Hard Times with Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to believe that, sweetie. I want to believe it more than anything."

"Mom, you're all I ever dreamed of. You are my shining star," I said, echoing the words of the song. Yeah, I know it was corny, but at that moment it felt right. My mom hugged me tighter, letting me know it's exactly what she needed to hear. "Believe it."

With her head pressed against my heart, she whispered, "I do."

We finished the dance in silent embrace. As the song ended she looked up at me, her cheeks wet with tears, and I couldn't resist leaning down and kissing her. We stood at the center of the dance floor and kissed like two unrepentant lovers for all the world to see.

The next hillbilly tune kicked in and we finally parted. Mom was too choked up to talk, and so just motioned to her muddled makeup and rushed off to the ladies room. Aunt Linda stepped up next to me and put her arm around my shoulder.

"Looks like you got your wish, Oedipus." She slapped me on the ass, a move that was quickly becoming her trademark. "Now maybe we can get back to having some fun!" She headed toward the ladies room with an exaggerated wiggle in her step.

I returned to the bar, decided to take a walk on the wild side and ordered myself a ginger ale--straight up. A pretty girl in tight denim and fringe all over her shirt was nearby.

"Hi, how's it going," I asked just to be neighborly. She gave me the once over and wasn't impressed. Hey, I know I'm no Mr. Fantastic, but I ain't no slouch neither.

"Fine," she replied, doing her best not to encourage me any further.

"Is it always this crowded?"

"Are you, like, even old enough to be in here?" she sneered. Just then Aunt Linda and Mom arrived on the run and grabbed me excitedly.

"Get away from our man, skank!" Aunt Linda hauled me off the stool.

"We done paid fer the whole night," Mom hollered with a comical drawl, "and we're fixin' on gittin' our money's worth." They pulled me back toward the dance floor. I just shrugged in response to the girl's shocked expression as I was dragged away.

Once on the dance floor we made a spectacle of ourselves. My aunt and mom danced on either side of me, and as the music warmed up so did they. Before I knew it, dirty dancing was being redefined by these two frisky foxes, and they didn't care who was watching. Mom pressed her breasts against my back, and ran her hands all over my chest. Aunt Linda straddled my leg and got very intimate with my knee.

Reactions ranged from envy, to disbelief, to indignation (mostly from the women about the same age as my dancing partners). A couple of the younger ladies took their cue from us and joined in the raunchy display with their own men. The D.J. pumped up the juice and kept the right kind of tunes spinning for maximum heat, and before long the floor was filled with horny folks of all ages rubbing, and grinding, and pawing each other.

I couldn't wait to find out what they had in store for when we got home.

---------------------------------

As the designated driver, I got us back to my aunt's place just after midnight. Aunt Linda gave me and my mom a big kiss then tottered off to her room. Mom and I headed upstairs.

"I'm going to take a quick shower before I go to bed," Mom said when we stopped outside the guest room door.

"Want some company?"

"I would, but we both know where that'll lead us." She sounded genuinely disappointed. "I'd still feel funny about playing with you in your aunt's house."

"Aunt Linda told me that she knows what we're doing." I put my hands on my mom's waist and leaned forward touching my forehead to hers. "She won't care if I sleep in your room."

"Let's just behave ourselves for tonight. Tomorrow we'll have a hotel room all to ourselves and we can do whatever we want."

"Whatever we want?" I pressed myself against her. "I want to be inside you again, Mom." I could tell I was getting to her because it took her several seconds to compose her next words.

"I want that too, sweetie, but Mommy can't do that with you." She nearly swooned as I nuzzled her neck with feathery kisses. "Mommy will show you her pussy tomorrow night. You can look at it, and touch it, and lick it, but I can't let you put your beautiful penis inside me any more."

"I want your pussy now, Mom."

"One more night, honey, I promise. Just go to your room and masturbate your penis for now." She forced herself back from me. "Play with your cock and think about how you touched Mommy's naked body outside today in front of your aunt. Think about how we let you see our titties, and our naked asses. When you come, think about how I showed my wet cunt to you by the pool."

"I had a fun day," I said, resigning myself to spending the night alone with my cock.

"It was fun, wasn't it?" She pulled my head down and kissed me passionately. I couldn't help sliding my hand up to cup her breast. She put her hand over mine and held it there for a moment, while our tongues played across one another. Mom pushed herself away with an effort. "Okay. A cold shower for me, a quick diddle, then to sleep. Goodnight, sweetie."

She hurried to her room before she changed her mind, and left me to skulk off to Rachel's room alone. I undressed and heard Mom getting into the shower. I thought about going in there anyway, but knew I shouldn't. I considered spying on her. She might even like me to do that. I snuck over and tried the door to the bathroom, but it was locked. I heard the shower stop, and stood with my ear, and my cock, pressed against the door listening for sounds of her playing with herself.

I was out of luck. She unlocked the door and I heard her return to her room. I went in and took a quick shower and climbed into bed. I stared up at the princess canopy and wondered how often my cousin Rachel had lain here and played with herself. Or, for that matter, how many times her mom had sucked her pussy off in this bed. It was then that I realized I hadn't even taken advantage of a prime snooping opportunity.

I started with the drawer in the nightstand next to her bed and hit the jackpot right away. It was nearly empty, with just a few things left behind. Two tangled thongs, a hair clip, and a little, pink vibrator. I pulled out the thongs, one was cotton and black, the other was a silky turquoise.

I brought them to my nose, but they smelled only of fresh laundry detergent. I wasn't too disappointed. The mere idea that these panties had been wedged up my hot cousin's tight little ass was enough for me.

I pulled out the vibrator next. It was only about five or six inches long and shaped like a pink bullet with small bumps all over it. I took a sniff and could definitely detect the residual scent of pussy. I settled back on the bed with my prizes.

I dangled the silky thong over my erection, dragging it back and forth across my hard dick several times before wrapping it around my shaft. I tucked the cotton one up between my butt cheeks so they rubbed against my asshole. I then concentrated on the vibrator.

The fragrance of Rachel's pussy was faint, but unmistakable. I tested it on the tip of my tongue, but it wasn't enough. I put the very end of the vibrator in my mouth. It tasted mostly of latex, but beneath that was her most intimate essence.

I settled back on the pillows, my knees up and legs spread, and began stroking my thong-wrapped cock. I closed my eyes and eased the vibrator into my mouth, letting the flavor of my cousin's months-old cum awaken upon my tongue. I slid the small sex toy in and out between my lips, and found myself humming lightly just like my mom did when she sucked my cock. The oral sensations elevated me to a state of pure, indulgent pleasure.

"Rachel is going to come in her pants when I tell her about this."

My eyes flew open at the sound of my aunt's voice. I nearly gagged on the vibrator when I saw Aunt Linda standing in the doorway completely naked except for a strap-on dildo featuring a lifelike cock that sprang from her crotch.

"Any chance she won't find out?" I was unable to stop stroking myself as I beheld my aunt in all her natural glory.

"Not a chance, stud." She gave her own phallus a few playful jerks. "I've been dying to fuck your momma all day. Wanna watch me give it to her, or would you rather finish sucking off my daughter's little boyfriend?"

"I'll watch!" I put my toys aside and jumped off the bed. Aunt Linda put her finger to her lips, signaling me to stay quiet, and closed the door as she left.

The prospects for the night had suddenly improved immensely.

12