All Comments on 'Happy Birthday to Me Pt. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Jackiebi7Jackiebi77 months ago

This is the sexiest series on the site. Oh to be johnnie!

cat_suckercat_sucker7 months ago

For me, too much talk, to much feelings.

phallustinephallustine7 months ago

Mmmmm, makes me want to go shopping, and I'd love to have a Bruce-like daddy to share with my wife!

Dpj49Dpj497 months ago

It’s well written but I’ve never been into this scene, just not for me. I know he’s into it and likes it, but it just feels demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I absolutely love this! It's my fantasy to be revealed as a sissy cocksucker and be permitted to dress slutty and shave my body to serve my man with all of my being. I suspect it's only a matter of time before Johnnie finds his pussy filled by Bruce's thick cock and maybe even finds herself in the middle of a spit roast while Cindy watches. I love reading your stories with my panties pulled to the side so that I can stroke my throbbing cock and coat my lips with precum before I fill my hand with warm, thick cum. Mmmmm! So delicious. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What's in it for Cindy? I hope this doesn't turn into another cuck story. Hopefully, she's just into making her husband one of the girls.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

Another arousing chapter. Different and erotic. I look forward to how the story evolves!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I LOVED it and would love to have an understanding wife that got off on watching me suck cock,....and even get fucked liked the whore that I fantasize that I am. I love the feel of a cock between my lips and the taste of warm sweet cum in my mouth and down my throat. Please continue this series. I like to pull my panties to the side and stroke my cock while wishing it was me between Bruce's legs.

ChloecrossedChloecrossed7 months ago

Such a sensual, sexy story. Made my sissy panties very wet! Xxxx

slavecuck41slavecuck417 months ago

WOW very hot cant wait to read more

slavesindeeslavesindee7 months ago

yummy story i hope there is more

awyldsideawyldside7 months ago

great continuation. But I would like a part of the next part to include johnny and his wife. For him to give her pleasure and for the two of them to cement their relationship so as not to become a cuckold. Ideally, his wife should have ordered him to fuck her in front of Bruce and then licked her clean.

awyldsideawyldside7 months ago

Also... too much "faggot, homo, fairy" for a loving wife to use. johnny showed no interest in verbal abuse. it may lead him into thinking he is not worthy to be a husband and total gayness and destroy the marriage

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i feel sorry for johnny, just a matter of time that Cindy leaves him,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I absolutely LOVED this story. A real man taking a sissy as his own with the blessing of "her" wife. Wonderful!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsack7 months ago

Another great story and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

secretsissy02secretsissy027 months ago

You're going to rock those panties Johnnie! Make us proud!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES