All Comments on 'Hate Thy Neighbor'

by Emotional

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly one of the best romance stories I've read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pleasant read! Thanks for writing it. Ya kinda knew where it was going from the beginning but the writing sucked you in for the ride. Great job!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

Very nicely done! Made my morning. Cheers. Frankie

Cali_LoveCali_Loveover 1 year ago

Excellent, super fun read. Not often when I read a dedication to one’s spouse on lit which lends to the honesty. Thanks for your efforts and for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't stand your main character from the jump. Hated him after the first page so I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful story. Loved It

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On page 4, I have to stop and comment on the depth and richness of the Carson character. It's pretty transparent where the story is going but the author is firmly establishing the basis for our characters deserving what's in store. Also loving the non gratuitous sex approach to storytelling. And yet it's very sensual in a deeply emotional way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, l finished what I consider one of the greatest love stories I have ever read on this site. In Comparisons to the cuck crap that's populating the site lately,, this seems realistic. Love how Carson comes to the realization that meaning less sex is just that and he recognizes his desire for a more substantial destiny. Bravo to MrEmotional for crafting such a delightful reprieve for the overabundance of guys looking forward to sucking another guys cum from his cheating slut wife's fetid, diseased cunt.

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbullyover 1 year ago

This was really cute, I loved it. I'm a big fan of enemy-to-lovers story. One thing I would have liked to see is more of the enemy phase.

Car6555Car6555over 1 year ago

Loved it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. A great feel good romance with very lovable characters. Keep up the good work and use that talent as a story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would Tina want to get with such a giant man whore?

mrsemotionalmrsemotionalover 1 year ago

Loved it ! Thanks for the dedication, it filled my heart with love. Keep writing my love, you have awesome stories and well on your way to fulfilling an item on your bucket list.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Fantastic loving romantic story. I've enjoyed all your stories but I think this might your best yet

Your characters were great.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing! Loved it. From a romanticly inclined guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite having found your stories very recently, you have already become one of my favorite authors on this site. Thank you for all your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A truly enjoyable romance. Great build up to the love developed by Tina and Carson. Thank you for this gift. K

BrasskittyBrasskittyover 1 year ago

Loved it, Emotions well designed, Please continue romancing with words and characters...

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

I liked it, but the characters don't seem to have many obstacles to overcome - both fantastically good looking, both high earners, super well adjusted kids, no ex- in the picture etc

I think the author's style is plodding - the there are some authors on this list who could bring the characters and action more alive - 4 stars

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcover 1 year ago

This story has solidified a position in my top ten and it will be hard to knock out of that position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5* for a prime piece of Hallmark erotica!

jwoozjwoozover 1 year ago

Loved it! What a great story. Wish it would have been 10 more pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have ever read here. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet story, always enjoy your characters and the nuances. Well done!

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerover 1 year ago

Great story. I hope to read more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome! Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bro I felt like I was on wattpad truly a good read

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

Exceptional story!

alwayshomealwayshomeover 1 year ago

What a lovely story! Well deserved 5 stars. More like this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“each side held a picture of Carson and I”

I’m sure each side held a picture of Carson but I am not sure rich side held a picture of I.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Well written and a true romance without any nasty twists to spoil it. Thanks

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you!

kuu123kuu123over 1 year ago

enjoyed it a lot but the moment they got together the plot felt incredibly rushed and it kinda took me out of it.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Not much to say but thanks for a really good story.

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

I re-read this story and enjoyed it just as much. Well written and plausible. Two people who lead different lives were able to fall in love and form a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another awesome story! Thanks! Please keep writing

SayDSayDover 1 year ago

Loved it so much.

SunloverSunloverover 1 year ago

This is an excellent story. I loved it. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and share it. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very engaging story with interesting characters. The writing was strong, with only minor glitches. Here’s a tip that might work on the I/me distinction. For example, “…each side held a picture of Carson and I.” Leave out the “Carson and” and see how awkward the phrase becomes! That’s one way to see why it needs to be “Carson and me.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Please keep writing!!

Gumby603Gumby603over 1 year ago
Fantastic Story@

Loved every moment. Great job 👏

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

WOW!!!! Great story 5 stars!!!!!

Maybe a part 2 ( a baby )

Bob_the_TurtleBob_the_Turtleover 1 year ago

An intriguing tale, with a reasonable plot and likeable and believable characters. The writing was crisp and very readable, and the dialog came across and realistic and natural.

I mostly stayed "captured" by the narrative except for two points that caused me to want to spit out the hook. The children seemed a little young to be fending for themselves, and the speed at which a corporation caved in and paid her bills and negotiated.

But a fun read, and worth 5 stars!

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

Great work. It’s tough to develop a plot that hasn’t seen a thousand attempts, but this is original enough and creative enough, with good execution, to really stand out. I have seen corporations cave quickly when they’re dead to rights and at risk of a much more severe financial hit. Hotels in particular are very averse to negative press. My one nit is a wish for more attention to the ending. You could have had fun with comic dialog between the father, Carson and the little girls over dinner. A missed opportunity, In my opinion, but a problem common to a lot of stories. Writers but a lot of thought into the beginning and middle and the rush through the ending. However, to paraphrase the food manager of a dorm I once inhabited, the main course may be so so if the desert is spectacular. Its all about how you leave your customers feeling at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Slut gets pregnant at 17yrs and is also an irresponsible parent by leaving 2 young girls home alone without even considering a babysitter, a role she unilaterally gave Carson

ThunderloverThunderloverabout 1 year ago

Great storyline, I have seen relationships start similar to this in real life and you have told this story perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it!! Wonderful yarn and great job telling it!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 1 year ago

Damn. Too.... well crap. Too much moisture in my eyes. Ok. At least a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story all the way

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

You are a great storyteller. Thank you.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Wow, This a Great Romantic Story, Great Writing, made me almost shed a tear a time or two. Hallmark Movie quality! % stars for a great effort. Thanks so much. #Buster2U

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your skill and imagination

HassieHassieabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story by a talented wrier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Third time reading it, amazing job!

BigjohnpBigjohnpabout 1 year ago

What a great story keep writing them just like that

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961about 1 year ago

You had me from the first page. Loved the story, the pace ,and the characters. Well fleshed out with enough info to "get" the characters. KUDOS!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SECOND TIME READING IT. AS WONDERFUL AS THE FIRST.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A wonderful love story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You used a good device in the creepy man but I missed extra conflict when you didn't bring him back to create more tension.

gbamin9gbamin911 months ago

I loved your story! You are such a great writer. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent read, great characters and believable situation / storyline. But what happened to the weirdo hanging round the building?!

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 months ago

Bad stuff first: all writing is pastiche but this sometimes felt a bit forced.

I would have loved for that storm to have been the force that drove them together rather than a keg.

Ok. Now good stuff.

Super cute, great dialogue, consistent and engaging tone and the family vs. practicality and the many forms of love intimacy and sex all confusingly jumbled really made for an excellent read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who don't like a happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great Story... I loved it. The one thing is the common misconception about workers comp. While workers comp does only pay a percentage (set by the state), the thing that people don't realize is the because it is not subject to federal taxes it usually works out close to normal wages. Forcing the hotel to pay 100 percent would gain her very little of anything because that would have to be paid outside of the workers comp system and would be taxable.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar9 months ago

A very good Romance story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A beautiful story, five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done. Might have shortened it a bit, but all’s well that ends well. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this is well written. I have not read your other stories but if this is any indication of your abilities you need to considered becoming a romance novelist for a living. I honestly believe women would go crazy over your work of this style.

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggis7 months ago

Not my usual thing but I have to say I loved it.

Will be looking at more of your stories.

With anticipation.

LovesDancingLovesDancing7 months ago

Beautifully written.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban7 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I just stumbled across it and the title sort of grabbed me. There's so much to like here. Thank you... and keep writing! BRB

Crazy_papaCrazy_papa6 months ago

Beautiful story! I love the romance!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that was lovely. I liked the style of alternating between the protagonists periodically, offering more than just one viewpoint as the events unfolded. I also felt the acceleration towards the end, which built anticipation quickly. Very enjoyable style. I do wish there was a bit more to the story but hey, it's a happy ending it seems.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yessssss. I'm going to Party Hard, staying drunk as much as possible. Screw as much as the resulting Budweiser Droop allows. Damn the STD's! Then settle down and be the model husband. What a nasty little sod.

fatemehtkfatemehtk6 months ago

A very emotional story. I loved it. One of the best I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best story so far

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

Beautiful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really liked this. Perhaps you could get help with the grammar aspect? The errors distract from the story telling… still gave it a 5, though.

BlueFox007BlueFox0075 months ago

Wonderful. Thank you for one of the best love stories I’ve read on this site. After seven years of courtship and 61 years of marriage, I know something about love and commitment. This was as close to the evolution of love as a story could be. Thank you. I’ll now share this with my wife and sweetheart. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautiful story. The only part that has me scratching my head is the first time they had sex. He was stroking in to her and increasing the depth 2 inches per stroke and it took 10 strokes to give her it all. That means 20 inches total. Oh my!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story Read all your work and looking for more, you are a great writer keep up the great work mate!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ruined with poor grammar

SantanaRoseSantanaRose3 months ago

Wish I can find someone like Carson

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for a lovely and heartwarming story.

EegletechEegletechabout 2 months ago

This has just become my all time favorite story

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 month ago

Well done. Five big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Truthfully, I found it hard to believe Carson's quick turnaround from womanizes to one-woman-man.

I wondered how someone with so little respect for the woman he was dating at the beginning of the story could flip so quickly into super-Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm wondering what the HR manager's beef was with Tina? All in all, a great story.

aa028848aa02884825 days ago

Strange similarities to my wife and I

adrianstoneadrianstone22 days ago

Stop looking for a fly in the ointment.

It's a story and, like life, it can be illogical.

I like the story

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Men, meat, fire ... good. Loved it. Thanks, Wieliczka

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This is a 5 star story. Thanks for sharing. I am going to follow up the comment by Anonymous 9 months ago with regard to Workers' comp. Work comp is a no fault system, which any HR director would know and wouldn't have made some big deal about negligence of the employee. I am a workers comp lawyer. I have seen cases where the worker decided the best way to clear out an obstruction in a machine is to stick his hand in there to get it out, thereby losing fingers, sometimes even the whole hand. If stupidity of the worker was a defense, those would be the cases that wouldn't get paid, but it is not. Doesn't matter whose fault the accident is, the claim gets paid. And any national big chain hotel would have HR people who would know that and would also know it is very ILLEGAL to do what the HR person did in this story. Nonetheless, as I said at the beginning the romance in this story is top notch and this is a 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmotional@Emotional
I have been a life long reader. I have had stories bouncing around in my head for years, so finally decided to put some of them on paper. Brittany Buckles 2nd edition has just been published. It is approx 8,000 words longer than the original. Hope you enjoy it. Check out ...