All Comments on 'Harvest'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good job

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow, fucking hot!

Id live too meet up with Ashley. What a little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nasty crap

Start to finish. Damn Brits!

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 8 years agoAuthor
@ anon, re Damn Brit

I'm an Australian you drongo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 pure sex

great story , don't you think so asshole of LIT? Doesn't it remind you of you and your wife. Oh sorry ex wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

LusciousLoralieLusciousLoralieabout 8 years ago
Mmmm

This has all my favorite things. Anal, double penetration, reluctant blow jobs, and "light incest" as you called it. The last page was the best part for me. It made me so wet that I just had to touch myself while reading it.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 7 years ago

Great story Charlie! Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Guess Margaret was right about this whore all along.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Not only was it a great erotic yarn but I loved the backdrop of a remote Australian grain farm and the description of the landscape, the life and the characters. I even tried to nail down the location on Google Maps. This is Literotica at it’s best! 5 stars and added to my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: Charlie4B @anon, Re Damn Brit Same difference. Australia was first settled by convicts from Britain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nem hiszem hogy ez egy életszerű történet ! A való életben egy ilyen zárt vidéki közösségben hamar kiderülne ez a fajta undorító "kuplerájhoz" hasonlító életmód,s hamar véget vetnének ennek! Nem volna szabad ilyet leírni sem ,mert ez le degradálja az ottani ausztrál emberek életét és nagyon nehéz életmódját! Sajnálom ez még pontot sem érdemel!

Bri29Bri2911 months ago

Wow that is a dark story ….

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight6 months ago

I enjoyed this tale, although it contained several misspelled words, so I would respectfully suggest that you have an editor run through it to fix them. I will give you 4 stars because of I enjoyed the premise, especially the father-in-law making his daughter-in-law his secret bitch. It's a shame that Justin turned out to be such an SOB; otherwise, I might have enjoyed him walking in on his wife and dad and joining in to turn the kinkiness up a notch. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...