All Comments on 'Hard Times with Mom Ch. 09'

by kylewhitney

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 9 GREAT.

All 9 chapters are great. I can't wait to read the remaining chapters to this story.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
It's good but......

You are really drawing this out. How many more chapters before you think you conclude to something?

kylewhitneykylewhitneyover 14 years agoAuthor
Who else wants to get this over with?

If the consensus is that this story has exhausted its possibilities, and everyone just wants it to be over, I can easily bring it to a conclusion and end it immediately. I would prefer to let the story proceed at its own pace and end it when it feels right, but I don’t want to upset dedicated readers by dragging this out to the point that it loses its thrill.

Unfortunately, I have already submitted the next two chapters. I can either let these get posted and inflict further tedium, or I can find out if there is some way I can retract them and wrap up the series with the next chapter and we can all move on to something more satisfying.

Not to belabor the matter, but my current outline has mom and son at auntie's next chapter, on the road for a couple more chapters, then settling into their new home over the course of perhaps three chapters. So, if I held to my original intentions, you wouldn’t have a conclusion until chapter 15 or 16 (depending on how I decide to break up the last chapters). If everyone feels this is pushing it, I would be more than happy to shortcut to a resolution and put us all out of our misery.

Thanks for any and all feedback on this or any other aspects of this story. I've had a great time writing and sharing it with you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're the author

Obviously your story is being read. Readers can, of their own volition, determine when to end the story. That's simple.

You, on the other hand, admit to having further ideas you want to write. So, write them. There are those of us who enjoy the tease of a good story and aren't simply interested in a 30 paragraph masturbatory piece of junk. Some folks would bitch over a medium rare steak and a delightful wine because they are used to bologna. To each their own.

Write your story. It's what you do. You keep serving steak, we'll keep coming to the restaurant. The bologna eaters can try the local sub-shop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
By all means, continue

This has been a great series. Keep it going as long as you have more to say; at very least follow up on the foreshadowing about Rachel and her relationship with her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one of the best series in years

absolutely love your writing. please continue and let it flow at your own pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

though i'm confused, it's ok to fuck her sister but not her son? i hope he gets her straightened out. maybe he can do aunt while she goes down on mom.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I hope that he finally convinces his mom .

That her pussy belongs to him, and she should be giving it up to him and him only. I hope when they finally get to their new house, that he knocks her up. Maybe that will settle her mind and let him become her man.

Scotty209Scotty209over 14 years ago
Keep On Going

I would suggest that as long as you continue to get top votes, continue the story. By the way I just gave you a well earned top vote. So keep up the good work

I am in hopes that he gets together with Rachael before the story ends. Now that would be one hell of a party, all four of them together at the same time for some hot no holes barred sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sound like a little fag

why is he so set in fucking himself.it takes away from his manhood.he sounds like a girl.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
They Have so much to do

I think it has life in it

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
bravo

excellent what else can you say and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This Story is very Humorous

I find myself laughing @ the end of every Chapter LOL

c

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now just cuckold story

You have made this just another story about a guy to weak to stand up for his self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous