All Comments on 'Harry, Rita, and Kelly'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I hope...

I hope this is just a young man fantasy...But in real life if this happened, he was doomed, because like mother like daughter...two whores...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
editor

you desperately need an editor, or at the very least a dictionary. You use words that have the wrong meaning over and over. Your prose is not well constructed and poorly written. Your ideas are ok but are lost in the poor grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story is unexpected and great! Remember this is an erotic story website people.

I'd love to see you finish this story. The mind boggles at the wonderful possibilities.

FYI, I'd rather read a fantastic story with a typo here and there versus the usual Literotica stories with no typos and tons of sadness, humiliation, tragety, cuckold husbands, over the top descriptions of black prowess, and uttter crap. You did really well by the reader with this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

wrong category!! maybe mature or erotic coupling. Or for the rape non consent. There was no marriage or engagement so no LW

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002over 9 years ago
good but wrong section

story should be incest not loving wives

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
It belongs in Group Sex, not Loving Wives.

Still, the title intrigued and so I read it. Not bad, overall, except that the guy was a little whiny and the otherwise hot sex was partly messed with by such unattractive details as brown shit stains on Harry's dick. I could have done without that image. Still, the developing love triangle shows promise, a lot more than typical qualitywheat work to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fool me twice??

Not bloody likely.

I now know this author, and will not read his(?) work.

Out of fairness, I will also not vote, because I haven't read it, even though I know the rating would have been 1 star.

Good luck to the rest of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It is indecent and low class to criticize.....

....what you have not read, Anon!

A great deal of QW's material challenges me. I loved this story! More, MORE!! Please add to this one, as it has more waiting to be said.

That said, and I 've chided you for this before, QW. You need editorial help. This was very rough. A war of commas and fragmented sentences, massive misspellings and broken ideas....dreadful difficult to get through.....this story, like most of your contributions, begs for a good house cleaning.

Please take more pride in your work. Revise, clean up, rewrite, adjust and polish the story. Ask for help, if you can bear it. You have an ability to convey feeling and make people seem real in your stories....but the presentation is technically very rough (almost like a rough draft) and so reduces you to an irritant for many readers.

Some will simply criticize without reading, because you make the task too difficult for them.

If you make our task more pleasant and easier to execute (by making your stories easier and more comfortable to read), you will probably experience fewer criticisms of your efforts and so the gratitude and praise will predominate.

Take the time, make the effort to smooth out your telling of a thing. It will be worth it.

Oh, and for the record, I LOVED this story. Tough as it was to read, it resonated with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Editing

Needs it, especially regarding punctuation.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Quality

Quality trash. The wheat has mold on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous