All Comments on 'Hard Time at Fenton Turrets'

by Julie20

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Great submission featuring corporal punishment in the nuddie. Voted to the max!

English roses, invariably trained at boarding school, realise the value of corporal punishment or the orgasmic alternative of surrendering virginity to dirty old men. Personally I would have picked both options, as long as it was witnessed by the entire teaching staff. Just imagine the fallout, in discussing later consentual BDSM relationships, the value of which might be beyond moral justification? Thankfully any corporal punishment is now confined to boys rather than young ladies from experiences in my youth, given only as a last resort with pants down in public. I had a client that could only achieve an erection, after a caning with a dildo inserted in his anus beforehand, orgasming before his Mistress gave him the second of his six strokes! We could only imagine his days in the English boarding school system, being anally abused in private before submitting to six of the best! Love the name of your private school Mrs Fenton, we assume?

Have you ever been pussy-whipped, for real?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting. Nothing erotic, I read to the end because I assumed the men would get their comeuppance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous