Hannah and Mike Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too much for me, I wanted to continue my play with my little cock teasing sister, but I'd rather just give it to her now. I pulled back and lined up for entry. When the head of my cock found the parting lips of her cunt I thrust forward, hard. I watched her reaction in the mirror as I surprised her with the initial thrust. She looked like she sat on a road cone she was so filled up.

"Ohh fucking shit, Mike! Its about damn time." She moaned. "Now quit playing around and fuck the hell outta me!"

That was the encouragement I needed to just let loose and give this girl what she needed. Even more so, what I needed. I started with an even, yet sort of slow pace just to get into it. My hands had found their way down to her hips again as I was preparing myself to let loose. Luckily there was a bathmat on the floor so I dug my toes and and...

I stopped. Right then and there. I was prepared to give it all to my sister and I stopped. I pulled out and looked at her in the mirror and just stood motionless.

Hannah looked over her should, "What are you waiting for?"

"I shouldn't even fuck you. With all the teasing you've been doing I should make you get on your knees and suck my dick."

"Ohh, Mike not now. Come on!"

"Yeah, thats what my little whore of a sister should do."

"Don't you dare build me up like this and not fuck me, Mike!"

"Beg."

Hannah was completely fed up. She stood straight up and turned towards me. She looked me straight in the eyes and grabbed the back of my neck and my hard cock at the same time. Hannah stuck her tongue in my mouth and ravished me for a few seconds. She then pulled back and squeezed my dick as hard as she could with her small hands.

"Mike, I fucking love you and I promise you this, I will give you the best goddamn blowjob you've ever fucking had. I'll give you a hundred of them. But not now. I also promise you, no... I swear to you that if you don't quit fucking around and stick your dick back in me right now that I'll never touch you again, and I fucking mean that, Mike!"

Ok, I was satisfied. I simply smiled at Hannah and gave her a gentle yet telling kiss on the lips as my right hand found her upper back. I pushed her with a significant amount of force back over the bathroom sink. As she steadied herself back in her bent over position, I prepared myself to fuck her silly.

"You know I'm gonna hold you to that blowjob promise."

"I'm gonna hold myself to that promise, Mike. I'll make you scream like a little girl but thats for later. Fuck me NOW!"

'Smack..Smack...Smack' went my balls against Hannah's body as I slammed into for all I was worth. For this little girl who could act like a whore she was deliciously tight. If she wasn't wet like the damn Niagara Falls it would have taken some coaxing to get myself all the way in so quick. In and out I glided with tremendous pleasure. I was overcome with accomplishment and joy as I just reveled in the act of fucking my little sister.

"MMMnnnngghhh, shit shit shit." Hannah moaned under her breath.

"Ohh yeah, sis, its about time you let me fuck you."

"It's about time you quit playing and actually did fuck me..ee..eeeee!" she squealed as I thrust extra hard to shut her up.

Hannah started a rhythmic breathing pattern and I started thrusting in tune with it. We really started to work together and match each others movements. Her ass went from a forward and backward motion to a twisting and turning hip motion like that of a belly dancer. It moved my dick around one way while I pistoned it a different way and it was incredible.

I was on a high I had never quite been on. Everything from the taboo idea of Hannah to the mirror right in our faces to the two day buildup of pure sexual tension was intense.

"Ohh fuck me, fuck I'm close, mmMMM!" Hannah moaned loudly. "Goddamn, Mike you are fuuucckking tearing me apart."

I could tell Hannah was getting ready to burst as she swiped all of the toiletries off the counter and put her face down on the cool marble top. Her grunting became deafening ad her whole body started to shake. I felt her cunt muscles contracting around my shaft and I decided to give her everything I had.

"Oh shit...you fucking asshole, fuck me harder!"

I started pumping in and out for all I was worth and she just took it like a pro. Humping back until she was completely drained. She tensed up and screamed out loud enough that I was sure our parents could easily hear.

"NNNggGGGHHHHH, MMMM ahh, ahh, ahh..." Hannah sounded like squealing pig but it was so hot that I could tell I was getting close too.

"Shit, Hannah I'm gonna come any second," I warned.

Hannah, spent but still spunky, pulled forward as my cock slipped out of her draining cunt. She whipped around and went to her knees and grabbed my cock with her right hand. She lifted my dick and licked the full length on the underside.

She sucked in my balls and swished and swirled them around in my mouth as my knees wanted to buckle. My balls plopped out of her mouth as she jacked me and smiled her devilish smirk and made eye contact. That eye contact would not leave as opened her mouth and completely engulfed my cock. First try, all the way down to the hilt.

For a girl her size, I thought it couldn't be done, but she proved me wrong. She kept me down her throat and I could feel her trying to gag but she held on till the feeling passed. When you are far back enough to feel the gag reflex trying to work it does something to you that is unexplainable but amazing. I forced myself to look away as I was about to burst but simply had to hold on just a little longer.

"Mmm, yeah big bro. Come in my mouth," Hannah mumbled while the head of my dick was still in her mouth.

She would bob her head up and down a few times, taking the entire length, then stop and focus on the head. The life was being sucked out of me by this gorgeous little girl and it was all I could do to not come.

Hannah was now determined to get me over the edge as she started to jack me off while licking my shaft. She would go down on side with her lips as her tongue was snaked around my cock almost to the other side. She was a pro and knew exactly what to do to get me to come. I wasn't sure why but Hannah stuck her middle finger in her mouth and soaked it as she looked up at me again.

With one final push, Hannah took me deep again and held me there as I felt her hand around my ass. I felt a finger probing between my cheeks and then she did it. She stuck that middle finger up my ass just to her first knuckle and it just triggered an eruption.

"OONnngghhh! Hannah FUCK!"

"Mmmmm," Hannah proudly mumbled as she took the huge buildup of come I had saved up for her and her only.

I shot spurt after spurt and she was taking it. It became to much for her and some come started to escape out the corners of her mouth and fell down onto her breasts. Hannah released my cock and swallowed all of what she handled and fell back against the cabinets below the counter.

My legs had given way too as I was leaned up against the shower doors and slowly sliding down to the floor. It literally felt like Hannah had sucked a long string from my dick that had all of my energy on it. My body was left lifeless as we sat there and just stared at each other.

Hannah spoke first. "Hole Lee Fuck."

I could only laugh as I looked over her naked body which had the obvious distinction of just being fucked wildly. Another minute or two passed as we collected ourselves.

"Sorry for the teasing, just a little sibling rivalry."

"Hahaha," Hannah laughed. "Ditto, I guess."

"That was about the best fuck I've ever had," I confessed as I stood and helped Hannah up.

"Ohh yeah I'd say, bro. Boy am I glad you came home for the week!"

We again both laughed and held each other. We leaned forward and kissed for a few seconds and realized we had had enough.

"Well I guess I'm showering again," Hannah said as she looked at the come on her tits and the mangled mess of hair in the mirror.

"Okay well I gotta sit down for a minute. I think my legs are gonna give out again."

Hannah grabbed me one more time by the back of the neck and kissed me. She then pulled me to the side and licked and kissed on my earlobe.

Ever so lightly she whispered in my ear, "Thanks, Mike. That was amazing. Let me know when you want that blowjob."

I let her shower as I grabbed my boxers and went back in my room. I was absolutely drained and needed rest if we were gonna keep this up.

To be continued...

*

Authors Note: Glad to finally get that scene out! Let me know what you think. Like I said these are my first stories so I'm basing everything on the feedback you all give me. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

12