All Comments on 'Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 05'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck me, that was good.....

You've done it again Ms Tzang. Hot hot hot and with a nice twist. Roll on Chapter 6. This is just great :). Please please please keep writing.... you craft one sexy story,

And by the way, not being pushy, but really anticipating that next Chapter of Chinese Takeout....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Steadily degrading

Those names are so stereotypical that they're pretty funny. Mei-Ling? Really? Sounds like the panda at the zoo. That's what this is becoming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
End this soon

You appear to have run out of steam on this. Not clever or interesting, mundane sex, and absolutely horrible dialogue. Not good. Not good at all.

1 star.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 8 years ago
A little unexpected

Kam and Cindy's adulterous history did come as a bit of a jarring note since it undermines how he has been leading Isabelle to a more open lifestyle. Now he looks more like a user rather than a husband. Still pretty well written though.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Proceeding down a slippery slope

To what looks like Isabelle's degradation and acceptance of that state. Not my cup of tea in a story.

What I did like about the story was the description of Isabelle's state of mind, oscillating between excitement and dislike of the situation she was in, the situation she was watching and the situation planned for her future. Interestingly, confronting her husband with what she knew never seemed to be a question in her mind.

So much for 'honesty is the best policy'.

We'll see.

L

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story!

This is really an excellent story and you are an excellent and talented writer! Your story has moved along at a nice pace and I believe realistically portrays a young couple's journey into the lifestyle quiet well. The dialogue has been excellent and believable and you convey Isabelle's emotional journey quiet well!! It is very similar to my wife's own feelings back when we first started.

Now, I can't wait to read how Isabelle 'punishes' Kam for his devious plans!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Proceeding down a slippery slope / degrading / unexpected / excellent

Wow, a real dichotomy in views here. I like it. Now yes, Isabelle is on a very slippery slope, tempted and excited on the one hand, horrified and upset with her husband on the other. And fascinated by Jim's big gweilo dick. Not so much confronting her husband as trying to decide how to resolve this situation at this point. She has the evidence after all - hard to argue with a video recording, as Kam will no doubt find out. However, while she is salivating at Jim (and now David's) cock, she hasn't yet thought of sex with panda's (Mei-Ling as a very common chinese name, I threw it in there for precisely that reason - no offence intended to panda's).... and yes, it could probably be improved but what the heck, I'd rather get it out there, imperfect as it is, and see what you think.....

Keep those comments cumming ......I mean coming ... I mean ... oh what the heck ..... LOL ..... Chloe

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
Psychopath

Kam has been exposed as a manipulative cheater. He uses other people, including his wife, as means to obtain his own goals of power, wealth and personal satisfaction. He is not the loving husband nudging his wife to expanding her sexual boundaries. This is not an ordinary story on the development of a hotwife. Isabelle has seen his game, and it looks like she is playing along, but is she? Will she just continue to be under the spells of this psychopath out of "love" and lust, or will she be able to turn the tables on him? Interesting development.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The mystery about this story is...

The mystery and interest about this story is: Will Isabelle do what she wants? Teach a lesson to her cheating husband? Not allowing him to have his fantasy fulfilled, and then confront him with her vodeo? That would make this story really interesting...Let's wait for part 06 to see it...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
come on Isabelle where are you!!!

Fantastic

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Where is Isabelle?

Just finishing Chinese Takeout Chapter 4 and then Isabelle will be back for another chapter. I always underestimate on these times - so I'll see where I am in two weeks time and let you know........ Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

ChloeTzang, we are all waiting for Isabelle

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 8 years agoAuthor
ChloeTzang, we are all waiting for Isabelle

Demanding readers. A problem worth having. Okay, now that Chapter 4 of Chinese Takeout is done, I'm working on the next installment of Isabelle, another chapter for Jeong Park and Chapter 5 of Chinese Takeout. In parallel. Not quite sure which will arrive first but Isabelle is leading so far......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I'm male and straight (and married to a chinese woman) and I enjoy stories written by women, reading about female fantasies and points of view. I'm surprised by the reaction of Isabelle when catching her husband not only cheating on her but using her and talking about her like that to outsiders. I'm definitely not identifying with Kam. Looking forward to see where this is going.

I like this story, the characters and the setting. Except maybe for some dialogs: "UUUUUGGHHHHHH" and "fuck me hard" are a bit repetitive.

Thanks Chloe, keep up the good work. Until a new chapter gets added to this one I'll check your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Waiting for next part

MangoGrooveMangoGrooveover 7 years ago
More please

Waiting desperately for the next chapter. Please Chloe :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chloe T, you are One naughty little girl !

Your wonderful imagination goes hand and hand with some very interesting come to life character building, in this Loving Wives story. And by adding,Oh so sexy erotic Taboo situations of sharing and taking, pushing the envelop of explicit lust and emotions of something daringly new between these two normal loving people. ...Spank You Chloe, for doing such a Terrific job.

You have such a way with using Naughty words and phrases, that gets me so involved into your story telling, thanks to your patience and writing skills for taking the time to set up your story and characters with some wicked fantasies, that may be found hiding deep secretly in some of us ...

Last but not least ... Chloe, Please find it somewhere in your imagination, to give us a little twist of classic (blue balls) and suspense, by leaving us guessing, if our Innocent little Isabelle may have discovered a secret lady in her, with her very own Lust and Desires that may just leave her husband thinking twice about sharing her again ??

Spank You again ...naughty girl

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Waiting for more Isabelle

Okay, I've had more than a few emails about the next chapter of Happy Birthday to Me and I have to apologize that it's taking so long. I've started Chapter 6 about 3 times now and it hasn't come out in a way I liked so I've been putting it aside and coming back to it. Right now I'm finishing of a Halloween story ("September Blue") and then I'm going to have another try at finishing Chapter 6.

Just's so's you know where I'm coming from, if I have to force it, I put it aside until it wants to be written. I don't write for money here, I write to learn to write better and to tell a good story and I like it that readers ask for follow-ons, but the way I write I have to be totally in the heads of my protagonists and that can get a bit much at times. I do like to finish what I start though, but on the other hand if I have to force it, I'll put it off until it's ready to come out. So I'm a bit mixed on that one. One thing I won't do is put out something I don't like.

So my apologies to all of you that love Isabelle and Happy Birthday to Me - next, I promise. I can feel it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Being Good and Naughty at the same time ...

Is that possible ?

Once again I say... Yes to you Chloe T. for being a great Author and a naughty girl at the same time .As much as I was anticipating your next Chapter 06, I am glad that you value your work and improving your self for yourself. Taking your time to find that flow and feel for your characters like Isabelle, to express your colorful naughty Mind, taking You along and drawing us into this story, like a true (artist) I see in you.Through your choice of words by manipulating our imagination...Creating Erotic ART in your mind and putting it on paper with words, is not a easy thing to do, let alone on film. Many have tried here to bring their fantasy story to life with a lot of nasty fuck words and wasted semen through their story, without the need to feed their story with characters that have real emotions and lives that we can fall for, by opening our very own imagination reading their story.

Just as Hollywood has tried many times to portray some of their R Rated movies as EROTICA, has failed miserably by My personal standards, showing us only a lot of skin on skin and flash sex, without a real good story(plot) to follow, and shallow acting characters, with no sex appeal to stimulate the adrenaline of thought and Mind, leaving us without any real imagination . Just like porn.Period

Chloe T., if I may leave you with something to think about ? it would be this ...

Most good Authors here on Literotica that write Loving Wives stories, build the story plot up, by slowly bringing out the slutty side out of the Lady/wife leading mostly to a one way street,just sex and more sex, with nothing much left for us to discover in their storytelling and their characters . But a great Author in my opinion takes it to the next level, by taking and mixing the story with some real come to life details, of what the characters are living and feeling before and after doing the undoing, creating and building lust with nasty taboo erotic situations, of not knowing what comes next. The magic in this is the Author knowing when and how to turn a slut back to a Lady, so we can lust and anticipate for more of what we maybe looking for, hiding deep down in us, waiting to be unraveled by a good girl like You!

Lady Chloe, just waiting for You... to be a naughty girl once again .

Yours Truly ~ Alx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, she cheats on the scores

Look at how few votes this story and all her other stories have in the hall of fame. Less than three hundred votes. How many fucking low votes had to get thrown away to get the number down that low and the score up this high. Just another lying cheating cunt trying to get a score they don't deserve.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Oh, Anonymous, you sweet talker, you.

Oh, Anonymous, you sweet talker, you. Really, what female writer on LIT uses a "real" photo for her profile pik. That'd be just ... risky. That's the word, risky. Dream on, sweetheart, dream on... LOL ....

Now you don't annoy me, you don't bug me, you just gave me my Saturday nite giggles and just for that .... a big hug from your personal charmer extraordinaire.... and may you continue to get your rocks off over my stories ... and if you have any preferences, let me know (here if you like, no need for you not to remain anonymous) and I'll write one just for you. I'd love to see what you really would like to read and then see if I can write it for you. Maybe "cheating wife gets her comeuppance" or something like that? Seriously, just say what it is ... Chloe

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
And as for the Loving Wives "Hall of Shame" (oops, I mean Fame)

Well Anonymous, my top ranked Loving Wives story is only #57. Not even on the first page, let alone in the top 20. As far as I'm concerned, that doesn't cut it. If you're diving in that deep to find me, I have to say a big thanks, you gotta really like my stories to go that far down, So yaaaaaay for me :)

You're making my Saturday night, you are ..... Chloe

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
September Blue has set a standard

Chloe, if you can get a LW story to ever reach the standard of September Blue you will definitely go into the hall of fame.

I don't think Isobel will be that story, but maybe one day.

And the dimwitted anonymouse who somehow thinks you are cheating with the scores has been on about you for some time whenever I have mentioned your stories in comments elsewhere. I don't know what you have done to annoy him, but keep doing it whatever it is. It keeps his solitary brain cell occupied.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When can we expect chapter 6?

Dear Chloe,

Love your work. Love the build up. Ignore the trolls and tell us please; when can we expect chapter 6?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
When can we expect chapter 6?

No worries about the trolls - I love this one :) - I'm so curious as to what he'd actually really like to read. I think I'll kind of take an inspired guess that he'd far prefer a revenge story and give that a try. Hmmmm. Next year.

Chapter 6? Late November - just finishing off my stories for the Winter Holidays competition (that opens Nov 11) and then I'll be doing Chapter 6 of Happy Birthday to Me and Chapter 6 of Chinese Takeout. Aiming to get both of those done for the end of November. And a novel. Working on my first novel as well. And a sequel to "On the Beach" - that'll be in December. And Hayley. Another chapter of Hayley in December.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chloe T. I can just bit my lip ,close my eyes and imagine ...

what Saturday nite giggles would look like, on a naughty little girl like You ?

But that's just a small part of what Dreams are for, If I may say... well seasoned with some of your very sexy colorful imagination here.

Thank You , for this simple privilege my good,and so naughty Lady.

Speaking of sexy, and I love sexy things in a woman, especially one that knows how to wet my whistle, with her smart thinking(intelligent) Mind and more ...

Allowing me with permission to continue ... LOL ...to get my rocks off, that's some wildly Erotic words that slide off your tongue .Your so nasty Chloe T., you make me blush. and just for that alone,You just earned yourself another spanking my dear !

Now, about that story you promised me, please give me a chance to think about it ...

Yours ~ Alx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chloe T., make me feel ...what You want me to read

~ A Beautiful Angel and Tainted Wings ~

Loving him for all the right reasons, which she holds dear to her heart.

Her only blemish was deep inside her mind, hidden from all other eyes, including her Lover, her best friend and sweetheart of a husband.

Her secret fantasy of Taboo, awakened by her needs, with a longing to be touched in places where she has never been ...in her mind and body, pleasured to her very being, which is unspeakable in their loving relationship and in their bedroom.

A very smart, beautiful sensual woman, contained to her self, with so much to offer and experience, held back by her traditional strict upbringing and her moral conditioning towards her husband and life itself.

The story I have chosen here, is my invitation to You Chloe T. for your colorful brilliant Imagination, and your talented writing skills here, nothing short of an true Artist, only to make me want to have ...your sexy Mind. Take it or leave it my Dear, I speak the truth in what I feel and what I believe in .

The Story of ...

Two good down to earth people who Love each other so much, compatible in many ways, united by good old fashion Love, Trust and Respect for one another ... basically having it all ?

The characters are well respected by their family, (close friends)* and of course their (peers)*, who envy what he has. Very few relationships have their kind of love in this love and cheat world .

Both are professional minded individuals in their late 30's, that have been married for over 5 years now .

Him being an established teacher at a high ranking University, having a reputation for his easy going style in teaching and his friendliness towards all his (students)*.

She on the other hand represents her self well, Mrs.prime and proper who dots her I's and crosses T's, works as a Law Clerk at one of the top firms in the city.

This story I have in my mind and the way I presented it here, may come across simple at very beginning, but can open the imagination of Cheating / Non Consent / Reluctance and even Revenge with multiple possibilities, taken in many directions with a lot of character building on your part Chloe T. ...to make this into a great story, where we can all fall deep into wanton lust and feel for the characters for this type of storytelling. ( If ) You decide to take my story and paint it with your very own words .

CHLOE T.,my naughty little girl, I respect your work to begin with and the decision you make here ...

I'll be Looking forward to your :) - this or any other story that comes from your HOT and sexy Mind .

Yours ~ Alx

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
To Anonymouse, chief conspiracy theorist

May I presume that "the new gook writer has scores that done even come close to reality" you are referring to is our dear sweet little Chloe? For Shame, Anonymouse!

You rave on at every opportunity about the supposed sweeping out of story scores of 1 and 2 and even 3. You "know for a fact" that there is cheating with the scores.

Apart from the fact that scores for Loving Wives stories are irrelevant, since they don't permit comparison between one type of story and another (as SwingerJoe never tires of pointing out), there is an interesting test case running at present.

Watch EUREKA by bcoleman2017. It was published two weeks ago in LW and its score remains below 2. If Lauren 'sweeps' out the one scores as you claim, it should have risen well above 2.

We shall see.

Lue

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymouse, chief conspiracy theorist

Alas, my little tales don't rate that highly, so Laurel doesn't have to go to all that trouble for me. None of my LW stories are on the first page of the LW Hall of Fame - to get in the top 10 I'd need to get a minimum rating of 4.80 and I'm nowhere near that, even with all Laurel's help (I was joking, just in case you think I'm serious). Anyhow, I don;t take the ratings that seriously. They're nice, but the comments and feedback is far nicer. So thank you for commenting :) ..... and a big hig hug from the "new gook writer". But honestly, how many times do I have to say this. Gook = Korean. I'm half Vietnamese-Chinese, half-Trump supporter. Ooops, I mean, half-Caucasian Kansas-born and bred fascist gun-carrying jayhawker. Not sure what the correct form abuse is for that but it sure isn't "gook." I could use suggestions tho, I'm sure I could work that into a story.

AmateurBardAmateurBardover 7 years ago
Looking forward to Ch 6

I'm a new author and have learned much from your writing. You've got me hooked for Ch 6. Keep writing!!! AmateurBard

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Looking forward to Ch 6

Coming soon. Just finishing another couple of stories for the Winter Holidays competition ("A Teddy Bear for Christmas" is already up, "Phuket Xmas Special - Half Price Sale" is coming and "Christmas Stuffing" should follow that). After that its the next chapter of Happy Birthday to Me and the next chapter of Chinese Takeout. And a sequel to "On The Beach" ("After the Barbeque") is half written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please keep going. great story

loving it. excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continuation?

When will the next chapter come out? It's been a while :(

MasterofMadnessMasterofMadnessabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to (daily anticipating), Ch 6, you (expertly) left us hanging! Hoping to maybe see some revenge on Kam & Cindy, maybe Isabelle teasingly goes along with Kam's plans with Jim & Cindy, but suddenly turns the table and takes control, telling Kam what she'd like to watch happen for awhile too. Knowing he was going to sneakily make her do anal or dp with Jim, so instead, she says how excited she'd be to watch Kam do anal with Jim first, then she will. If he still wants to watch her eat Cindy, while getting fucked from behind, she would like to see Kam do it first on Dave while Jims fucking him. Then, when she decides to do it too, Kam can only watch, no fucking Cindy - telling him "he already fucked her today." Or something like that? I'm off to enjoy your other stories in the meantime.

danish_green_eyesdanish_green_eyesabout 7 years ago
Just loved your stories

Please continue them - they just feel sooooo right - just as if I am experiencing them myself !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awaiting Ch 6

Long time , not posted next ...when you likely to post...we all are waiting

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Awaiting chapter 6

Next weekend. I'm finishing it off now and over the coming weekend. Edits next week and then it'll be up.

bashful4u22bashful4u22almost 7 years ago
Please hurry

Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

darien99darien99almost 7 years ago
When is the next chapter coming out?

Loved this story! Just extraordinary. Really want to see where things go from here!

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
This...

...took a sudden turn, didn't it? I'm anxious to read the next installment. Each story in the series has been so erotic and exciting. It's a beautiful story masterfully told. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 6

Hi Chloe

Any update on when chapter 6 will be available?

pearllily1967pearllily1967over 6 years ago
Will Isabelle be clever enough??

.....to gain the upper hand on her husband or will she be enflamed by the fire in her loins, thus subverting her plan? If clever enough, then she will have the best of both worlds: upper hand and feed the fire in her loins. Since this story's central plot driver for Isabelle was being mistaken for a call girl. Since the foursome with Fan and Jim - the one who mistook her for a lady of the night - turned out to raise the possibilities of expressing the smoldering images that haunts her, it would seem that the story arc would eventually lead to Isabelle and Jim joined in a passionate dance of lust. Will this come to pass while gaining control of the dynamics between her and Kam? Looking forward to finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving it so far!

I'd love a chapter 6 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting for a long day to turn into the night you promised!

Waiting for a long day to turn into the night you promised!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE CONSERVATIVE WIFE

The story was hot up to this point and the plot has now emerged, that Kam is willing to whore out any of his staff and his wife to get what he wants for his business.

He must have a pea sized brain in his cock end, but his wife has rumbled him it will be interesting to see what transpires in the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Time to turn the tables

Great story! I binge read all 5 chapters. Hope chapter 6 has a rich gay professional athlete Isabel can use to get Kam to "take one for the team". It would serve him right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could not put it down

Great perspective. I really could not put it down. Looking forward to the next set of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn’t put it down.

Disappointed that a new chapter is taking so long. Love this author...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great

Can't wait for the next entry

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter of Happy Birthday

Next chapter is coming soon. Working on it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I hope to read more about it soon please. Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next

When is her’s Friday night

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Hall of Fame indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Hopefully ch. 06 isn’t far off

welldun4u2welldun4u2about 5 years ago
It is HARDly sufficient to say this is a sexy series

Life BC (Before Chloe) was fun; but now that I’ve found your stories it is simply fantastic! Smart sexy writing with a double dose of kink. I like your style!!

May we have more??!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 6 PLEASE

You keep promising chapter 6.. Still not here. Please let your many fans keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please #6

Im dying for the next chapter! Please write more, you are an amazing story writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

Best story i ever read and a read a lot :-). Very anxious for ch 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story writer of everyone I’ve read here!

Best story writer of everyone I’ve read here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 years...

Been waiting for Chapter 6 for 3 years now... dying to know what will happen next! Please tell me its coming in 2019!

vandeheidevandeheideover 4 years ago
The 1st 5 were well written and extremely erotic - but..

...but it needs, and us avid readers need, a chapter 6. Maybe how Isabelle gets her own back on Kam. Please, please let us have the ending of this excellent story. I'm sure you already must have had it planned out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG #6 PLEASEEEEEE!

I'm frustrated, I need more pleaseee.

I loved to read this out loud to my boyfriend. You are an incredible story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 6, 7 and more!!!!

Nnnooouugghhh!!!!! PLEASE, PLease, please ChloeTzang!!!!! Give us more of this fantastic story! Please :-) I feel so empty now! I want more!!! This story is so hot :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always leaving wanting.....

Happy to see your still teasing the hell out of us... great story.... Strawberry will always be my favorite..... So lucky to have a hot sexy HK wife to share these stories with, stay safe darling, Sailorman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don’t stop!

Oh Chloe, where have you been all my life! Read one of your stories for the first time a couple of days back (the cruise with Daddy) and was hooked. Now this one! You are a Goddess! Keep it up, while you keep the rest of us up ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 6 please!!!!

Please, please, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
grammar!!

not complicated to understand apostrophe rules.

very sexy, otherwise.

BigVic77BigVic77over 3 years ago
Tantalizing...

...as always...

desertratazdesertratazover 3 years ago
Finish It?

Another story I would love to hear the end of. Finish it a book on Amazon. I just read your book there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow?

I only thought I knew wow! You're forcing me to re-think wow! I believe though that I'm beginning to get a glimmer of wow, and I suspect that you're soon going to show me Wow! At least, as much of the concept of Wow! as is humanly possible without being physically present and actively engaged in Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another not finished!

"Dammit dammit dammit dammit! That's two you caught me up in only to leave me hanging with no end in sight and no evidence going on 5 years after of you ever finishing them! First 'Chinese Takeout' and now this! I'm not going to start a single other one of your multi-chapter stories without reading enough on the last page of the last chapter to know if it's finished or not, and if I could take back the 5 I gave you here and change it to a 1 I would!," he shouted, red faced with anger!

"Oh funny-bunny, you know I wouldn't leave you hanging if you were a hunky blonde headed gweilo like the ones in my stories" she husked warmly in his ear, sending shivers down his spine and reawakening cells lieing dormant within his most personal organ long thought dead, much like the organ itself had been awakened on discovering her literary erotications . "But you're not. So go hang yourself."

The End. (Or is it?)

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 3 years agoAuthor
Oh wow! Another chapter coming....

Alas it has been far too long, but like Jeong Park, this and Chinese Takeout are resuming shortly.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 3 years ago
The guardedly joyous gweilo geezer and the dirty story masterpiece writer Chloe

"YEE HAH!" he shouted guardedly while turning his first cartwheel in over 28 years. "WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! CHLOE'S GOING TO FINISH THEM! CHLOE'S GOING TO FINISH THEM! SHE PROMISED! MORE WOWs ARE COMING! (I hope)."

With an exasperated sigh of amusement at the antics of this pushy gweilo geezer, she began plotting a befitting chapter of eroticalized vengeance as her first next step in finally completing the aforementioned stories. "More wows'a cumming indeed," she thought with a smile. "An orgasmic pox upon him! But I did promise."

The other end.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Story well written

but the content immature. It is written as a stroker story, not something that gets the reader emotionally involved. Have no idea how you got the higher scores your library of work has rec'd.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Can't wait to see what she does to Kam tonight and she's inviting david over. You are stringing this out pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chloe, or should I say Cindy... finally someone that writes with such great pace and erotic prose. Love every page.

Thank you for a great story so far. I can literally taste your vision on every page.

Jim

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoalmost 3 years ago

"Oh wow" The formerly joyous (though guardedly so) gweilo geezer sadly shook his head while wincing off into the sunset, badly wrenched back from the ill-inspired premature cart wheel forcing him into a half-bent shuffle. "I was afraid of this. So sorry to hear it, Jae Lin. So sorry , Isabelle. The wows are on hold."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We are still waiting. Please finish this and your other stories. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hello, this is an amazing series and I request you to finish it. You or this to Isabelle's fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing skills, can't wait for the next episode. Very well written, keeps moving forward, has great imagination with high level of impact. She really thrills her readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really really hot and sexy.

waiting for next chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. It is so nice to hear the voice of a woman, the expressions of her desires, her thoughts as she gets to experience all these new sexual situations. Please continue writing, I can't wait to hear what happened that night with Cindy, Jim, Kam and Isabelle! Congratulations!

feeffeefalmost 2 years ago

Just WOW! Please complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great! Please follow up on the story when you can :D

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

More please.So erotic.

vandeheidevandeheideabout 1 year ago

I am very pleased to note that you have become more active since Feb this year. The question has been asked many time now about when we can expect to see Chapter 6. I have really enjoyed reading (only over the past 2 days) how Isabelle has changed from a shy meek wife to where you took her to the end of Chapter 5. Your previously indicated up to 6 years ago that you were working on the progression in C6. Is this still your intention to complete or not; please do not leave us all hanging without knowing. I am sure that I am only one of very many wanting to know. Are you finding it difficult to know how to resolve a suitable ending of Isabelle's joiurney? I look forward to reading your comments. Thanks Chloe

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She should dump Kam.and move on. It isn't worth the pain and suffering and debasement that is coming if she stays with him.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAY12 months ago

stunning, part 6?

LegacybadLegacybad11 months ago

Great story, love it so far. I really hope Isabelle gets her revenge.

erotikoserotikos10 months ago

Outstanding! Excellent surprise, plot twist, perfectly designed to stimulate the readers interest, just as you stimulate their libidos! And you certainly know how to tell a sexy story. Keep up the good work, and keep those chapters cumming (wink). outstanding! Excellent surprise, plot twist, perfectly designed to stimulate the readers interest, just as you stimulate their libidos! And you certainly know how to tell a sexy story. Keep up the good work, and keep those chapters coming. Superb five star effort. Wish I could give you more, and more, and more….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Extraordinary erotic writing...from an authentic female perspective . I'm male, but I know beyond doubt that men and women react to situations in far different ways. There are a lot of Literotica stories supposedly featuring women as narrators, but they were written by men! BUT....where's Chapter 6??? If you wanted to, you could wind things up in a final chapter, but the end of Chapter 5 leaves us hanging!

Pickles7287Pickles72879 months ago

Where is chapter 6. That really sucks you just drop it. Now I can’t trust you won’t do same on other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story but you can't end it like that.

give_to_getgive_to_get9 months ago

Great story. Wasn’t expecting a cliffhanger with no follow up.

I have been waiting for a few years for it to be submitted. I check back every few months.

mcrr2225mcrr22258 months ago

Please Please Please Chloe, we need more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please come back to this your heroine deserves redemption and vengeance on her cheating husband. My boss says watching my ass as I walk away is like watching two very large bags of jello. Since my husband cheated on me I’ve had four babies with my boss. My husband’s clueless. My daddy has all the money. He’s still fucking around on me. I’m taking fertility drugs now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I fucking hate this shit. All of these horrible characters/people. Sex with others...husband encourages her to fuck others. Yuck. I'm glad there is no end to all of these horrible fictional people.

And to the anon from 3 months ago.

When your boss looks at you...he doesn't see bags of jello. More like a big gigantic bag of shit. If there was a way for me to out you to your husband about the kids belonging to your boss? I'd happily do it. Hell...I'd pay for the DNA testing myself. Your husband sounds like an asshole. But you are a bigger asshole. What do you think life is gonna be like for your 4 kids when your asshole ex finds out they are not his? Kids YOU decided to have with someone outside of your marriage.

Whether you have the money or not? More than likely your husband will divorce you and expose your cheating ass as publicly as possible. I would. And expose your boss.

Outing you as the whore you are. And then walking away from ANY relationship he has with those bastard kids of yours. How are they all going to take that dumbass?

Sure...you'll expose him as a cuck...and prove to everyone that "you got him"! And your kids will be in the middle of it all.

"Dad doesn't love us anymore? Doesn't want to ever talk to us again? He isn't our real dad? Our real dad is the guy who works with mom?"

Yeah...that's gonna go over really well for you. And for them. Jr High and High School are such fun times for kids. Wonder how much better it will be for your 4 kids to endure their teen years with THAT story and all the rumors floating around the schools?

Some people are just truly worthless as human beings. In fictional stories and real life. And their genes should not be passed on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love another chapter! This is so hot.

JackHandJackHand3 months ago

One of the best stories I've read. It's been a few years but hoping you finish it soon :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES