All Comments on 'Happy Family'

by VeronicaPlakhuea

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bucky411Bucky411over 2 years ago

Nobody missed them for the week they were being held hostage to check on them? No jobs, no school, no other relatives, not Tiffany’s 3 lovers?

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years agoAuthor

To be continued. You will get the answers to your questions. But Tiffany didn't have 3 lovers. They were just 3 random guys she didn't even know in the back room of a bar.

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years agoAuthor

To be continued. But just so you know, Tiffany didn't have 3 'lovers'. They were just 3 random guys she didn't know in the back room of a bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story and look forward to the sequel. I think that you could have written Tiffany's hatred better and included some result of them disappearing but overall good.

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you liked it. And I always appreciate constructive non-spiteful advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that bitch of a daughter was in the whole thing and tanya is too stupid to realize it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeronicaPlakhuea@VeronicaPlakhuea
60 something crossdresser for over 40 years. Started with sexy lingerie and have evolved to beautiful dresses and skirts. If I had known it was possible when I was younger. I would have transitioned. My avatar is what I would like to look like.