Hate You, Want You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gghg- why- please, Con, come on, don't- don't tease me, please, please!" Dave keened, grasping frantically at Connor's shoulders.

"Tell me exactly what you want, and how you want it." He licked his lips, and as an afterthought, added, "And who you want it from."

Dave blinked up at him, red faced and teary eyed. "I-I want you, Connor, I want- I want you to fuck me hard, as hard as you can, o-okay? I... I want you to fuck me senseless. I-I need it."

That was the shit. Still keeping a steady slow pace, Connor groaned, "You're my little slutty boy toy, aren't you?"

"Y-yeah," Dave agreed, nodding desperately as he tried to push his hips up against Connor's.

"Say it. Say that you're my slutty boy toy, and that you belong to me, and that you can't- mmm, fuck, say that you can't live without my cock." Connor felt his dick twitch at the very thought of Dave saying something like that, and he was just barely holding himself back anymore.

Dave looked away, evidently humiliated even more so than before, but after a moment, he murmured, "I-I'm your slutty boy toy, a-and I belong to you... And, I can't live without your dick, Con. So... Please?" He lifted his hips slightly, gazing up at his fellow artist with lustful need.

"Shit," Connor panted, losing himself. "Shit!"

Almost instantaneously, he began to fuck at his full potential, slamming his cock deep into Dave at an alarmingly rapid rate. He could hear his huge balls, full of cum, slapping against Dave's ass cheeks as he pounded him into his desk. Dave was crying and begging and moaning with every thrust. His legs wrapped around Connor's torso and Connor used the slightly deeper position to his advantage, making sure to reach as far as he could. This seemed to pretty much do the trick, as Dave's pleading reached a higher octave, and he arched his back.

"CONNOR!" He wailed, squirting all over his dick.

Connor couldn't take it anymore. With grit teeth, he moaned out Dave's name one final time before cumming hard inside of his tight pussy. His thick, creamy cum flooded Dave's insides. Connor continued to pump it out, riding his orgasm for as long as he could as he filled Dave up with his virile seed. Being that he hadn't cum in a long, long time, it actually overflowed, gushing out around his cock and dripping out the entrance of Dave's pussy.

Connor pulled out, watching in perverse interest as his semen leaked from Dave's cunt, dripping onto his failed storyboards. Dave stared at the ceiling in a senseless daze, proving to Connor that he'd done good on his promise.

"From now on," Connor told him, brushing a finger over Dave's cheek, "You're my sex slave. You got that?"

Still out of it, Dave nodded complacently, content to accept whatever he was told. Connor grinned. Just the way he wanted it.

The following day, Connor was hard at work on his new and improved boards. They were coming out much more fluidly this time; the direction of motion was clear and flowed smoothly. He was pretty proud of the improvement. As he was revising, Bella stopped by to check up on him.

"Lookin' good!" Bella gestured towards his work as she peered over the wall of his cubicle. "That's totally how I imagined the scene would go. By the way, have you seen Dave anywhere? I have to run some scripts by him, but I haven't seen him all morning."

Connor's leg twitched and he smiled up at her with a soft shrug. "He said he had to restock the traditional supplies or something. He'll probably be back real soon though."

She nodded in response and left him to his duties. Once she was out of sight and Connor was sure he had relative privacy, he scooted back to peek under his desk. Dave, who was crouched between his legs with a rather pouty expression, continued to suck him off fervently.

He pulled back to take a breath and muttered, "You're close, right Con? I gotta get back to work..."

Connor patted his head gently for a moment, before grabbing him by his curly locks and forcefully guiding his mouth back onto his swollen cock. "Yeah, just... Mmm... Take it deep into your throat again."

Dave's eyelashes fluttered as he did what he was told, and Connor listened intently to the sounds of his soft gags and whines. He sucked in a long breath and, as soon as he felt Dave's throat constrict around the head of his dick, he came hard. Dave whimpered and choked as his mouth was filled with more of that creamy cum. Connor pulled back with a deep, satisfied sigh, and admired Dave's breathless expression as the trans man swallowed.

"Good boy," Connor softly cooed, stroking a thumb over Dave's bottom lip. "I'll fuck you later tonight, don't you worry."

"Yeah," Dave responded with a tired voice as he shakily crawled out from under Connor's desk. "Just, don't tell anyone about any of this, o-okay?"

"Wouldn't dream of it." Connor laughed, and slapped Dave's ass as he was leaving.

End

12