Hannah's Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His own words did him in. He grabbed my hips roughly as he drove himself as deep as he could possibly get. If what I'd felt earlier was his cock poking at my cervix, I'd swear that I could now feel the tip of it nestled right inside the opening. Though I'm sure that was physically impossible, the thought brought me even closer to the edge of the cliff.

With him so deep and perfectly still, I could feel wild pulses through all nine inches of hard flesh inside me, which I knew meant he was about to bust. He roared loudly as he reached his climax, and I was pleasantly surprised that I could actually feel his semen pumping into me, warm and wet and powerful. The knowledge that he was planting his seed inside me, as deep as humanly possible, ignited my own orgasm. My walls clenched around him, drawing out every last drop from him, while my hungry womb contracted to take in his sperm.

We kissed each other deeply as we rode out our highs. They seemed to go on forever but, at the same time, were over way too soon. When we were both spent, panting and sweaty, he collapsed on top of me. I loved feeling all his weight on me as we tried to catch our breath. His cock was still lodged firmly inside me, and it didn't feel like it had softened much at all.

"I don't want to take it out, yet. I want as little of my come to leak out as possible," he explained as I stroked his hair. Every so often, I could feel another small aftershock from his orgasm, and my pussy would clench in response. He started getting harder again, but I was in no way capable of going for round two tonight, not after the beating my pussy took at my own insistence.

"Derek, I--"

"Shhh... Don't worry," he said as he slowly slid his cock out of my depths. I moaned and mourned its loss, despite not wanting it to fuck me again, just yet. Despite his best efforts to keep his spunk inside me, a lot still leaked out. The sheets beneath us were now soaked through with our sweat, my juices and blood, and his semen. I suppose I should have been grossed out, but all I wanted to do was wrap myself up in it.

Derek kissed me one more time before he sat back on his knees. The hand holding his cock began to stroke it, and I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better view of my very own, private porno. "So hot..." I whispered in amazement, causing my brother to smile bashfully.

"I'm not going to fuck you again right now," he promised, as he began to squeeze harder and pump faster. This went on for a few more minutes. His eyes roamed over every inch of my body, until they locked on to where his sperm was still leaking out of my opening. Then he was jerking off like mad, and I knew he was close to coming again, but I hated the idea of all that potent seed being wasted.

He must have had the same thought. But it still shocked me when, all of a sudden, he slammed his massive, life-giving cock all the way inside me to shoot off rope after rope of semen. I imagined each little sperm fighting to implant itself in my egg. I decided that must totally be my kink, because I was thunderstruck by the orgasm that rocked me while he was still filling me with his load.

His dick stayed inside me again, until we were sure I our baby was on its way to being made, then he slipped out of me and rolled onto his back. I rolled over toward him, until I was in the same position I'd found myself in this morning. Only, this time we were both awake, and it was our combined fluids leaking out of me and onto his thigh -- not just my own.

"You're mine, now, Han. You know that, right?"

I could only respond with a sleepy "Mmhmm."

"I can't let you go back to the mom and dad," he said, and the arm wrapped around my back held me tighter. "You're eighteen now, so you can live wherever you want. We can get you enrolled in a private high school here; I can afford it. And if I somehow managed not to put a baby in you tonight, I plan to keep trying until I do. With you pregnant, I'll want to be with you and support you through every moment you're carrying our child, and for the rest of our lives."

I listened contentedly, nodding here and there, as he planned out our wonderful new life together.

"No one here will know we're brother and sister. It's not like we look at all alike. And we have the same last name, so we could live as a married couple, if we wanted to."

It all sounded perfect to me, and I had so much I wanted to say to him. But, after three powerful orgasms, I only had the energy to say the most important thing.

"I love you, Derek."

Just as I faded into dreamland, I heard him say, "I love you, too."