Harry's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them were moaning now and Rob finally slipped out of his boxers. For the next sixty minutes, Donna switched from cock to cock, sucking and licking. The guys played with her tits and her nipples responded to their touch, getting nice and big and hard. Watching Donna sucking these two men was the most erotic thing I had seen in a long while, and I soon found myself naked from the waist down touching my own cock. From time to time Donna would look up at me and tell me how good they tasted. Finally, Bill lifted her up off of her knees and bent her over the bed face first. He spread her cheeks and pussy with his fingers. He got down between her legs and started licking her gently all the way from her clit to her ass. Rob positioned himself in front of her and put his cock back in her mouth.

Donna started to twitch, and had an incredible orgasm as Bill licked her pussy. She took Rob's cock out of her mouth just long enough for her to beg Bill to fuck her. Bill pushed the tip of his cock up against her pussy and then grabbed onto her hips. He slowly pulled Donna towards him and his cock easily slipped inside of her hungry pussy. Donna was in heaven as Rob's cock was going in and out of her mouth and Bill was fucking her from behind. I noticed Bill start to tense up and he said he was going to cum. He pushed deep into Donna's pussy and started cumming in her cervix. She was in heaven as he drained his cock inside her. When he was finished, Donna told Bill to watch her as she sat on his friend's cock. Donna laid Rob on his back on the bed and then straddled his thighs. She bent down and gave him a passionate French kiss and slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

Soon Donna was bouncing up and down on his cock like there was no tomorrow. She came all over his cock and collapsed on his chest. Donna slid off of Rob and then took my cock in her mouth. I thrust in and out of her mouth four times before I began to cum, I was so excited. It was so hot watching me cum in Donna's mouth that Scott began to cum himself. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and continued to jerk myself off all over her face and tits. By this time, Bill was hard again and Donna looked at him and said, "I bet you want to cum in my mouth too!"

She got back on her knees and gave Bill the wettest deepest blowjob you can imagine, until he started to cum again. This time she kept his cock in her mouth and swallowed his entire load. We stayed around for a few more hours, all of us fucking her again, including Scott this time. When we left, Donna looked at me and her husband and said, "So do you want your turns now?"

We both looked at her and smiled. She even apologized for being such a slut. I said it was hot watching her and she just smiled and said, "I wasn't sure how you'd react, especially since I fucked two strangers. Scott is used to my activities, but I don't want you to think badly of me!"

In some warped, weird way I understood what she meant!

Harry

12