Happenstance Ch. 01: Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, love, I got sidetracked with Mom," I said, stroking my cock a little quicker. "We can do it now if you want. I'm already hard."

"Oh, so now you're horny. Well, since I wasn't a priority last night, you'll just have to jerk off by yourself, now."

"Come on, honey. Don't be like that. I wanted to call you. Honest."

"Let's go, Melody; we're leaving," I heard her father yelling in the background.

"I got to go."

I didn't even get a chance to say another word before I heard the phone go dead.

Shit! Now she's even pissed. This day is already starting off bad I thought as I sat up, no longer in a mood to continue.

Slowly I got dressed and embraced what might happen once I left my room; I cautiously ventured down the stairs.

Sure enough, Mom was doing her morning routine, wearing a grey crop-top with an off-the-shoulder neckline, 3/4 length sleeves, black romper shorts with suspender straps, and I hoarsely said, "Mom."

"Ha!... Ha!... Ha!... One second, Cory. Let me finish these lasts reps," Mom said, legs spread wide while she bent over, touching one toe and then the next.

I stayed motionless as I watched her sweet, tight hiney, almost visible by how the material crammed into the crack of her ass, as she bent over and over. Fuck, I was already hard when I wished I could go over there, and squeeze her tush in both my hands.

"Okay," Mom said, taking her towel and wiping the sweat from her brow as she walked over, while my mouth watered and dick hardened when I noticed her stiff nipples poking through the tightly-fitted top. My God, they looked so delicious like that! Almost begging to be licked, flickered, and sucked on.

"Well?" Mom said.

"Um... Yeah. I just wanted to say... I'm so sorry for last night."

"Stop right there, Cory." Mom hissed. "I think we both got a little carried away last night. Truthfully, I can't blame us for that happening, with all that has taken place over the last six months, so let's just forget about it and start fresh, okay?"

I felt so relieved when I heard that, I couldn't help but hug her hard, smashing my already stiff dick right into her mound.

However, at the time, I hadn't realized where my dick was when I cheerfully said, "That sounds great, Mom!"

But I'm sure she did, by how she quickly pushed me away and, with some hesitation in her voice, replied, "Okay. Well... Um... That's that, then. Let me go change, and I'll make us some breakfast."

"Alright, Mom," I said, realizing I had almost gotten myself into another hot mess.

God, that's it. I have to get laid, and fast. I thought of feeling that if that happened, everything would go back to normal, and these crazy, sex-crazed notions would finally leave my mind.

So, after a less than talkative breakfast with my mother, I raced back to my room and waited until noon before making my desperate attempt by sneaking out of my bedroom window. Hopefully, Melody wouldn't still be pissed at me, and would be more open to having a nice long fuck, for real, in her bedroom.

Yeah, I know; I was taking a big chance doing that with her father being home. But this wouldn't be the first time we've done something like this, since I've snuck over at night in the past while both our parents were sleeping.

"Good, they're home," I said to myself when I noticed their car parked in the driveway and stealthfully made my way into their backyard. With my body hunched over, I hugged the side of the house, making my way towards Melody's bedroom window, hoping it was still unlatched as it usually was;, only, once I was under the windowsill, I could hear sounds coming from inside her room.

Slowly I eased my head up, and was in a state of dismay when I saw Melody, my wonderful girlfriend, naked, gyrating that marvelous pussy of hers on top of her father while he was rubbing his little girl's tits.

Fuck me... I thought, as I heard Melody whining, " Oh yes, Daddy! Oh, I'm going to come!"

If that wasn't enough of a shocker, I then noticed they weren't alone. Melody's mother was standing (naked, also) beside them, playing with her pussy saying, "Give it to her, John! Make your little girl come!"

I ducked my head down and crashed my ass on the grass while I contemplated what was happening inside my girlfriend's bedroom.

Shocked, Mad, and Upset were the emotions that I felt, but surprisingly I didn't feel sad, not in the slightest.

Why? Why wasn't I feeling hurt? I should be, shouldn't I? I thought about it and then came to rationalize my true feelings for her were not of love, but lust and want.

So, what do I do now? Do I tell her this? Do I expose what I saw? My mind was all over the place!

"Oh, yes! Yes, Daddy! I'm coming! I'm coming!" I heard coming from inside.

Well, hearing that only got me more pissed; and in my state of mind, I eased back up and snapped a quick photo with my phone of her father now standing next to the bed while she was bent over it getting her pussy nicely fucked. I have to say the expression on both of their faces clearly showed how they were climaxing right at the moment.

I started to walk away, still feeling pissed. Not because of what they were doing, but because I was no better off than before, since it was apparent I was the only one in this relationship that was suffering from not getting laid.

I was just about at my front door when I decided to give her a call, and of course, the phone went right to voice mail, so I said, "Hey Melody, I decided to surprise you and maybe have a little fun, but I didn't want to wait around for your dad to finish fucking you, so I left. Oh, and by the way, I think it's obvious it's over with us, so no need calling back; bye!"

It wasn't until I walked inside the house and saw my mother's astonishing appearance that I realized I had snuck outside originally.

Oh shit! I thought when my mom said, "You went outside? Where did you go?"

I sighed when I thought, Fuck it, and said, "I went over to Melody's."

Mom's face went red when she stomped her foot and yelled, "I told you that you couldn't go and do that!"

"Don't worry, Mom. I never got inside to see her anyways; and you also won't have to worry about me ever doing that, again."

As fast as Mom's face went red, it now appeared to be sincere when she asked, "Don't tell me. You two broke up?"

"Yeah. I guess you can say that," I said, right as my phone rang. Of course, it was Melody, and I made a 'pfft' sound when I hit the hang-up button.

"Was that her?"

"Yeah," I said as I walked past my mother. I think she realized I didn't want to talk about this anymore, because she didn't say a word as I went to my bedroom.

I sat in there the rest of the day, ignoring the multiple calls and voice messages Melody was leaving, while contemplating my situation.

Okay, call me a hypocrite for judging what she and her parents did, knowing full well I had my Mom stroke my dick while I felt her tits. But I don't think that was the issue that got me upset. I think it was because her parents were open to the idea of having sex with her, unlike the failed attempt I had experienced with my mother.

Shit, I think I really fucked this up I thought, now realizing if I hadn't called her and left that message in the heat of the moment as I did, I would probably be getting some pussy about now. Shit, it might have been even a fucking four-way by how nasty her parents acted in her room.

Well, I can't go back now. I contemplated, as depression started to set in when I concluded that having real sex with a woman was not an option, anymore.

"Cory!" Mom yelled. "Dinner is ready."

"Not hungry, Mom!"

"You have to eat something."

"I just want to be left alone, okay?" I yelled back, and thankfully that was the end of our conversation, for now.

However, around ten that night, I heard a light rap on my door followed by Mom saying, "Honey, can I come in?"

I was already in bed and had the covers over me when I gave her the okay to enter.

Mom, still dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a pink top, slowly walked over to my bed and said, "So... do you want to talk about it now?"

"No," I huffed.

"You'll feel better."

I chuckled lightly when I replied," No... I don't think I will."

"You won't know unless you try."

I could tell Mom wasn't going to let this go; so, instead of saying another word, I picked up my phone and loaded up the picture I took of Melody fucking her father, and watched the shocked appearance wash over my mother's face when I handed her my phone.

"Oh,... my goodness!" I heard Mom express.

"So, tell me how I'm going to feel better talking about that."

I'm not sure if Mom felt too weak to stand or wanted to be close to me, when she quickly sat by my side, still staring at the image when she said, "I'm... I'm so sorry, Cory. I... I don't know what to say to that."

"What can you say, Mom? That her entire family had a weak moment?"

Mom's eyes shot upward and looked at me, and she appeared stunned.

It didn't take long for me to figure out those were almost the exact words she had said this morning, and immediately said, "Oh... I didn't mean it like that, Mom. Really... I'm sorry I said that. I'm just feeling a little depressed, right now.

Mom lightly touched my leg as she said, "I understand, honey."

She understands? She understands! How can she understand when she can still do virtual sex with Dad while I'm left with only my right hand?

Thankfully before I put my foot in my mouth and said something to her I would regret, Mom stood up and said before leaving, "Just try and get some sleep. I'm sure you'll start to feel better in a couple of days."

Unlikely. I figured.

Well, those couple of days turned into a couple of weeks. I didn't even want to jerk off anymore, since all I could do is picture my ex-girlfriend getting hammered happily by her father -- while she probably was licking her mother while it happened.

If that wasn't bad enough, Mom put me on the phone with my father after telling him I had broken up with Melody. I could tell right off the bat Mom hadn't told him as to the reason why, when he said, "So, your mom tells me you're feeling down about Melody."

"You can say that."

"Well, I would suggest you keep yourself busy by helping your mother around the house. That should get your mind off things, at least until you can get a real job."

"Yeah. Thanks, Dad," I said, as I handed my mother her phone back.

I guess Mom overheard what fatherly advice he gave me, because as I walked away I could hear her say, "I asked you to cheer him up, Donald, not make him feel worse!"

I have to say, Mom was genuinely showing an interest in my wellbeing, but it wouldn't be until the following week that I finally got to see how much!

It started off as a typical evening, sitting at the dinner table and getting ready to eat our meal. Of course, I was still feeling very dreary over my predicament, when Mom all of a sudden said, "Still feeling down, I see."

I gave my usual nod as I slumped to the right side, holding my head in my right hand while I played with my food.

"So, I have this idea." I heard Mom say while I looked in her direction.

"I think it might help you snap out of this depression you're feeling."

"Okay. What might that be?"

"I can't get into the details right now, but tonight you'll see."

"Tonight? Why tonight?" I replied, very puzzled as I straightened up in my chair.

"I'm sure you'll understand as to why when the time comes, but you'll have to wait until then."

Now I was inquisitive and racked my brain all through dinner, right up to when I went to bed and waited, impatiently.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in," I said, as I lay back on my bed.

My door opened slowly as I gandered upon my mother standing in my doorway wearing that hot little sexy robe of hers, before she very seductively strolled inside and, in a flirty tone, said, "So... I've been told that you and Melody are not a thing, anymore... Is that true?"

"What the hell? You already know the answer to that, Mom."

My mother shook her head slowly as she proceeded to come a little closer and hiss, "I'm sorry, I think you're confusing me with someone else. My name is Jasmine."

Jasmine? Of course, your name is Jasmine, I thought, and then the light finally went on in my head.

Fuck! Mom's role-playing with me! "Yeah, Jasmine, you heard right. We're not a couple, anymore."

"Well, Cory, I don't know if you've noticed, but I've had my eye on you for a while, now."

"You have?" I said, and saw her nod as she stood at the foot of my bed.

"So, tell me, Cory... Do you like what you see?" I heard my mother say, as she ever so slowly opened the robe, baring her completely naked body to me, causing my mouth to drop in astonishment.

Holly fuck! She was showing me those luscious tits of hers once more; and as she completely removed the robe -- letting it puddle at her feet -- I took the opportunity to explore her entire sexy figure while my dick went super hard.

"You're a goddess, Jasmine," I said, as I gandered over my mother's bare pussy before noticing she was seductively massaging her breasts in her hands.

"I see I've made an impression. Mmm, I'm glad you like it. But why don't you show me that big, hard cock of yours, so I can see exactly how much you like it."

Quickly I stripped my pants and shirt off while I watched as my mother's right hand gingerly traced down her body, until it was slowly tickling her clit, while her other hand was tweaking her left breast, now, and then heard her say, "Stroke it for me. Stroke that big dick of yours!"

Wow! I mean, Wow! I couldn't believe this was happening, and as I stroked my pecker in sync with my mother toying with her twat, I heard her hiss, "Mmm, that's it, Cory. Keep going. Oh fuck... Oh, God! Nnn. You're making me so wet doing that. Go faster. Faster!"

"Christ..." I groaned as I did what she asked, admiring how my mother's head tilted back just a little while her eyes focused on my dick. Her mouth parted when she sighed loudly, "Keep going. That's it! Faster, Cory! Faster! I want us to come together!

Faster and faster we both went, until we were masturbating franticly in a lustful state.

"Oh, Cory... Cory!" I heard my mother express, as her hand locked tightly over her mound while her knees bent inward, and she stood pigeon-toed with her body slightly bent forward.

"I'm coming! Christ! I'm coming!!!" she shouted, as her climax washed over her face.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck!" I croaked, as I came myself from seeing my mother in such a wicked sexual state of bliss; shooting my sperm high into the air as I clutched at my cock.

Panting and huffing, Mom braced herself on top of the foot of my bed, bent halfway over, as she worked the last of her climax out with her hand.

"Holy shit..." I gasped, as Mom stood upright, still panting, herself.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," Mom said, as she struggled to reach down to pick up her robe.

"You... Ha! Ha ha ha. ...bet I did!"

"Mmm. I'm so glad to hear that. Then maybe, when 'your Mom' isn't around, we can do this again, sometime," my mother replied, apparently still staying in character as she put her robe back on.

"You bet we can!" I answered, before Mom turned and walked towards the door.

But just before she left, she stopped, looked over her shoulder, and whispered very seductively, "See you soon, lover."

"Lover! She called me her lover! I thought, as Mom closed my door.

Needless to say, after cleaning up my mess, I had no trouble passing out, that night.

My god, I felt so alive come the following day! And as I rushed to take my morning shower, I could hardly wait to meet up with Mom and see if I could take this to the next level. By how hard Mom had come with me last night, I was sure she would be more than willing to explore more of this new incestuous excitement we both had shared.

Dressing quickly, I raced downstairs and walked up behind Mom, before taking hold of her hips while I pressed my cock between her ass cheeks, as she bent forward dressed in a pair of white spandex pants and a white sports bra.

Hastily Mom shot upright and turned around, yelling, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I... I... I was just picking up from last night, Jasmine."

"You were what?" Mom barked, standing with her hand on her bent hip. "I believe you meant to address me as 'Mom', didn't you?

What the fuck??? I thought, realizing Mom was genuinely pissed.

"As for last night, -- I'm going to give you some time to reflect as to what was said by your guest at the time," Mom hissed as she flounced into the other room.

My guest? Reflect on what was said? I pondered, stupefied.

I went over in my noggin word-for-word what Mom had said the night before, and was becoming frustrated, until I finally remembered her saying, "Then maybe, when 'your mom' isn't around, we can do this, again."

So, that's it! Mom is Mom, unless she says otherwise!

Okay, so I'm a little dense at times, but can you blame me? I mean, really. What would you have done if it was your mother showing up at night, telling you to wank off with her? Would you remember your mother saying something like that? Or just remember the hot fucking orgasm you both shared at the time? I've made my point.

So now, at least I had a clue as to what was going on, here. Mom was in control of this, and hopefully, it wouldn't be a one-off since she did say, "We can do this again, sometime."

But when is 'sometime'? Tonight? Tomorrow? Next week? Fuck! I didn't know, but what could I do except wait, and hope for it to happen sooner, rather than later?

However, I still needed to appease Mom for pissing her off with my actions, and I also knew I had to do it in a manner that made it appear like I understood what she was referring to, without letting on to the fact that she was the person playing the part of a different woman and not my mother, last night.

Jesus, this was getting so fucking confusing in my mind. But as I found my mother (and not Jasmine) in the next room, I said, "I'm sorry for mistaking you, before. It's just, you look so much like her. I was a little confused at the time."

Mom smiled and said, "That's quite alright, honey. I can see how it could have happened. Now go take a seat in the kitchen, and I'll make us some breakfast."

I did as she asked and took a seat while she cooked us up some eggs. Mom hadn't changed her clothes, and I found it very hard to sit there with her firm ass facing me while she cooked. I couldn't take it; and rubbed my already half-swollen dick under the table, until she turned and walked towards me.

"You need anything else?" Mom said as she bent forward, showing me her perky nipples poking outwardly from her tiny sports bra.

"Nnnoo... I'm good," I replied, feeling my dick throb when she stood up. I noticed her spandex's material had caused her vulva to become visible.

I was now really hot and bothered as mom sat across from me, with her hard nipples teasing me by the minute, while she ate her eggs in silence. I was at the point where I had to test the waters, and as Mom was about to take a bite of her egg, said, "So, Mom. Uhm... You think that maybe tonight I might be able to have a guest come over?"

With her folk hovering next to her mouth, she smiled and replied, "I don't see why not."

Fuck. I think I came a little right there when I heard Mom would be paying me another visit. I was so excited I could barely contain myself.

However, Mom then followed with, "But you'll need to help me around the house. I mean, we can't have your guest see the house in a mess, can we?"