All Comments on 'Hang-ups'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Good one Colleen

Well written with an interesting contrast of characters.

The fact that it was a learning experience for both characters made for an interesting read.

Well done!

lance gtlance gtabout 18 years ago
kudos again Colleen

once again you've brought a vivid realism to your story that leaves me hard and wanton. Truly you are one of the best erotic writers I have read. Keep that wonderful sexy mind of yours active and I look forward to your next story. You are my inspiration to write better stories myself. Thanks Colly!!

RightThereRightThereabout 18 years ago
Always...

Always a pleasure, Colleen.

You're just full of surprises, aren't you?

;-)

If this isn't stuff you're already familiar

with, then your research is amazing.

Thanks,

Jane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes!

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Colleen, you are a sick and

depraved woman, I couldn't love you more. That story rocked.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 18 years ago
A real winner of a naughty tale!

Plenty of humor, sex, and satire. Hmmm...not to mention a look at some fascinating, but all-too-believable characters. Just glad that you didn't make them saints. A few flaws add depth indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
whew!

You are a fabulous writer!!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who had trouble with the strap on thing, it does take a lot of work, but definitely worth it. I'm glad you have kept on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Refreshing

Very Refreshing!

I've been reading/writing for years, and have become pretty jaded, so reading something about Friends helping friends was pretty cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't win'em all...

I must say how much I miss your writing. You were truly one of the most gifted erotic writer I've had the pleasure of reading. Others have come close but, no one consistently produced so many realistically believable and incredible hot stories.

This however, was not your best work. Rape is nothing like fiction; you can't begin to imagine. I can't fathom any sane woman being OK with -or getting off on- being drugged and then forcibly raped and sodomized by a "friend." Or later forgiving that person's actions and betrayal, such that they pursue further sex with them.

So, you bat .999 out of 1.000, cuz you struck out looking here.

callalily2170callalily2170over 13 years ago
the difference here is...

a rapist doesnt ask if you are okay, they drug you up to keep you out, they do not welcome victim coming out of drug induced relaxation, this was unorthadox but it was handled with sensitivity that kept out the violence of rape and the sensitivity of the writer was recognizable...good job, honestly creative maybe if i had a friend like Bren i'd have learned sooner too, instead of carrying around my hangups for so long. lol, seriously!

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7over 10 years ago
Great Story!

Well-rounded, complete story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Contrived

And it left me feeling pretty glum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have writtten better.

But this is still good.

phfinaphfinaover 5 years ago
HOT!

Dear Colleen,

Well! I found my moving body! <3 I liked this story very much. What I liked particularly is that you introduced us to the characters mise-en-scène and then didn't bother us to explain every detail and hang-up in their lives to us in backstory. No, you kept us, and the characters, in the dark, kept the story moving along nicely, and you let them discover themselves and each other.

I really, really, really liked that Brenda ended up liking fucking Suzy ('not a chore') and that Suzy ended up liking getting fucked by Brenda, and what a fucking it was!

Whew! New panties and a hot shower, please!

What we didn't get, now, was intimacy. I would love for Brenda to love Suzy and for Suzy to love Brenda. Hugs, kisses, whispered words of love while they're fucking.

Fuck. I'm losing my mind! Hugs and kisses and love between these two girls. Their husbands better step up their game in and out of the bedroom if they plan to keep these two.

Brenda and Suzy are friends, before and after their little escapade, and that's what I love about this story.

kisses, `phfina

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still rockin' the top charts! Kudos and thanks for your great stories.

Why did you quit writing in '06? A loss to us all. Hope you're well.... Peace.

sweetnpetitesweetnpetiteover 1 year ago

Colleen stopped writing because she passed away. There is a memorial book written in her honor by Literotica authors. It is a short story collection with proceeds going to charity.

Colleen was pretty much universally loved on the Author's Forum. We were all emotionally devastated by her passing. For many, she was our first internet friend we lost this way.

It's part of a series called "Coming Together," edited by Allesia Brio.

💗💔

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a mess. Just a long winded justification for a racist rape and Drug story. If you can't write anything better than this - don't bother...

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Nuts but so well written. Just read the comment below re Colleen's death. Such a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

excellent. keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous