, right mom?" Luke asked, just to be completely sure.

"Are you kidding me?" Victoria laughed. "I planned this whole trip only for this."

"Even shaved your...," he hesitated to complete the sentence.

Victoria enjoyed his embarrassment. "Yes, I even shaved my pussy for you. I think you can say 'pussy' after you just filled it with your baby makers. You don't like my pussy shaved?"

"I do, but I really liked it when you had the landing strip," Luke blurted out without thinking.

12