Hard, Tight and Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers

I slid a stiff finger up Chris’s well-licked and now well-lubed ass,

“Mmmmh, nice and warm and tight, baby, you’re gonna like it,” I said to Steve, looking at him, my eyes blazing with arousal. “Stick one of yours alongside mine.”

We’d done this, Steve and I, fingered men’s bottoms together before Steve proceeded to fuck them. But never before had he first licked the ass he was reaming. Looking back I could see Inge now burrowing her face between Steve’s cheeks, brother and sister taking turns licking his upraised and exposed ass, Inge leaning down to have a taste of her brother’s cock as he licked Steve’s ass.

“Can I have that?” Inge asked, reaching a hand out for the lube. I gave it to her and as Steve and I together fingered and stretched Chris’s tight little boy fuckhole, I looked over to watch Inge and Jens do the same to Steve’s, lubing his ass, then fingering it. I watched this spectacle in awed amazement. I’d seen more than one man lick Steve’s rugged male ass, but never had I seen another man lube and finger that ass. I thrilled to the sight, fully knowing what it implied. Especially when I glanced down to see Jens’s young virile cock, shockingly erect and sticking straight up. I knew just where Jens and his sister soon planned to aim that cock,right at Steve’s lubed and waiting asshole!

“Oh lover, this is alltoo, too much. I’mso fucking excited watching you boys play.”

“I’m gonna fuck this ass now, baby,” Steve hissed, pulling out his finger, and mine along with his. Steve now shifted position, kneeling behind Chris, taking cock in hand and pressing the tip right up against young Chris’s greased hole. Oh man! I always savored this moment, the magic moment when Steve was about to bury his cock up another man or woman’s ass and fuck him or her. Steve fucked my ass all the time, and I well knew just how sublime it felt to have his thick, steely cock force its way up into my muggy rectal depths. Now Chris was about to experience the same joy.

“Drive it in,slam it up his funky young ass!” I urged excitedly as Steve did just that with his smooth, practiced moves, forcing inch after inch of his cock into the teen’s tight, clenching bottom.

“Ohyeah!” Chris groaned, feeling it, saying something for the first time in many minutes. “Yeah, that’s so good! It feels so fucking good!”

I had watched this same spectacle quite a few times, but never before had the other man been quite so youthfully delicious. And never before had Steve’s own ass been readied to take a cock at the same time,to be fucked!

I looked back to see Inge help her brother get behind Steve, taking hold of his cock and guiding it between Steve’s cheeks. This was a moment I had been fantasizing about for weeks, the moment when my lover would take a cock, areal cock inside him for the very first time. So I scampered down there, holding Steve’s buttocks wide open as Inge guided Jens’s cock between them.

“Stop moving for a minute, baby, so he can get it inside you,” I told Steve, who now stopped thrusting into Chris’s bottom. I was speechless, in awe, my eyes unblinking as I now watched the teen’s eager, rigid cock force open Steve’s anus. And force it open is what he had to do, Steve’s tight ass welcoming and resistant at the very same time, the cock now pushing into him, pushing hard into hisass, fucking him!

“I can’t believe I’m really seeing this,” I gasped. And for a long time I thought I never would see it, until I began to fuck Steve with my strap-ons and realized just how much he hungered to take it up the ass. That gave me hope.

Now that Jens had managed to slide his cock deep inside Steve, Steve began to pump away again at Chris’s ass, the three studs picking up the tempo, finding the right rhythm as Steve fucked Chris and Jens fucked Steve.

“That’s it, boys! Up the ass!” I hissed, “go on and fuck each other,fuck the shit out of each other!

I reveled in it like a circus master – or, in my case, a circus mistress – driving the three of them into a frenzy of cock lust. There they were, the three men, my lithe lover, the two wiry, sleek teens fucking away. Damn, I loved men and their stiff, horny cocks! I watched everything closely now, Jens’s cock visible on the downstroke, glistening from its deep penetration of Steve’s lubed ass, Steve’s asshole tightly clutching the thick tube of cock meat. And then there was Steve’s own even thicker cock forcing open Chris’s teen bottom, eager young Chris happily enduring the invasive rectal assault, greedy for it. I reached down to feel my cunt soaked, dripping. I slid a couple of fingers inside as I looked over at Inge, seeing Jens’s sister do the same to her pussy, the two of us gleefully smiling as we took in the 3-man fuck show, whipping up a froth in our own pussies as we watched the men screw, watched themrut like three horny hound dogs.

“Nice sight, isn’t it, Inge?” I said as the young Danish teen beauty and I gazed at this stunningly arousing display of cock and ass lust, “almost as pretty as that sunset this evening.”

I knelt down now and pressed my lips to Steve’s ear.

“Oh, sweetheart, you’re making me so happy doing this,” I whispered, “I want you to experience everything I can experience. You know how crazy I become when I suck your thick, beautiful cock, baby? You know just how greedy I am to take it up my tight ass?

Well now you know what all that’s like, youreally know!”

“Yes I do,” he said, and I knew he meant it.

“You really like it up the ass, baby, don’t you?” I hissed in his ear.

“I like it when you’re the one who makes it all happen, Jade lover.”

That look on his face, that twisted grimace of eager lust, told me everything, told me the effect the stiff young cock buried up Steve’s ass was having on him. I loved the way Steve’s face always expressed his feelings and his passion and his pleasure. And that raw hungry expression of his told me how deep was the pleasure and the passion he was feeling at this very moment.

“And the show’s just getting started,” I whispered with a wicked grin.

Now I got behind Jens and watched his smooth, muscled buttocks pump forward as he drove it into Steve. Those cheeks were too cutely exposed and vulnerable to resist and so now I brought the flat of my hand down sharply on Jens’s bottom, spanking the teen. He looked back at me with wide eyes, surprised at the onslaught.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

“Yah! Inge enthused, “spank my brother!”

And I somehow imagined that Inge, a year older than Jens, had spanked her baby brother more than once.

Now I turned my attention to the other teen sibling, the older sister, sliding up to Inge on the bed and bringing my hand between her legs, between those sleek, smooth tanned thighs of hers. Her warm pussy was as wet as a sponge. She sighed deeply the moment she felt my caress, her own nimble fingers working their way between my legs. Luxuriating like this, fondling one another, we just lazily watched the men coupled in the heated lust of their three-way ass fuck. I closed my eyes for a moment just to listen to thesound, the sound of fucking, the beautiful thumping sound of a man slamming against another man’s bottom, the sound of a hard cock gliding against tight, lubed anal walls, the unique, beautiful sound of sexual friction.

Then I opened my eyes and decided it was time to move on. My wicked imagination conceived all this, my willfulness brought it about. I had orchestrated this spectacle, and now the carnal symphony would continue.

“Jens? Pull out of Steve; let’s see the damage you’ve done,” I told him as he obediently withdrew his big penis from Steve’s rectal depths. My eyes now as wide as Inge’s, we girls stared at the deliciously obscene sight of Steve’s thoroughly fucked, stretched open anus. Sometimes there’s just nothing quite as provocative as the look of an asshole right after it’s been fucked.

I grabbed hold of Jens’s cock, hot and slick from all that fucking.

“Let me see you lick that ass again now that you fucked it,” I hissed at him.

“Do what she says, Jens,” his sister cackled lewdly pushing back on his head. Jens didn’t need any convincing, eagerly dragging his tongue along the rim, circling the dilated anal ring, the open gate to Steve’s humid rectal depths, to his man-cunt. He even slid that tongue into the gate, his tongue now probing where his cock had just dug. And while he did this I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth, that cock now hot and steamy from just having pummeled Steve’s ass.

“Ah, look at you, Jade, that isso nasty,” his appreciative sister said, licking her lips.

“Not too nasty for you, eh Inge?” I purred, handing her brother’s penis over to her. She eagerly wrapped her lips around it and began to suck it voraciously.

But now what I really wanted was to have Steve suck on it, to suck the cock that had just fucked his ass.

“Stop licking his ass and get up here and give Steve your cock to suck,” I told Jens.

Still holding on to his hips and fucking the young lifeguard, Steve turned to Jens’s cock, now right up at mouth level and wrapped his lips around the shaft.

“Inge, hold Steve’s ass open for me, will you?” I told her.

I froze as I took in the sublimely arousing sight. There was Steve behind Chris, pumping his cock up the teen’s ass, fucking him furiously, the hard, lubed shaft of his penis visible with each stroke. And as my eyes drifted upwards from that delicious sight there was the gorgeous young Dane’s steely cock in Steve’s mouth. Then, my gaze drifting down again, here was a vivid view of Steve’s well-fucked asshole, glossy with lube, obscenely stretched from the rugged cock-reaming it had just endured. This was a panorama that just about drove meinsane with lust!

So insane with lust now that I couldn’t just stare. I needed more; I needed a taste of something, a taste of Steve’s ass! So I got down and pressed my face between his manly cheeks, running my tongue around the rim of his hole, then plunging it inside into his humid depths. To think that only moments ago Jens’s young, virile cock was buried inside where my tongue was now probing!

“You too, Inge,” I said, finally pulling away my tongue as the Danish beauty took over, licking my lover’s ass with the zestful hunger she’d shown from the start tonight.

When she finally pulled away to catch her breath I slid a finger inside and she slid in a second alongside. Then I added another finger, and she did the same, girl-reaming Steve now as he kept up the fucking and the cocksucking both.

I gazed into Inge’s dreamy, liquid blue eyes as we shared the magic of this special rapport, then brought my lips to her full ones, the two of us kissing, our bodies close now, warm, hungry lips opening, hot breath fusing until we were breathless as we reamed away together at Steve’s uplifted ass.

“Enjoying the party?” I purred at her when we finally pulled apart.

“Ah yes. And to think Jens and I almost went with our parents to that idiot billionaire’s yacht. How dreary that would’ve been!”

“You don’t like dreary, do you? You likedirty.”

That pretty face of hers beamed with a wicked smile.

“Yes! Dirty.Very, very dirty!”

“Then let’s get even dirtier, shall we?” I said, turning to Inge’s brother.

“Jens? Let Chris suck you now.”

Steve released Jens’s cock and now Jens knelt right in front of Chris’s face and fed that cock of his to him, the lithe, sexy young lifeguard now taking thick, hard cock at both ends, Steve’s still buried in his ass, and Jens’s fucking his mouth.

“Look at them go!” I said as Inge and I looked on, delighted to see this new variation in the way our three boys were coupling.

“Ah yes, I like so much to see boys suck and fuck,” Inge said, that Danish lilt to her voice and her slightly fractured grammar again so delightfully alluring.

It was time to open a new chapter.

“Well you know, the two of us can be ‘boys’ too,” I said to a puzzled Inge.

“You? And I? Boys?”

I walked over to the dresser and opened a drawer. From it I pulled out two of the toys Steve and I had brought with us to help add a little spice to our nights. These two toys were very life-like strap-on dildos. Each rubber cock was supposedly molded from a real penis. One was merely very large, while the other wasenormous. The enormous one, nine inches long and as thick as my wrist, was purchased recently and Steve, good sport that he was, quickly came to appreciate its girth and outsized dimensions.

“Oh my God!” Inge gasped when she saw what I held in my two hands.

“This one’s for you,” I said, handing her the smaller of the two, “sorry, but the big baby I get to wear; it’s my special pride and joy.”

She said she’d never used one, so I helped Inge strap it to herself, then strapped on my own. The three guys didn’t stop what they were doing, but they sure were aware of the new wardrobe change in the girl department.

“Check it out guys,” I said, provocatively stroking the ample length of my thick tool, “two more cocks are about to join the party”

Steve knew all about my outrageous lust for such toys, how much I loved to strap a cock to myself and ‘be one of the boys,’ either with him alone, or when we joined others. But Chris and Jens were stunned at the sight of a lovely, sexy woman and a foxy young teen there in front of them, sensually stroking ‘their’ big cocks.

“Okay, fellas, we know how much you love to stick your cocks up each other’s assholes, but it’s time to pull out now and play some new games,” I said, tugging at Steve as, finally, he withdrew his cock from the lifeguard’s bottom, Inge pulling her brother away from Chris’s clinging mouth.

Suddenly Steve’s cock was visible, slick and stiffer than ever after nesting in Chris’s humid rectal depths for the last half hour. Now all five of us were facing each other up on the big bed, rigid cocks strikingly on display.

“Jens, I think you need to suck yourself some cock,” I said, pointing a sharp finger at the Danish teen, knowing his own cock had been amply sucked and gotten in plenty of fucking. “I want to see you suck both Steve’s and Chris’s.”

Steve and Chris happened to be next to each other and so I pushed Jens’s face down to Steve’s cock, making him suck that cock, then Chris’s. Jens proved to be not only a willing, but a very eager young cocksucker.

“Now suck mine and your sister’s,” I told him, which he gladly did.

I followed this up by having each of the others, including myself, get down on their knees, and take turns sucking the cocks of the other four. Then came a variation as each took turns lapping away at the other four bottoms as we held ourselves open for whichever slick tongue took its turn to probe our anal clefts; Steve and Jens each getting to lick the ass of the man he had fucked. And after watching all these boys at work it was a special thrill indeed to see how hungrily, how lustfully beautiful young Inge dug in greedily to have herself a taste of the three male bottoms, then my own. Our little orgy had entered an intensely oral phase as cocks were sucked and assholes rimmed.

Pussies and tits would, however, would be intentionally neglected tonight. A little bit earlier I had taken Inge aside for a moment while the boys were fucking and sucking and told her that we’d have plenty of opportunity to play again over the next few days, but that tonight it would be fun if she and I really did pretend to be ‘two of the boys.’ That meant no pussy, just ass and mouth and cock, real and rubber. Five frenzied ‘studs’ playing their stud games with me leading the way. She loved the idea and confessed that she and her brother liked to play ‘pretend’ games like this.

Since ‘studs’ with thick nine inch cocks like mine like to get to use them, I figured it was fuck time again and that now it was my turn to do some fucking. Everyone in the room seemed happy to do my bidding, and I figured I could have a turn with any one of them, but I was in the mood to use the big cannon I had strapped to myself. And the only one here I could be sure would be able to take it was my good old reliable lover, Steve.

“Hey, babe?” I said to Steve in full earshot of the others, “now that Jens ‘broke you in’ with that nice, stiff dick of his, how about we show these three kids what a sport you are and just how much you crave having your assreally filled and stretched?”

Steve chuckled, as amazed at himself as he was by me. This stud, who always took charge of scenes -- women, men, he made them his -- had given me the go-ahead to open new doors for us both. And once those doors were opened, Steve was always eager to step inside. He had led me through many new doors, and now I was leading him through a few.

“Good idea, Jade. Go ahead and stick that big dick of yours inside me.”

“Oh my God!” Inge gasped pointing to my dildo, “withthis big one? In hisarse!

“That’s right, everyone feel like watching?” I said, getting into my performing groove. Steve and I love an audience. Usually it’s been him doing the rounds of my fuckholes with that itchy, horny cock of his. But I’ve put on a show or two of my own, usually for appreciative girls, ripping away at his male fuckhole. There was a time when I wouldn’t have dared fuck Steve in front of another man or ever dreamed of asking him to suck another man’s cock or take a cock up the ass. But since then a lot of ice had been broken, much of it tonight.

“Okay, lover, round two. Time to get up on those knees and elbows again,” I told Steve as he assumed the familiar and always provocative position, Chris and Jens idly leaning back and watching, stroking their cocks, Inge doing the same, strumming her clit.

“And you two boys?” I said, turning to Chris and Jens, “I want to see you two get busy too. So go ahead and guess what my favorite number is?”

They looked dumbfounded for a moment, then Chris smiled knowingly.

“Sixty-nine?” he said.

“You’re a smart boy,” I said, giving his stiff cock a little squeeze, “ so why don’t you and Jens show us how you like to play that number.”

Eagerly they got in position, Jens underneath and Chris above him, wrapping hungry teen lips around stiff teen cocks.

“Don’t they look cute like that?” I said to Inge with a little laugh.

“Yah!” she agreed, fisting her own cock, gazing over as the two young cocksuckers began to go at it. Meanwhile I handed Inge the lube and she knew just what to do, slapping some more between Steve’s cheeks.

Now I got behind Steve, took aim, and with an excited Inge watching closely, discreetly digging a finger under the leather of her dildo strap to her pussy, despite having vowed to ‘ignore’ pussy for the evening (poor girl couldn’t help herself), now I began to work the tip of my massive cock into Steve’s ass. This particular cock of mine was a very big boy indeed and Steve had strained to take it the few times he did. But he had managed. Having had Jens, with his own substantial cock, fuck Steve already had loosened him up but, still, I had to hold on to his hips and push hard, push insistently to force the thick cockhead past his clenching anal barrier.

“Your lover’s got herself a big one, huh?” I hissed gruffly as I worked the shaft inside him, inch by thick inch, fucking him now. Inge’s amazed and unblinking eyes, like my own, were glued to the stunning sight like pairs of lasers riveted on the meeting ground of Steve’s now thoroughly violated anal gate and my obscenely thick rubber cock. The two teens, their mouths happily wrapped around each other’s tools, craned their necks to have a look as well.

Steve looked over his shoulder at me, his eyes blazing with lustful desire as I steadily and sensually drove my cock inside him. I had long fantasized about fucking a man up the ass, but never dreamt I’d find a partner for this as perfect as Steve, not some passive fuck toy who merely wanted to be used, but a rugged and often rough lover, an intense fucker himself, who had come to crave receiving what he so often dished out. Of course he had fucked my ass many more times than I had his, but I looked forward to the day when the score would come close to being even. As Steve once put it to me when I began screwing him: ‘it’s so wonderful to fuck and to be fucked in return.’ I never will forget those words of his. Now, here, I again felt like a circus ringmaster with Steve my lion, a virile beast well-trained by me, the two of us performing for this eager audience of three. As always, he took it like champ, a brave champ, looking back at me with those loving, hungry eyes of his.

libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers