Harrowing Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," Evelyn said as they reached their climax. They leaned back and fell against me. Their trashing had put me over the top and they caused me to cum inside of them. I had planned to pull out but in the heat of the moment I just couldn't stop. I caught hold of them and laid them down on the ground and held them. We started to pass into a slumber. "I'm tired, I haven't felt that way in forever," Evelyn said before nodding off. I woke up just before dawn and they were sucking me off again. Once I was hard they climbed on top of me and started to rid me. We came together just as the sun rose over the trees. Evelyn started to glow and feel warmer while the sun started to rise.

"I always wanted to be loved by someone and I finally have been. I am happy and glad you came along, thank you," Evelyn said. Tears fell down her cheeks. "After making love with you I feel so happy. I can feel something calling to me. And it is giving me a feeling like what you give me." I don't have to answer the call I can stay.

"No, you have to go. Good bye Evelyn," I said.

"I love you," Evelyn said.

" I love you too," I said. She kissed me. The sun crested over the hill and Evelyn started to break away from Alice's body up into motes of light. I tried my best to hold on to her but know that I can't.

As the sun finished rising I heard her voice one last time, it sounded like it is far away and echoed slightly. "Thank you," and even fainter "I will always love you." Alice and I watched the sun rise together in silence.

1...345678