All Comments on 'Happenstance Ch. 01: Quarantine'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy beginning! Lets hope he takes charge of his women! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great storyline

Sounds real and true wish they could have cum together sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow that was hot. The only thing that you shouldn't do is go ass to pussy. Or ass to mouth.

Unhygienic

chengazekhanchengazekhanabout 3 years ago

Lovely story, can’t wait for the next one! One slight critique I have is that the acts move too fast. I didn’t get the chance to sink in and enjoy what was going on before the story moved on. A little more of a slow burn during the sex acts would be really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One doesn't stick their cock in a pussy after just fucking her ass. I know it's fiction, but totally blows the fantasy for me.

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

OMG you made me nut like 3 time's 100% HOT

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

I loved the story! It was super hot! Will the second chapter continue this storyline or will it start a new one? Five stars and a favorite point!

tallman441tallman441about 3 years ago

Good story. 5 stars.

TlparrackTlparrackabout 3 years ago

I gave this story a 5 but truthfully I would give it a 10 if possible! One of the best stories I have read and would love to see more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story. Five Stars from me! It would be great to see a Ch.2 with Cory, his mom and Melody hooking up with Melody’s parents. Maybe Melody has a brother or some other family members that can be added as well. Dad could be included when he get back from overseas. Keep it fun, exciting and with some surprises along the way. Bob is a great author that can keep things entertaining. I’ll be waiting to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good and stimulating, prehaps a bit long. I liked it .thanks.

Grumpa64Grumpa64about 2 years ago

That was fun. I enjoyed that.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Well something good did come out of or cum in because of the pandemic!

Very exciting, sexy, well thought out and written story. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

randysbrandysbabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Love to read more of it.

LiferalLiferal6 months ago

Nice. It hovered around a slow burning, sultry eight but ended on an 11. Glad it worked for everyone

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think I'm good for stories for a while now as this one was GREAT!! I loved the story from start to finish. GREAT job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous