Hannah's Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek slid his hands under the hem of my shirt dress and caressed up the smooth skin of my porcelain thighs, which spread ever so slightly at his touch, until the fabric was bunched around my waist. He didn't stop there, though, as he continued the journey of his strong, talented hands over my hips and sides, then came to rest just under my breasts. My skin burned, from the inside out, everywhere he touched. He paused to look at me, silently asking for permission to continue. I nodded my consent.

His thumbs grazed my nipples, causing me to close my eyes and exhale a gasp, as a shiver ran through me. I felt his erection jump under my panty-covered pussy. I'd stopped riding him when he started to undress me, but feeling his cock's eagerness to get inside me had my hips moving all over again. I lifted my arms to allow him to pull the dress up and over my head, leaving me in only my baby blue bra and panty set. Without needing to look, I knew that my nipples were hard and visible under the sheer fabric, and that there was a wet spot on the crotch of my panties.

I heard Derek groan before he said, "Fuck, Han, you are so beautiful." He ran his large hands all over my breasts, my stomach, my hips, my ass, and everywhere in between. I gasped and arched my back when he began kissing and licking the base of my neck and just above my breasts.

"I wanted you since the first moment I saw you last night. The woman you've grown into... You literally took my breath away. I -- " he trailed off, trying to gather the courage to say what came next. "Hannah, I touched you last night. I touched you, even though I knew you were barely conscious." His words shocked me, but, at the same time, the pain and guilt in his expression broke my heart.

"Hell, I did more than touch you. I took complete advantage of you. I molested you -- with my hands and my... my cock." Derek looked like he was disgusted with himself and turned to look away in shame. But I couldn't let him continue to beat himself up, not when, just this morning, I'd been the one to molest him. I brought both my hands up to cradle his face and gently turned his gaze back to mine. I gave him a look that urged him to continue. Tears welled in his eyes when he confessed his greatest sin. "I swear you're still a virgin, Hannah, but I was... inside of you. And I -- I came in you."

Time stopped, then, and not in the fun way, this time. I completely froze as I considered the weight of his words. I wasn't on any birth control. I hadn't been sexually active, and my periods were always regular, so I never saw the need. I also knew that my last period had started two weeks prior, so I was probably ripe for baby-making. The thought should have scared the crap out of me -- I was eighteen, just a month into my senior year of high school, and totally not ready to be anyone's mom -- but all it made me feel was excited. Like, sexy-excited. And wet -- it also made me really wet. So, as my gaze heated, I looked into his eyes and let him off the hook.

"It's ok."

"Wait. What?"

"I said that it's ok, Derek."

"You're not on birth control, right?" With a small smile on my face, I shook my head no. "So, you know I could have gotten you pregnant."

"Do you love me?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course, I love you. I love you in ways I know I shouldn't, but I can't seem to help it."

"Then it's ok. I'm ok. Really. And I'm not scared of getting pregnant, if it's by you. I can't imagine anyone I'd trust more to be the father of my baby." I reassured him as my smile grew warmer. "And I hope you don't think I'm perverted, or anything, but the thought of you coming inside me and making me pregnant actually kinda turns me on," I said as I rolled my hips to stroke his throbbing erection with my pussy, our clothing keeping us from feeling what we really wanted.

He must have been as frustrated by our fabric barriers as I was, because he picked me up, carried me to his bed, and laid me down on my back. He stood in front of me at the side of the bed. His deep brown eyes roamed over my body, which was covered only by my see-though bra and panties. There was a look of awe on his face than melted me from the inside out.

"Hannah," he breathed, "Your pale skin in the moonlight... You look like a fucking angel. If I could look at you like this every night for the rest of my life, I'd be the happiest man that ever lived."

My brother's words took my breath away. Emboldened by them, I reached back to unclasp my bra, then slowly slipped the straps off my shoulders and removed it completely. He watched my movements intently, and I watched as he clenched his hands into fists, as if not touching me was painful for him. I ran my hands over my bare breasts and down my sides to my hips, then I hooked my thumbs under my panties and slowly started to move them down my legs. I lifted and bent my knees, so I could slide them the rest of the way off.

That was when Derek finally lost his composure and stepped toward me, grabbing my knees to spread my legs wide apart. He pressed his hard cock, still caged in his jeans, against my bare pussy. I knew my lips must have been flushed pink and glistening by that point, probably dampening the front of his jeans. I could feel my clit throbbing in time with my fevered pulse. My brother straightened my legs, one at a time, to kiss and lick along my calves, tasting and worshiping my skin.

Then he gently placed my feet on the edge of the bed, returning my legs to their original, spread-eagle position, and grabbed my hips to pull my ass towards him. He reached behind his back and pulled his shirt off in that insanely sexy way that men do. I'd gotten a good look his abs and chest this morning in bed, but seeing them now, with the moonlight and shadow accentuating the definition of his muscles... I was as crazy for his body as he seemed to be for mine.

He dropped to his knees, his face just inches from my wet pussy. Curious, I asked, "Did you lick me last night?"

"No," he said, "I didn't taste you. I'm so glad I waited, because I want you to feel and remember the first time I make you come with my tongue." And the moment I felt him brush his lips against my folds, I was damn glad he'd waited, too. I would've hated to miss one second of this.

Grabbing my hips to pull me closer to his face, he continued teasing me with kisses around the edges my pussy. It felt like some kind of exquisite torture. Seriously, it should be outlawed under the Geneva Conventions, or something. I took a moment to thank the me from three days ago, who decided I should get my first bikini wax to go along with my new city-girl look, because holy crap... feeling the soft, wet heat of his mouth against my most sensitive skin, completely bare with nothing in the way, was the most intense and intimate experience of my life.

My hips reacted immediately. They started writhing, trying to bring my sex closer to Derek's mouth, to gain control of the situation and feel more pressure there. I could feel my brother's hot breath on me as he chuckled at my eagerness.

"Ugh, Derek! You are so frustrating. Just -- please..." I pleaded with him, hoping he'd take pity on his baby sister's poor little pussy.

"Please what, my love?"

Those two words, my love, caused a moan to escape me, totally without my permission. Derek soundlessly laughed at me, again. Well, I'm glad he was so darn amused!

"Please... just -- I don't know! I just need something... more," I practically panted. And, to be honest, I was so inexperienced that I had no clue exactly what it was I wanted. That is, not until he whispered, "Anything for you," and proceeded to press the flat of his tongue to the spot between my anus and my pussy, and then slowly, but firmly, lick all the way up to my clit.

This new, amazing sensation caused me to cry out a sound I'd never made, never even heard before. If a grunt and a scream had a baby, it would sound exactly like the noise I made. I couldn't hold it in, though, because the feeling of his strong tongue working its way up between my folds and around my entrance was too much, too new. I didn't think it could get any better than that.

My brother proved me wrong, of course, when he stiffened his tongue and speared it into my pussy while he brought his thumb up to play with my clit. These twin points of pleasure were just too much. My whole body tensed -- my hands fisting the sheets, and my hips straining upward -- and I stopped breathing. I felt the heat that had been tightly coiled in my belly explode and radiate throughout my body. I came with a loud, primal yell, and I felt myself clench around Derek's tongue again and again.

I heard him growl in response, and he kept on licking inside me. I honestly didn't want him to stop, like, ever, but my body was now craving something more substantial. My brother apparently moonlights as a mindreader, because, as he removed his mouth from my pussy and started kissing my inner thigh, he replaced his tongue with one thick finger.

He rose to his feet, continuing to work his finger in and out of me. I wanted to touch him, but my arms were useless tubes of jelly after that orgasm, so it would have to wait. When he slipped a second finger inside me, I winced a little. It wasn't exactly painful, just different and unexpected. Then he bent those fingers upward to massage some magical spot in there, and I decided that different and unexpected were pretty freaking awesome. I whimpered in disappointment when he removed his digits.

"I am so fucking lucky," He said, stepping back, farther away from me. "I can't believe the sexiest woman I've ever known is also my beautiful little sister, and right here in my bed." He shook his head in wonder, a smile lighting up his face. I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better view of him. My legs were still bent and spread, exposing my hot and wet pussy to the cool air of the room. I watched my brother remove his belt, then undo his pants and pull them, along with his boxer briefs, off his hips and let them fall to the floor.

His whole body was exposed to me then, and he stood there for a moment, stroking his intimidatingly huge cock, letting me take in every stunning detail of him, as he watched my reaction. "Fuck..." I breathed.

Derek barked out a surprised laugh at my expletive, not used to hearing such foul language from his innocent little sister. "See something you like?" he asked, knowing full well that I did. Seriously, though, what was there not to like? Tan skin? Check. Perfectly messy blonde hair? He's got it. Mouthwatering muscles? Yes, ma'am. Nine inch long monster cock? Apparently, they really did exist outside of porn flicks. Panty-melting grin? Well, I didn't have any panties on, but if I did, they totally would have been melted to mush.

It was hard to believe we were made by the same parents, since we couldn't be more different. Where he was toned and hard, I was slender and soft. Where he was all obvious masculinity, I was quiet, subdued femininity. While he grabbed life by the nuts, I... well, I was learning to do that, too. And speaking of grabbing nuts... I was tired of waiting for him to come back to me, so I slid my naked body off the bed and walked over to press myself flush against him.

I wasted no time taking his mouth in a fevered kiss. When I unlocked our lips, I scolded him. "You were too far away," I said, giving him a pretty little pout.

"Never again, Hannah," he promised. "We've been away from each other for too long, now." At that, he grabbed both of my ass cheeks and lifted me up, my thighs hugging his hips and his cock hard between us. He walked us back over to the bed and laid me down gently. Then he climbed over top of me, his body completely covering my small frame. Never moving his eyes from mine, he pushed back strands of my red hair and said, "I don't want us to be apart anymore. I can't protect you, can't keep you happy, if you're not with me. So, tell me, my love -- is this something you want, too?"

Knowing he was also asking if I still wanted to go through with what was about to happen in this bed, I put every drop of conviction I could into my voice when I assured him, "I've never wanted anything more."

To prove to him how sure I was, I reached a hand down between us and wrapped my fingers around his cock. It was so thick that I couldn't make my fingers and thumb touch. I wasn't sure what I'd expected a hard on to feel like, but I sure wasn't expecting it to be so... soft. The discovery made me giggle.

Derek looked a little wounded by my first reaction to his dick, and he scrunched his brow. "Did you find something funny down there?"

"No, no," I said, trying to stifle another laugh. "No, it's totally perfect and... big." Which, just then, started me panicking. Seriously, though -- if his two fingers made me feel full, that massive hard on he was sporting would surely rip me apart, right?

My brother recognized the look of alarm on my face and tried to reassure me. "Your tight little hole seemed to take my cock just fine last night," he said in a lusty voice, with a satisfied smirk on his face.

Well, that did the trick. I was no longer freaking out. I was intrigued.

"Oh," I whispered. Now the thought of his thick cock, which I couldn't even fully wrap my hand around, stretching my virgin pussy, made all the blood in my body rush straight to my clit, causing the poor thing to throb and ache.

Derek started rocking his hips a little, causing my hand masturbate him, while I held on tightly. His breathing picked up. I could feel a slippery wetness seeping out of his tip, as the head of his dick slid through my fingers on a down stroke. When he thrust back up, I spread the liquid onto his shaft, which apparently made my tight grip more pleasurable for him.

While still fucking my hand, my brother leaned in and kissed me softly, but passionately. We were both moaning into each other's mouths, and my hips started to rock in time with his. In a moment of bravery -- or desperation -- I spread my legs wide to let him settle his hips between them, and then I guided the head of his cock to my opening.

Immediately, we both stopped moving. In that still, quiet moment, I knew we were both thinking the same thing: there was no going back once we crossed this final line. Yes, my brother's cock had been inside me last night, but I wasn't exactly conscious, and Derek had been far from sober, himself. This time, we were of (mostly) sound mind, and this was a decision we were making together. There was no mistaking it; we were about to commit the taboo, illegal act of incest. Apparently, Derek was just as turned on as I was by that thought, because the next thing I knew, he was pushing his thickness inside of me, inch by inch.

I was so wet by that point that, despite his dick being so large and my channel being so tight, he was able to slide into me with less resistance than expected. It wasn't a painless entry, of course. I had to take deep breaths in order to get all my muscles to relax. I could feel it when his tip hit my virginity, and that was where he stopped and held himself still inside me.

"This was exactly where I was last night," he told me in a deep, raspy voice. "This is exactly where my dick was when I pumped my come inside you, but still kept you a virgin." I let out a breathy moan, and my womb and walls spasmed, while he went on detailing how he'd molested me the night before. "You were just as tight and wet then as you are now, so perfect around my cock. And you came with me inside you. I don't think I told you that before." I shook my head no, and my hips started rocking, trying to generate a little friction to ignite the orgasm that was just within reach.

"It was your climax that set me off, you know," he whispered right into my ear, his warm breath sending chills down the back of my neck and all the way to my toes. Still, he held his cock inside me, though I swear it'd gotten even bigger and harder than it was before. "It was your cunt, clenching my dick like crazy, milking the come from it, that made me release my seed inside you."

And with that, I was a goner. I mean, BAM! The orgasm hit me like a Mack Truck to the uterus. I was so lost in my happy little oblivion that I didn't even notice when he pressed through my hymen and made me a woman. He'd fed my pussy all nine inches, to the point where our groins were pressed together and his balls were resting on my ass.

He stayed still again, allowing my walls to stretch and get accustomed to having something so huge filling me up. Normal people wouldn't be able to get used to having a close family member inside of them. Sane people would avoid it at all costs. But I was perfectly ok with being sick and twisted, if it meant I got to be joined with my older brother like this, with absolutely nothing in between us, skin on skin.

And because Derek is my brother, and I knew how safe I was and would always be with him, I was able to relax quickly. I pressed my lips to his and said, "I'm good now. So good. You can start moving, please."

"Thank fucking god," Derek said with profound relief, and he started to slowly pull his hips back until just the very tip of his impossibly hard dick was left inside me. I felt empty all of a sudden, and I didn't like that one bit, so I moved my hands down his sweat-slicked back to grab his firm ass and forcefully pulled him back into me. Each time he'd pull out, my hands wouldn't let him get too far before guiding him back in. It didn't take long until all the pain was gone and replaced by pleasure.

"Slow is nice, Derek, but--" I gasped, as he thrust into me again, "but I'm ready for fast and hard, k?"

He was on board with that, and his pace instantly picked up, but I was craving much more. "I'm not fragile, Derek; I won't break. I want you to fuck me. Don't hold anything back."

"I'll always give you what you want, Hannah."

And he so did. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head with one hand. He used the other hand to angle my hips upward, making him feel somehow deeper than before. At this angle, I also had a decent view of his rod repeatedly and violently impaling me. That was my brother's cock, covered in the juices of his baby sister's pussy. That sight and that thought, plus the sounds and smells of sex, were stoking the little fire within my belly again, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was gushing around Derek's amazing cock.

"You are so--" thrust, "fucking--" thrust, "tight!"

He continued to pound into my pussy, holding nothing back, just like I'd asked. We were both mindless animals in that moment, our bodies taking complete control and focusing only on finding the ultimate release. We were dripping with sweat and with my juices, and our bodies slid against each other, no longer allowing even an inch of space between us.

I started feeling a new sensation where he was fucking me, but I didn't understand it.

"Your cock keeps hitting something inside me. It-- it doesn't hurt, exactly. It just feels..." I trailed off, unable to explain the sensation.

"That's your cervix, Han. What you feel is my tip meeting the entrance to your womb." He demonstrated his point by thrusting even harder into me, causing me to yelp. "If I hold myself all the way inside you when I come--" He had to pause to gasp and grunt, his words affecting him even more than they were affecting me, which is really saying something. "If I do that, my sperm will have nowhere to go but straight into your uterus," he explained, his hips now a blur as he jackhammered my pussy. "There's no way they wouldn't find your egg and make a baby... our baby..."