All Comments on 'Happy Coercion Ch. 02'

by callmejack

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Did you ever stop to think that the real adulterers [male or female] who are flushing their marriages down the drain by cheating on their loyal faithful spouses ( THAT INCLUDES WIFE SWAPPING AND SWINGING THAT IS EQUAL TO AND IS ADULTERY ON THE PART OF BOTH IN A MARRIAGE ), will pay a price, so terrible that in their worst nightmares they could not match the real consequences that will be the result of their satanic actions.

Don’t miss reading - ‘ A STORY ‘ -that you will find below !!!

A STORY:

A number of years back the actual future evolutionary path of many souls on this world, called Morther Earth or GAIA, was described.

Since this world, GAIA, is evolving to 5th density where evil can not exist ( i. e. duality- good and evil ) , those souls who WILL NOT be making the trip to 5th with the planet ( MOST OF THE ENSOULD BEINGS ON GAIA ), must go elsewhere to planets that match their vibration, or in many cases worse environments - where there is the total lack of Creator’s light.

Since most planets in this galaxy that can support sentient ensouled lifeforms ( many tens of thousands ) are feminine water planets ( like Earth/GAIA ) , many without any land surface at all, there will be many souls that will never animate an Eve / Adamic [ human body] ever again. This, because of the extreme darkness that they have allowed their souls to sink into.

Many will then have to animate / ensoul such sea creatures, as perhaps an intelligent octopus, as this species evolves toward full consciousness across the many eons of time ( The soul is limitless in its power and can animate whatever it wishes. ). Sadly I suspect that many of those who will be residents of these water worlds, will be those who are steeped in LUST on this world.

I asked these questions of spirit ( 1/14/ 2010 ),through my Pendulum .

Is this story correct? Answer YES!

Will those steeped in LUST be major residents of these water worlds? Answer YES! ( very emphatic high energy response )

If you think this is bullshit, then consider the fact that the cetaceans ( Whales and Dolphins ) are the other conscious ensouled lifeforms on this planet. They are highly evolved, FULLY CONSCIOUS beings, and percieve humans as being ASLEEP at all times.

Frankly , any who read this, that don’t believe this story, are of no concern to me as the final consequences will still be the same.

J,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous