All Comments on 'Harsh Training'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another please

I'd love to see another chapter where the girls are sold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am unsure of this

I normally do not write here, but this story is bothering, and abusive.. Please let stories develop with a good theme. This was a different story that I do not like. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suggestion?

I was expecting more of a twist to happen with Ravenna. Since she seemed so curious I was sorta hoping for her to somehow find out about Khalil, especially when he kissed the slave with tenderness. It would've been nice to have gotten a bit of drama mixed in the story and then have a sequel to this where Ravenna is heartbroken over seeing the kiss and seperates from Khalil so he must find a way to get her to love him again, be it love or force. I still think the story was nice and hope to see more from you.

Venetian_Girl26Venetian_Girl26over 6 years ago
Definitely dark...but Hot

Agree with the other reviewer - wouuld have liked more of a twist... really dark at times and yet this totally turned me and my boyfriend on. After we read it he fucked me so hard and spanked me.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Not my ending

Call me a romantic, but none of these stories end well until the guys like Khalil end up with a bullet in the brain. I don't mind a little rough sex and reluctance to be overcome plays fine, but human traffickers deserve one and only one outcome... painful and final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for posting this as noncon and not trying to dress it up by claiming it is bdsm. The dichotomy of evil and the appearance of good is what gives this any interest. The raping of the kidnapped women is horrible and yet mundane. No doubt if his wife discovered the truth, he would get rid of her via his connections. He might shed a solitary crocodile tear, but he'd welcome the next group of victims with no further thought for his lost 'love'.

Evil smiles at us every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Juxtaposition

I really enjoyed the juxtaposition of the roles from caring husband to depraved Master, this goes beyond BDSM and is almost as if it has become a normality which all he wants is to shelter his wife from showing his protective side as well as the cruelty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)