All Comments on 'Hansel & Gretel Ch. 04'

by Honeymuff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Continuity problem

I've enjoyed this series, but you made a big blunder... When the father asks in this installment if she'd been fucked and she said no, I thought she was just lying to protect herself... then what followed made it clear you were writing her as a virgin in this part.

Did you forget that in part three, she had full-penetration sex with Hansel? That's sloppy writing, Honeymuff...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Hansel & Gretel

Very fine indeed. Super hot and looking forward for more.

Well written.

FurLove

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I want more!

I have really enjoyed this series. You have a very creative mind and should consider reworking some of the other classic fables and fairy tales. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more more more more

make it ch. 05 thanks cfh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What is the moral?

I think the father is no better than the old hag. Why is that he deserved such a good ending while the old hag had to die? Shame on you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It

Probably the best I've read at this site. Hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
that

That was great I loved it. I love fairy tales you are one of the few writers on here with talent great job 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would've preferred Hansel taking Gretel's Virginity but ok...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a garbage ending!

The father first tries to dump his kids and only wants them (just the one really) when he can have sex with her?!

Trash human, even for a porn about a fairy tail.

The brother got the short end of the stick all around, the sister didn't appreciate him, and the stepmother being sold into slavery doesn't seem like the justice a story like this (porn) would usually have.

The first chapter was pretty good, and each one got worse after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This sucked.

The dad was okay abandoning his kids until his daughter gives him a blow job?

No in depth pay back for the horrible step mother (that the father coddled until the blowjob), and the sister gives the brother that saved her short shrift for her daddy complex.

Whole thing reads like it was written by a woman with a daddy complex that hates her stepmother even now.

Wish zero stars was an option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was shit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous