All Comments on 'Happy Birthday to Me! Ch. 02'

by TopSeeker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JoannePareJoannePareover 5 years ago
So Wonderful (2)

again such a wonderful and erotic story about a young man discovering the pleasure of the flesh with a special woman and continuing with another in this especially erotic and sensual adventure of his becoming a TG!

I do hope that you intend on pursuing this one to many chapters.

Joanne

XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific!

When I saw this story come out I went back and read Ch 1 first. Not sure how I missed it last year but glad I found it. Love the premise and the new chapter as well. Looking forward to more!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Nicely written

Hope his birthday can last a few more chapters.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!

I simply adore being let into a character's thoughts and feelings, and this story is all about that. It charges my imagination with reflections of the character's experience. And what an experience! Wonderful set-up, enough descriptions to know what's what, and riveting sex scenes.

I'd love to see more of what goes on at the shop. and with Ms. Sharon (of course), but am curious about how things will evolve at school. Lots of possibilities if ever you want an excuse to exercise your writing talents. Please keep writing.

Gordon1135Gordon1135about 5 years ago
Boy!

When Ms. Sharon fucked him she really really gave him a thoroughly mind conquering fuck.Yep, she didn't make love to him, she simply fucked him everywhere but loose. Great descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well done

This is a very good story. It held my interest from start to finish. I enjoy your writing style and descriptive scenes. I have also read your other stories and look forward to reading more of your work. Please continue! One suggestion is to have your stories proof read as there were a few very minor errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!!!

Please please please write more

kania_helpukania_helpualmost 3 years ago

Sighs Please more. This is a great story. So much could happen. A 3some with Ms Sharon Kelly and Sam. Sam of course in the middle. Maybe with a cock ring on to male it last longer, or not cumming at all. So many ways to this story. Sam tied to a chair while Ms Sharon and Kelly have fun, with him cleaning both of them. I know it's been several years but it needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need that job.🥰😋

BiCowboyDFWBiCowboyDFWabout 1 year ago

More please! Exploring his sexuality, perhaps a jock at school catches him en femme

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous