All Comments on 'Hard To Learn # 201'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
8" Thick

LOL thats a good one. Thats as big as most people's thighs. I just had to read the rest when I saw that. What a hook.

You could coin a new term.

'Fisting is for lightweights - I like to get thighed'

It could be a whole new genre. Loving but wimpy husband gets cuckolded by bastard amtputee who turns normal wife into a stump whore. Disclaimer - No offense intented to any amputees who may read this - Im not trying to make light of your misfortune in any way.

Very funny story & I appreciate your efforts to go all out in your satire but please remember for future chapters that subtlety has a place as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
LOOK LISA,SHIT FOR BRAINS

WHITE MEN COULD HAVE DID YOUR DUMBASS.THIS COUNTRY WAS STARTED WITH THE PUKE OF ENGLAND.THEY WERE WHITE AND THE SCUM OF THE EARTH,SO WHEN YOU FUCK UP IT YOUR FAULT AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS.80% OF BLACK MEN AND WHITE WHO CROSS THE LINE ARE HAPPY.STOP SPREADING FEAR ABOUT THINGS,YOUR SMALL MIND CAN'T HANDLE.YOU NEED TO GO TO THE MENTAL HEALTH CENTER FOR HELP.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
WOW

Good story but how sad to see people destoryed like that. All of the women, and their families lifes ars gone. This story should make men and women think about what the conscience of their fanasy could be. And how their will change their life they might find the cost is just too great.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
WOW

Good story but how sad to see people destoryed like that. All of the women, and their families lifes ars gone. This story should make men and women think about what the conscience of their fanasy could be. And how their will change their life they might find the cost is just too great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

Great story, but wish you would find a different editor, or upgrade your spell checker. You eat bread, and watch someone breed, or be bred.

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years ago
Absurdity Begets Absurdity...

A friend and I both...appraised this installment and came to similar conclusions and I mention this because I am a black male and she is a caucasian female: we both thought the work was negatively provocative, a deliberate attempt to take ignorant stabs at the entire idea of interracial relationships.

White women are not and never have been this poor subjugated strata of society to ANY group aside from WHITE males. Learn your history and sociology before taking on the mantle of "author" of a "non-fictional narrative". LITEROTICA is here for fantasy, for entertainment, for lust and for joy and this level of ridiculous---makes me wish we didn't have Free Speech---nonsense doesn't do any justice to what I believe the LITEROTICA creators were looking to establish in the site's founding.

As a writer of interracial erotica myself, I will take the Pepsi challenge against this type of---whatever---any day of the week, positive over negative ANY time. Do yourself a favor, do us ALL one, to work out your issues in the future try a therapist over Lit. Peace.

SupersammySupersammyover 10 years ago
Gud

I really liked the way the instructor instructs the girls of how lisa is getting fucked by umboo's big cock..

chloelovesfurchloelovesfuralmost 4 years ago
chloe

This stuff actually happened ? I think reading this, that your such a lucky woman. However the consequences and reality are obviously different to reading about it. It certainly stimulated my mind. The stories in this trilogy are right for length (pages) and sexy content. Thanks, Chloe (TV) x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous