Happy Valentines!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freejack
freejack
213 Followers

I wasn't done yet though, and I quickly slid back down her slit to her hard little button. Before she could even come down from her last orgasm, I had sucked that sensitive clit into my mouth and began running my tongue around it in circles. "Oh my God," she practically screamed before words became lost to her. After that, all she could do was moan and squeal as multiple orgasms rocked her one after another. Her whole body was thrashing, and it was all I could do to hang on and keep her clit sucked into my mouth. Finally, she erupted in a last, huge orgasm and collapsed forward onto the bed.

Looking up from between Ashley's sticky ass-cheeks, I spotted Katie, Ashley's panties still pressed to her face with one hand and the other rubbing her excited pussy, staring down at me intently. Grinning at her, I licked my cum-covered lips, and then leaned forward again. She immediately began to whimper and finger herself faster, as I started tonguing her friend's tight asshole right before her eyes.

I love eating out a girl's ass, and Ashley had such a cute one that I couldn't help myself. My only concern was whether she would object, but I needn't have worried. As my tongue swirled around her puckered, pink hole, she started moaning again and thrusting her ass back towards my face, begging for more. "Oooh yeah, mmmm, yes, yes! Oh god, oh, oh, oh. Oh my god, Katie, oh, oh he's licking my asshole. Oh god, it feels so fucking good!" She was talking right to Katie now, staring at her as she fingered her aching pussy, urging her on with her words. "Oh, Katie. He's tonguing my ass, oh yes, yes, I can feel his tongue going in me - in my hot ass. Oh yes, I love it, it feels sooo good. I love it! Yes, yes, yes!"

As I thrust my tongue in and out of Ashley's tight, smelly hole and listened to her ranting about it, I couldn't help but think about burying my hard cock deep in her ass as well. Oh, how glorious that would be! Just thinking about it made my already hard cock begin to throb painfully with a need to release its sticky content. I wasn't the only one ready to cum either. Ashley's dialogue had once again trailed off into unintelligible moaning, and Katie was fingering herself furiously as she licked at Ashley's lace panties.

I pulled my face out of Ashley's saliva-soaked crack and stood up. She immediately began begging for more, but I silenced her with a tug to her leash. "Katie, on your hands and knees in front of Ashley. Give her something to keep her mouth occupied." I could tell that Katie was slightly jealous of the attention I was paying to Ashley, but knew also that she would soon get over it when she saw what I had in store for her. She didn't complain though as she quickly scampered into place, backing her white butt right into Ashley's face, and looking back over her shoulder to watch what took place next.

I watched Ashley begin eating my girlfriend's juicy pussy, and stepped up behind her, guiding my erect prick to her pretty pink cunt. I slid it lightly up and down the length of her slit a couple times, teasing, watching her twitch as I brushed her excited clit. Then, in one fluid motion, I buried my cock to the hilt in her sucking cunt, my balls slapping against her ass. Her scream, muffled by Katie's ass cheeks, was still audible as she erupted in a powerful orgasm.

There was no slowing down now. All of that incredible foreplay had me so wound up, that I could already feel my orgasm beginning to build, and I knew that it would only be a matter of a few short minutes before I exploded. I grabbed her firmly by the hips, and began to drive it to her, hard and fast, watching intently as my cock slid in and out of her slick pussy. She responded by slamming her body viciously back against me, meeting each thrust, driving me even deeper. Our bodies were smacking together loudly, flesh against flesh, and over it all, her gasps and moans sounded as she spasmed through one orgasm after another. I could clearly see her white, sticky cum clinging to my shaft as it probed again and again into the depths of her vagina, and in no time, a frothy ring of pearly cream encircled her stretched labia and collected in her puckered asshole.

I wanted badly to lean down and lick it all up, but knew that I didn't have time. Already, I could feel the cum flowing from my balls into my shaft, marking my imminent climax. As my orgasm neared, my pace quickened until I was banging her like a jackhammer; my hips smashing repeatedly against her hot ass, driving my cock over and over into the deepest part of her cunt. She was howling out loud now, no longer able to focus on eating Katie's pussy, and crying for more, "Yes, yes, give me your cum. Give it to me. Oh God, fuck me!!!"

And them with one last almost-violent thrust, I was coming inside her. "Oh fuck!" I cried, clutching her hips tightly and hanging on as spurt after spurt (I think five, or maybe even six) poured forth from my cock, spraying the inside of her hungry cunt with my love juice. My orgasm seemed to go on forever (maybe twenty seconds), and she matched me, her tight pussy contracting again and again, squeezing out every last drop of cum in my dick. Finally, I fell forward on top of her, totally spent, and we collapsed on to the bed.

We both lay there gasping for air, our sweaty bodies plastered together, my cock slowly shrinking inside of her. Katie, who had turned around to watch much earlier once Ashley started screaming out loud, and who had gotten herself off with her fingers while I was coming inside her friend, now started to slowly work her way down the bed. I was tempted to just lay there and enjoy the feeling of Ashley's warm, slick body pressed against mine, and to slowly drift off to sleep, while Katie crawled between our legs and cleaned us up, but ultimately decided not to. After all, how often do you have two beautiful girls serving as your slaves for the entire night? And I had to admit, Katie really did deserve a good fucking as reward for this gift.

With that in mind, I moved my mouth close to Ashley's ear and whispered to her. "Are you still ready for a little more fun?" She nodded, and I rolled off of her to the side. "Good," I said out loud for both of them to hear, "'cuz now I want you to place Katie on her back in the middle of the bed, and tie her hands to the bedposts."

Katie looked up in surprise from where she had been about to go down on her friend's cum-filled cunt, and I thought for a moment she was going to say something, but she didn't. I smiled at her, and watched as she allowed Ashley to guide her into place, and then secure her hands to the bedposts with the straps already hanging there.

"Does this remind you of anything?" I asked them as Ashley finished tying the last knot and sat back. Both girls began to grin widely, and I knew that they too were remembering the first time the three of us had gotten together. Katie had been tied down that time too; only then she had been blindfolded and (at first) had no idea who it was above her. And that time, I hadn't been in charge; now I was. No longer needing the leashes, I removed them and dropped them to the floor.

"Alright Ashley, you know what to do," I told her. "I want to see the cum drip from your pussy right into her mouth."

She nodded and quickly maneuvered into place; straddling Katie's head while facing me, her pussy hovering a couple inches above Katie's open mouth. Her thighs were shiny with our juices, and a small strand of cum was dangling from between her lips, but I knew that most of my cum was still inside of her, ready to drip out. So did Katie, who was staring up at Ashley's pretty pussy with lust-filled eyes, eagerly anticipating her forthcoming treat. Her nipples were rock-hard and sticking straight up, and she began to whimper as that first strand broke and dripped down onto the tip of her nose. She tried reaching it with her tongue.

"Oh Ashley, give it to me," she whined, "Give me that cum. Let me taste it."

Ashley smiled down at her. "Beg for it." Oh my, she was being a naughty little witch today, wasn't she. And, oh, did I like it.

"Please, Ashley, please," Katie was pleading, "Gimme your cum, give it to me. I want it sooo bad. Oh Ashley, I want it; I want it on my face, I want it in my mouth, I want it all over. I wanna suck the cum from your hot cunt and drink it. Please Ashley, please give it to me. Feed me your cum, feed it to me. Sit on my face and let me suck your wet pussy. I want to suck it dry. Please!"

Ashley was grinning now, clearly enjoying her dominance over her friend. "All right," she said, "here it comes." And with that, she reached down with her right hand and used her first two fingers to spread her pussy lips wide. Almost immediately, my cum started to flow from her open pussy, dangling down in long clinging strands. One large glob broke off and dropped onto Katie's chin, while another stretched all the way to her open mouth, and began to collect in a pearly pool on her waiting tongue. "That's it baby. Eat it, eat that cum," Ashley hissed, flexing her muscles and forcing more of it from her dripping cunt.

Katie happily obliged, gulping down her first mouthful and eagerly opening her mouth for seconds, and then thirds, as Ashley continued to flex, pushing my cum out from deep inside her. Most of it dropped into Katie's hungry mouth, but enough missed that soon the lower half of her face was slimy with Ashley and I's combined juices. Katie hardly noticed, so intent was she on swallowing the liquid flowing from Ashley's slit. She was drunk on cum, and all she could do was moan and beg for more.

Looking at Ashley, I could see that she was as aroused as me by the whole situation. She met my eyes briefly and smiled widely, before turning her attention back to Katie. Reaching down with her other hand, she dipped a finger into a glob of cum hanging from her cunt and began to rub it onto Katie's lips and tongue. All the time murmuring to her, "Oh yeah, that's it, suck it, suck it up baby. Eat it, oh yes, yes! Oh yeah, oh you're such a dirty little slut, I love it!"

I couldn't remember ever being so turned on in my entire life. I had just came and already I was getting hard again; I reached down and started to stroke myself lightly. My cock was still slick with Ashley's juices, and with just a couple strokes, it was fully erect and throbbing for release. I stopped then, not wanting to go too far, and licked Ashley's sweet cream from my fingers.

Meanwhile, her pussy was almost empty – only one strand of jism remained hanging from her spread lips, and as I watched, that snapped and dropped into Katie's open mouth. "Very nice," I told her, "now go ahead and sit on her face. Let her finish cleaning you up."

She nodded, and lowered her hot, sweaty ass right down on top of her best friend's face, wiggling a little to find the most comfortable spot as she eased her weight down. Katie groaned with pleasure, happy to be buried in Ashley's crack, and began to lap hungrily at her slippery slit as it came to rest on her chin. Ashley's moans soon echoed hers, as her super-sensitive pussy began to take another licking.

Deciding it was time, I moved up between Katie's spread legs, grabbing them and pushing them back until they were pointing straight up at the ceiling and her ass was raised up off the bed. Having Ashley hold them there for a moment, I quickly stuffed a thick pillow beneath her ass to keep it elevated, and then had Ashley release her. The end result of all this being that hips were now positioned about five or six inches above the bed, which was important because A: now I wouldn't have to lean way over forward as I was fucking her, and B: I knew that at this angle I would be hitting her G spot with every thrust.

I inched forward, my cock erect and pointing the way, until I was up between her thighs and almost touching her pink pussy. Instead of plowing in and fucking her right away, I reached down and began to softly massage her inner thighs. As my hands touched her, she started to squirm; and by the time I progressed to lightly rubbing the outer folds of her labia, I could hear her begging to be fucked from beneath Ashley's ass-cheeks. Her pussy was already wet, but as I continued to caress her, occasionally brushing her clit with a fingertip or knuckle, she got wetter and wetter until, literally, fluid was flowing from her hole and running down her ass crack.

Ashley was watching all of this intently, panting with lust, and occasionally wiggling her ass on Katie's face for good measure. "Oh my god, she's so wet. Look at it," she murmured.

I smiled at her. "Should I fuck her now?"

"Oh god yes," she squealed, "Do it! Fuck her! Fuck her so hard she'll still feel it next week. Fuck her until she can't cum anymore, and then shoot your cum deep inside her and make her cum again!"

"Okay, put me inside her," I said.

She immediately leaned forward and grabbed my cock with one hand; with the other, she cupped Katie's mound and ran a finger up the length of her sticky slit, spreading her wide for me. Then she pulled me forward and guided the head of my cock into her friend's waiting pussy. Katie's scream echoed up from beneath her as she came; and it was all I could do not to cum too as that hot, smooth pussy clenched tightly onto me. Ashley sensed my situation and held me there, with just the tip of my cock in my girlfriend's cunt, for a long couple of moments, until the feeling passed. Then, slowly, she began to feed me deeper and deeper into Katie's moist depths.

She pulled me forward until she could no longer fit her hand on my shaft and then reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me the last few inches until I was buried completely inside of her friend. Katie screamed and came again as my cock brushed against her G-spot, and Ashley let out a deep moan at the site of me fully inside her. Her face wasn't far from mine, just slightly in front and below, and as she released my ass and went to straighten up, I reached out for her.

I cupped the back of her head and guided her face towards mine, searching for her mouth. She met me warmly, her lips parting against mine, her tongue slipping quickly into my mouth. She smelled and tasted like pussy, and it made me wild to know that not long ago she'd had her face buried in my girlfriend's pussy. We deep kissed passionately, as I began to slowly slide in and out of said girlfriend while she wantonly humped her face.

"You taste . . . so good," I mumbled around her tongue, my free hand reaching up to cup one of her small, pert breasts. Her nipple stood out firm and hard against my fingers.

"Oh. . . so do. . . you. . ." she whispered back, "Like. . . my. . . pussy."

A flutter went through my body at her words, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I could no longer hold back my climax. I pulled my mouth from hers and concentrated on fucking Katie. Slowly, I began to pick up my pace, sliding in and out of Katie's lubricated snatch with ease, driving deep with each thrust. Katie's moans echoed each smack of flesh on flesh, as I made her cum over and over.

Ashley clung to my neck, her cheek still pressed against mine, and stared down at my cock as it pistoned in and out of Katie's cunt. "Oh, that's beautiful," she breathed, "That's so fucking beautiful." A moment later she continued, "Fuck her. Oh Jack, that's it, fuck that pretty pussy. Make her cum. Make her cum, and then cum all over her. I want to see your cum. I want to see you cum all over her pussy just like. . . just like I'm cumming on her face right now!" she finished in a shriek, and I knew that she really was.

Well, that did it. A moment later, I could feel the sperm start to travel up the length of my cock, and I began to pump Katie unmercifully as my climax neared. I still had my hand on the back of Ashley's neck, and now I gently pushed her head downward. She went willingly, eager for what I had in mind.

And then it was happening. The orgasm was on me like a tidal wave, crashing down on me and flowing through me like it was the only thing in the world. I barely managed to pull my cock free before I was spraying cum everywhere. The first spurt blasted Ashley on the cheek, the next her chin, before she finally managed to get her mouth open and in the right position. The next three spurts landed on her lips and waiting tongue, covering her with my sperm, before the final couple fell short and splashed onto Katie's muff and clit.

Meanwhile, all I could do was grunt and moan, "Oh fuck, oh fuck," over and over as the cum poured from me. I was overwhelmed by the power of my orgasm, and I could feel myself get light-headed to the point of dizziness as it finally came to a conclusion. "Oh my god," I groaned, shaking my head a little to clear it, and then "oh fuck, oh" as I felt Ashley's tongue on my penis.

She was hungrily licking the last drops of cum from the tip of my cock, and each lick sent shivers up and down my spine as her tongue passed over my piss-hole. Then she took me fully in her mouth, cleaning me of all of Katie's juices as well. She looked like such a sexy little slut, my cum dripping from her chin and a smile on her face, as she licked up the last of her friend's cunt juice. I couldn't stop staring down at her as she finished cleaning both of us up. It was so erotic, that I have nothing to compare it to, but I can still see it clearly in my mind whenever I think about it.

I suddenly realized that my legs were starting to get sore. I gently pulled my cock free from Ashley's mouth and fell to the side and forward so that I was lying next to Katie. "Ashley, why don't you turn around and come lay with us," I suggested. As she climbed off of Katie's face, I saw that Katie was covered with cum – and smiling widely.

"Oh Jack, that felt so good," she whispered. "I came so many times I lost track of them. I don't think I've ever came so many times in my life."

"Yeah, me too," Ashley said, laying down next to me on the other side and cuddling up closely, "That was incredible."

"Yeah. Incredible," I said, kissing each of them on the lips and pulling them close. "Happy Valentine's Day," I whispered as I slipped off to sleep.

freejack
freejack
213 Followers
12