All Comments on 'Hancock Versus Regina Mills'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Calling This Trash Is Being Kind

As the title says to call this story trash is being kind.

It is obvious from the lack of back story as to how or why Regina ended up in Chicago via the portal that the point of this story was simply to have Hancock shag her.

I have to say being a huge fan of Once Upon A Time as well as being an EvilRegal which is the name of somebody who is a fan of Lana Parrilla who plays Regina Mills that alone makes me hate this story.

The least this writer could have done was given us a better build up and backstory as to how Regina ended up in Chicago than her just popping through a portal.

Leaving aside the build up and backstory having read a lot of fan fiction involving Regina Mills this is arguably the worst representation of not only the character of Regina but the show OUAT as a whole.

In point of fact I would go so far as to say that it is not only disrespectful to the character but the show as well in it's blatant miss use of the character.

For starters while Regina is a very powerful sorceress and does have the ability to teleport herself from one location to another she does NOT have the ability to fly.

An if you know the character of Regina's back story or even if you have watched episodes of the show OUAT you would know as this writer clearly does not that Regina does not flirt the way she does in this story weather it is with a friend or an enemy.

An she sure as hell does not jump a complete and utter strangers bones again regardless of weather they are a friend or an enemy.

I hope that if this writer ever does another story involving the character of Regina or a character from the show OUAT they will at least have the decency to do their homework on the character and have them act a little bit more like the character on the show!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES