Happenstance Ch. 01: Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody shook her head, and I felt my cock jump. I guess hearing her say she was okay with seeing me fucking my mother unleashed another sick side of me I didn't know I had.

But I also wasn't sure where Mom was going with this, until she shocked me when she said, "So, if I told you to play with yourself while I suck on my son's dick, you'd be okay with that?"

My mouth dropped open when I heard that; and then I saw Melody give a hesitant nod.

Mom moved closer to me, and as she unzipped my half-swollen prick from its hiding place, hissed, "Then strip, and show us that pretty pussy of yours, while I jerk on my son's cock."

Holly shit! I couldn't believe it. Melody was actually undressing before us, while Mom was stroking on my mostly-hard dick.

"Mmm. I must say you do have a very pretty pussy." Mom said, jerking on my cock until it was fully hard.

"Now sit in the chair and show us how good you can masturbate that pretty little pussy of yours," Mom said, before leaning over and inhaling my dick.

Fuck, I was in heaven. I never imagined I would be seeing Melody's legs spread wide, with her tickling her own clit, while Mom, with her experienced mouth, was blowing me. But it was happening, and my sexual desire built expeditiously.

Suddenly, as Melody and I bellowed in sexual delight, Mom stopped her sucking and said, "Would you like a taste, Melody?" She pointed my cock in her direction.

Melody smiled as she nodded, and then slowly walked over before kneeling in front of me.

With Mom still grasping on my shaft, Melody leaned over and kissed the very tip, causing a sudden rush of pleasure to race through my body.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned, as I felt her then slide my entire girth down her velvet throat.

Faster Melody's head bobbed, as Mom stood up and stripped naked herself and then watched as she motioned Melody's ass upward, before sliding her hands between her legs.

I could feel Melody moaning on my dick when my mother hissed, "Oh honey, you're so wet. Do you like having your little pussy played with by your boyfriend's mother?"

I almost came when I heard her mumble, "Mhm."

Melody's body was thrashing around, and she hummed on my pecker when Mom's fingers started to fuck her.

No way was I going to last much longer if she kept this up, and I barked, "Fuck, Mom! Oh fuck. I'm going toooo..."

"Do it, baby! Come in her mouth!"

"Ahhh!" I screamed, as my ass lifted off the sofa while holding Melody's head down on my exploding cock.

Spurt after spurt, my cum shot down past her tonsils, causing her to moan and gag, while Mom feverishly finger fucked her pussy until I could tell she was also coming.

Melody shot her head up and gasped for air, but quickly Mom twisted her head to the side with her hand, and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Holly shit! Something else I never imaged. I was in awe as I watched both women French kiss with such lustful energy. Melody twisted the rest of her body around until she was facing Mom, and then snaked her hand down to my mom's pussy and started to toy with it.

Mom broke the kiss first and whimpered, "Oh, fuck,... your fingers. Oh, God, girl, you know how to stimulate a clit."

"I know more than that," Melody hissed, and eased my mother onto her back before diving between her legs.

"Oh, God! Oh, shit, Melody! What are you doing? Oh, Christ, I'm going to come, already!!!" Mom implored the air as she held Melody's face to her twat.

But Melody kept going, and Mom was once again moaning and whimpering while thrashing and gyrating her box over her face.

Fuck. I was hard again, and stroked on my cock to the sight before me. Seeing my mother getting pleasured by Melody was doing things to me I had never felt before.

"Oh, God! Yes! I'm going to come again!" Mom wailed and then shot her head up before saying, "Fuck her, Cory! Fuck her!"

I got behind Melody and helped her get onto her knees, before ramming my steel pole inside her little snatch. Fuck. I'd forgotten how good her pussy felt around my dick. I went crazy fucking the shit out of her while she brought another orgasm out of Mom.

I could hear Melody moaning on Mom's pussy while I feverishly fucked her, and then felt her body tighten up when she had her first orgasm, causing her to remove her face from between my mother's legs, finally.

Mom haphazardly moved her body out of the way, before panting loudly, "My turn."

Switching positions, Melody lay down on her back while Mom got between her legs, and I started to fuck Mom, doggy-style.

Moaning and groaning, wailing and whimpering, we fucked, sucked, and licked until finally I couldn't take it. I heaved hard when I said, "I'm coming! I'm coming, Mom."

Mom quickly lifted her head and shouted, "Come, baby! Come inside Mommy!"

"Ffffuck!" I croaked, holding onto her hips as my seed released.

All of us lay on the floor, breaths heaving, hearts pounding, bodies sweating, until my mom finally said, "I think we all should get cleaned up.

I nodded as I tried to get enough strength to stand, before we all took a quick shower and then sat back down in the living room, to discuss where all this would go from here.

I'm happy to say, that wasn't the only time all three of us got together. Melody even asked if I would like to get her parents involved, but truthfully, I don't know how I would feel about it.

Okay, call me selfish for only wanting my dick inside my mother. But hey, it is what it is.

As for what the future might bring when this pandemic finally ends, I guess only time will tell; but for now, nothing will keep me from making these women come over and over again.