All Comments on 'Hannah's Visit Pt. 02'

by ClaraNox

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The first chapter was so-so but this, this was phenomenal! Now I'm like an addict waiting for the next trip!

5*+++++

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
5

I thought the first chapter was too aggressive of him toward her but how you wrote this one absolved yourself nicely. I loved how she wanted him to get her pregnant and she encouraged it with what she did. I really love she's a redhead too. Thanks for this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE!

You have to give us at least ONE MORE CHAPTER!!

EverLuxEverLuxalmost 8 years ago

I anticipated mixed feelings about the first part of this story. I'd written that one specifically for me -- it includes almost all of my favorite fantasies ;)

Part two came about because I felt a compulsive, girly need to give Derek and Hannah their HEA.

Part three? ...We'll see ;)

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 8 years ago
interesting - * * * * *

You have developed the plot very nicely. I'm interested in reading more....

Thanks for sharing -

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, a great story - you certainly brought the two of them together and now they will live as a couple. I hope Hannah, really loves the sex and wants Derek to teach her more and as she learns; it would be nice if she becomes aggressive too. Hopefully, we'll get another chapter or two at least. Very nice, thank you !

Robinius1Robinius1almost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I didn't comment on Part 1 because I was unsure of how I felt about Derek knowingly taking advantage of his little sister. Deciding to give this part a try, and determined to move on if there was more of the same, I was pleasantly surprised. This part was amazing, one of the best I've read here in years. I'm sure to come back and re-read this one in the future. Thank you!

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 8 years ago
Location, location, location

The hymen may partially cover the opening of the vagina, or might not. There are a million ways to reduce the cover. So many folks don't seem to know there is no magical hymen thing inside a woman. If you go 10 millimeters in, the cherry has torn, or simply not there to begin with. Read this: http://youngwomenshealth.org/2013/07/10/hymens/ Hopefully this will clear things up for you. The story is a fair shot at Incest and pretty good to me.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nice story, hope u carry on with a few more chapters.

Werent sure of the whole 'against her will' bit in ch1 but liked how story progressed.

Please write more, but dont rush the ending..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You don't really understand virginity

Virginity isn't only "gone" when the hymen is broken, her virginity was gone when he first entered her. And saying that someone is "tight" means that she isn't fully aroused...

EverLuxEverLuxalmost 8 years ago
Re: You don't really know virginity

I'm a woman, and I know it quite well.

Can we all agree that these stories are pure fantasy? There will be times when what I write won't be 100% anatomically correct. I do this because the incorrect version gets me off when I read it, just like it gets many other people off--that's why it appears in so many stories on this site.

I get that these inaccuracies can be very distracting to some people and can even ruin the reading experience for them. I'm sorry if that happened to you. I will, however, continue to write what turns me on ;)

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Wonder

Want to read more of this hopeful romantic couple. Could not stop reading till I finished started a lot like my feelings for my sister all those years ago. But I didn't act on it my mistake I think but want to see this complete to old age between them.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
They've Got to Be Kidding!

A really HOT follow-up to Pt 1. Great descriptive writing really makes this story sizzle!

- Couldn't believe all those who felt the technicalities of virginity/hymen was what was important to comment on in this sexy story. A bunch of wanna-be medical students,I guess. Get a grip people!

- One thing that I did wonder about at the end was what the relationship with their parents would become and,how they would even explain their new coupling. (Sign of a good story when it encourages me to think of future possibilities!)

- A 5+ for this outstanding follow-up!

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Your series was nothing short of fantastic. I loved attention to detail plus the sister's desire to have her brother's baby. Keep writing.

dietz10000dietz10000about 7 years ago
Wonderful Story of Love

I hope there is a chapter 3

You have the beginnings of a great love story

Looking forward to more

An ardent new fan

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you give a criminal a second chance AFTER he does time

did not read ch 2, the first was too gross...RAPE doesn't qualify as non consent

1say161say16over 6 years ago
Chap 3

Pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too funny

a female writer that doesn't know what a virgin is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could have been better

Why do all men have 9" dicks in those storys

animal99animal99about 4 years ago

Excellent story - I particulartly enjoyed the love felt and expressed between the two characters, even where people may have freaked out, she forgave him for having sex with her without her consent - and showed him nothing but love and affection, in return. That gets me every time and i loved your story even more because of it.

Sunnyd63Sunnyd63almost 3 years ago

Awesome story! Loved it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

11/10 Tequila Shots!!!!!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I've read three Hannah stories today and this was the best one. I love when there is a good ending.

DevilbobyDevilboby25 days ago

Your descriptions them making love and fucking and just caressing each other so sensuous. Wish there was more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous