Hard, Tight and Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh baby, you are getting fucked today, aren’t you?” I panted breathlessly.

“By you, sweetheart, by you and your boy surrogates,” he said.

I smiled.

“What about my girl surrogate over here,” I said, nodding to Inge. “Don’t you think she should have a turn too?”

“I’d love to have Inge fuck me,” he said, staring right at her, giving the gorgeous teen a seductive look.

Now I pulled out of Steve and let Inge take my place, both of us taking note of the shockinglywell-fuckedappearance of his violated anus. And while Inge took over the fucking chores I knelt by Steve’s face and fed him that big cock of mine. It was the girls doing the fucking now, and the boys sucking cock

But that situation didn’t last very long.

“Let me see that ass of yours, Jade,” Steve said, a new, commanding tone to his voice. So I turned around and immediately he pulled aside the dildo strap and began to dig his tongue into my anal crevice as Inge kept screwing him. Believe me, I love a hot, wet tongue in my crack. But there’s no tongue that does the job quite the way Steve’s does. And with how we were all positioned I was able to lean over and lick Chris’s ass while Jens, below him, kept sucking his cock. There’s something about licking while getting licked that always somehow hits the spot for me.

“Hey, Inge? Pull out of me for a minute, will you?” I heard Steve tell the lusty Danish teen girl fucking his ass. I’m sure she pulled out reluctantly. Now Steve lifted my ass high while on my knees like this, then gave my butt a sharp slap with the flat of his hand to let everyone know what he was up to. Next he worked some lube into the cleft and began to sensually, expertly ream out my hole.

“Oh baby!” I said, turning my head, nearly panting, “do it to me!

And he did it alright, spreading me open, taking aim, and smoothly driving every rigid inch of his cock right up my ass, all the way in until I could feel his balls slapping against my cheeks. Two boys had already been fucked here tonight; now it was time for some girl ass to be fucked,mine to be fucked.

“Ah yes, do it, do it to her!” Inge urged excitedly, gazing closely.

“She loves it up the ass,” Steve told Inge, “don’t you, Jade?”

“Love it? I fuckin’crave it!” I barked.

There’s nothing like it, that beautifulviolation and deep intimacy which a good, thorough anal fuck provides. Steve knew it, and I knew it. I let him take his sweet time reaming out my rectum, savoring every hard thrust as I gazed at the two teen boyss locked in their oral embrace. There’s something so vibrant and alive about the way Steve’s cock always feels when he forces it up my ass, not just like I’m getting fucked back there, but also having my innards sensually massaged by that stiff fuck stick of his. And to be able to gaze at two more stiff fuck sticks while he’s doing this to me? Now that was pure joy!

What was next, I asked myself? There was more ass to be fucked here, more cock to be sucked. With five lusty and overheated studs and sluts there were almost limitless variations. My mind spun as I imagined what I’d conjure up as the next act.

“Stick it back inside him, Inge,” I said, turning to her, wanting to have Stave take it while he gave it to me. She gladly obliged, playing the part of the stud now as she rammed it back up Steve’s bottom. I could feel it by the way he pushed into me now and could hear it in his groan.

“Give me your cocks, boys,” I told the two entwined cocksuckers, having them kneel by my face now and taking turns sucking them as Steve kept fucking me. Steve even leaned his face over my shoulder and took Chris’s in his mouth while I sucked Jens. Then I had them turn around and stick their bottoms in my face as I did the rounds licking more boy butt while Steve kept up the fucking.

I was like a stage director moving her characters through a scene while also being one of the characters, the lead character. Now it was time for an entirely new scene so I had everyone disengage. The guys were all caught up in a frenzy of arousal, their three cocks never losing any of their steeliness, rising straight and hard now as they had at the beginning of this orgy. There didn’t seem to be any danger of any ‘slackening’ while I plotted my next move.

“Okay, Chris. Steve opened up that cute little ass of yours. You, now, I think are ready for something a little more substantial,” I said, meaningfully stroking my massive dildo.

“And you two,” I said, turning my gaze to the teen siblings, “You two need to getfucked! Steve? I’ll take care of Chris over here; you take care of Jens and Inge, okay?”

“Sure thing, lover.”

We winked at each other, smiling two sassy smiles, partners in crime, Steve and I.

“Sit on this with your ass, Chris,” I told him, slowly, lewdly fisting my massive nine inch cock. He started to squat over me, facing me, but I told him to turn around with his back to me. I wanted to watch it go in. And that’s what he did, groaning and shuddering, slowly lowering his body and impaling himself as I held open his pretty tanned buttocks, watching the thick dildo penetrate his ass.

Meanwhile Steve had the teen siblings get on elbows and knees right next to each other, both looking over their shoulders at Steve, keen to see what he would do next. And what he did was slap an ample amount of grease between Inge’s cheeks as she reached back to pull the leather dildo strap aside, then her brother’s, greasing them up for the kill

“You want my cock up your ass, Inge?”

“Yes,yes! Yes!” she gasped enthusiastically.

“How about you, baby brother?” Steve sneered at Jens.

“Yah, my brother too,” Inge answered eagerly for her younger sibling.

Steve flashed that sexy, horny gaze of his as he first drove his cock up Jens’s uplifted ass, then up his sister’s. I loved it! Watching him take his sweet time fucking those two teen assholes while the third teen rode my immense cock with his own.

“Suck Chris’s cock, Jens,” I demanded, seeing that by just stretching his neck a little, Jens could take Chris’s cock in his mouth while he was getting fucked. Steve’s cock was at the moment clenched by a tight boy asshole, with Chris’s enjoying the warmth of an engulfing mouth. Jens needed to reach down with his own hand to tend to his achingly stiff penis while Steve kept pummeling his bottom. Now I thought to myself that Chris, alone of the five of us, had not yet had a chance to fuck anybody.

So, while Steve was driving it into Inge’s sassy young bottom, I wagged a finger at Jens while reaching around to hold Chris’s cock as he rode my big rubber one.

“Hey Jens? Why don’t you sit on this?” I said, reaching around to take hold of Chris’s very stiff prick.

For a moment he looked befuddled, then smiled, getting up off elbows and knees and turning around, squatting, lowering himself as I held Chris’s cock in my hand, aiming the tip right at Jens’s vivid and now well-fucked asshole.

“Oh I love my baby brother, he’s just avery, very nasty boy,” Inge cooed teasingly as she watched her brother impale himself on Chris’s cock.

“Well if you love your baby brother so much, Inge, why don’t you lean over andsuck his cock!” Steve hissed at the teen he was fucking, pushing her face down to take Jens in her mouth while he kept riding Chris and Chris kept riding me, two teen boys on top of me, each taking a cock up the ass, one real and one rubber.

Listening to the three of them, Steve and the two teens, I sensed they were close. The question now, and it was a challenging one, was how should they cum? Or how should I let them cum. One thing I knew for sure was that I was definitely going to have Steve take a load. I’d been daydreaming about this for weeks, not just getting to watch Steve suck a cock and get fucked, but to make that cock cum, to see the pearly essence spilling out of the corners of his mouth or dripping out of his open ass. Playing with Steve and other men, I luxuriated in outpourings of semen, and I guessed that Inge did as well, so I decided that today the three boys should receive the final bounty of their male pleasure, each of them a share. Though one lucky boy might get more than his share. And this, then, was my quandary: who was to receive whose, and how?

Well, I quickly decided that Steve should be the lucky boy. Before this day he’d been feeding other men his pearly cum as they sucked his cock, depositing it into their well-fucked assholes. Maybe because so many barriers had been broken today, and broken so thrillingly that now, as a finale, I thought it would be exciting to see Steve take these two hard teen cocks at both ends, and make those two cocks cum, one with his mouth, sucking, and the other with his asshole, clenching and squeezing. Plus, Chris the lifeguard had yet to fuck Steve, so here would be his chance.

“Okay, boys,” I said, giving Jens and Chris a push and having them disengage, “It’s cum time.”

Then I looked over at Steve with a lewd, sassy wink.

“Steve? I know how much you must love burying that cock of yours in Inge’s tight, young ass, but would you be a good boy and pull it out of her now, please?”

He seemed as amused as he was aroused by my vivid orchestrations, pulling his cock out of the Danish beauty’s cute bottom. Here now were all three men waiting for further instructions, their cocks as rigid as they had been at the start of this orgy.

I looked directly at Steve.

“Would you be a good boy and get down there on your elbows and knees, and stick out that rugged ass of yours for us.”

I looked over at Chris.

“And Chris? I know how much you enjoyed having Steve bury his big cock up your ass, and one good turn deserves another. So would you be a good boy too and get behind Steve. Then go ahead and stick that young hard cock of yours up his ass.”

With an impish grin, Chris did exactly that, my heart skipping another beat as I now watched the gorgeous, smooth-skinned teen bury his cock inside Steve in one quick, smooth thrust. Steve groaned as he felt the young, steely penis penetrate his bottom.

“Now Jens?” I said, looking over at the cute Dane, “would you be good enough to kneel by Steve’s face and feed him your cock? I think he could use some nice hard cock to suck while his ass gets fucked.”

“Yes,yes!” Inge moaned excitedly, watching me orchestrate the new couplings.

What a sight! There was my virile, rugged lover on his elbows and knees taking one teen cock in his ass while sucking another. Just a short while ago I didn’t dare imagine I’d actually be witnessing such outrageous couplings. But now here they were unfolding before my very eyes, vividly flamboyant.

There was still one cock in the room which needed tending.

“Inge, I’d like you to get down there,” I said, pointing to Steve’s rigid penis, “and suck Steve’s cock while he sucks your brother’s.”

Inge happily scampered over and wrapped her lips around Steve’s shaft.

I, alone, had nothing to do. Nothing to do but watch, that is. And to watch the scorching sight before my eyes was quite a thrill for a confirmed voyeur like me. There’s just something about having a lover willing to try something new, having enough confidence in himself and his persona and his sexuality to dare leap familiar boundaries.

In Steve I had found a kindred spirit, an utterly sexual hedonist who craved pleasing me as much as pleasing himself. If it really turned me on to see him do it, that’s all that it took to trigger his response and his willingness. Of course the first instinct may have been to be startled, but almost instantly that startled reflex was transformed into a daring and yet compliant lust.

That was the way it was when I first proposed working one of my dildos all the way up his ass. A lot of men, suggest that to them and right away it’s, “Oh my God! You’ll think I’m a faggot!” Not Steve. He knew who he was and he was always willing to give it a go. He knew just how much I loved taking it up the ass, so why nothis ass too? He knew how much I craved wrapping my lips around a thick cock, so why nothis lips around a cock? And I was the same way, my sexuality, my desire ready to be triggered not only by my own lusts and curiosities, but Steve’s as well.

Now here I was staring at Steve as three sleek, horny teens converged on his body.

Assuming that familiar position I myself so deeply craved to assume, there he was with a hot, cute teen boy behind him, driving his big cock up Steve’s ass and another boy in front of him feeding Steve a second cock. And below, snaking beneath him, a gorgeous young Scandinavian girl devouring his own feverishly erect penis.

I knelt and brought my lips to Steve’s ear.

“Oh baby, just look at you!” I panted breathlessly, “A big cock up your ass, a big one in your mouth. You are one lucky man, you know? And now I want to see you make these two boys cum, make themcum, lover!Taste it!Feel it!”

I think Jens must’ve heard my whispers because now I could hear his breathing suddenly deepen, his body begin to quiver. I looked up and saw his eyes were closed, his brows furrowed, the striking expression animating his face that could signal either agony or ecstasy, but which I knew this time was sheer ecstasy. I reached to take hold of the shaft as Steve continued to suck his cock.

“When he cums, baby, don’t swallow it,” I whispered to Steve and at just that moment I began to feel the teen prick throb in my hand and knew he was emptying his semen into Steve’s mouth. I felt so much a part of it, knew that with each throb another jet of cum was being ejaculated between Steve’s lips. A little was now seeping out of the corner of those lips as Steve took the mouthful.

“Inge!” I said to our one female playmate, “Steve just sucked off your brother, come up here and see.”

Inge bolted up to have a look, her eyes wide with amazed arousal, Steve still sucking.

“I want you to kiss Steve now, Inge, and share your brother’s cum,” I told her as I had Jens pull away, cum now dripping from Steve’s lips as Inge immediately pressed her own lips to Steve’s, sharing her brother’s bounty. Greedily, hungrily, lewdly I watched the lusty Danish teen lick her brother’s cum out of Steve’s mouth.

“Me too,” I said, bringing my own lips down to kiss Steve’s now, then Inge’s, all three of us now sharing Jens’s cum as he just fell back on the bed, finally spent and exhausted.

All this no doubt was inspiration for Chris who now betrayed the same telltale signs as Jens had moments before, his body twitching, his eyes closed as he drove his cock deep into Steve’s ass. Then, with a series of grunts and spasms, I knew that young Chris was spilling the seeds of his orgasm, spilling them deeply. Inge and I watched excitedly as Chris emptied himself and his pleasure into the hot, humid, clenching bottom.

Calming now, his breaths easier, slower, Chris pulled out his cock.

Crazed with excitement I whipped my face down to Steve’s bottom. And what I gazed at now was Steve’s asshole, dilated and definitely well-fucked!

“Get down here, Chris!” I barked at the teen, pushing his face between Steve’s cheeks, into the heated crevice, up to the wide-open anus.

“Lick it up!” I ordered as Chris now lapped up his own cum as it spilled out of Steve’s ass. Watching the teen lapping away at the ass he had just fucked, sucking up his own cum sent me into a frenzy as I reached under the dildo harness to unabashedly strum my overheated pussy. Fingering myself, I pushed Chris’s face away with my other hand and took his place, now licking Steve’s hot, fucked ass, lapping away at the cum dripping from the open hole.

“Me too,please!” Inge begged and I let her take my place for a few laps of her own, she and I like two frisky kittens lapping up warm cream.

“And you too, Jens,” I said as he joined Chris and his sister for a taste, after which Jens and Chris fell back on the bed, the two of them exhausted, their cocks softening now.

I looked at Inge and she looked at me, our lewd, knowing smiles signaling the same thought. The two teen boys were probably done for the time being. But there was still one very hard cock in the room, and two very horny women. Before, I had decided on a finale, but now I changed my mind. I felt that today’s spectacle needed one more solid act.

“I think you two boys should go for a night time swim,” I told Jens and Chris as, a little sheepishly now, they left the room.

“And Steve?” I said, turning to my lover and his still ragingly erect cock as I unstrapped and threw aside my dildo, Inge doing the same, “it’s time for some fun with thegirls, it’s time for you to satisfy some cunt now!”