All Comments on 'Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 03'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SaberySaberyalmost 5 years ago
great

the action between them start to pick up

boobfuckerboobfuckeralmost 5 years ago

Absolutely Awsome!!! Can't wait to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Great chapter, hoping to see Brittney and her father get in on the action soon.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Very yummy 😋

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

Steve1613Steve1613almost 5 years ago
well written

I like the pace and direction of the story. Will the father and daughter get involved?

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimealmost 5 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks for a great wonderful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great work

finished reading the dark stone collection, awesome story. enjoyed immensely.

looking forwards to Haunting of Palmer Mension, please keep up the great work.

Thanks alot :^)

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
More on the way

Thank you all for your supportive comments!

Chapters 1 - 6 are complete. Chapters will arrive about three weeks apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LF similar stories

Guys do you know any similar stories to this one and Dark Stone?

I will be glad for any tip :)

LimaCharlieLimaCharliealmost 5 years ago
Very good story, great plot developnent..............

I very much enjoy the mixture of Victorian and modern times. It is very satisfying to find a writer that will take their time to allow the situation to evolve.

Please keep the story going.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienalmost 5 years ago
This one of the best stories here!

You have written an amazing piece of literature. I cannot wait for the next few chapters. 5 stars for all the chapters.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I love your use of 19th century dialogue. Feel bad for poor George though. What did he do to deserve his situation. Another 5 Stars!

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

Poor mummy that wicked boy taking you for a ride. Perhaps next time the ride will be on that monumental tool, but only if you are a very good mummy. Look after each other, I'm sure your reward will be in heaven. Whilst Daniels may well be in Brittney. What a lucky boy. And five stars. Looking forward to the next chapter, fortunately I just have to turn over the page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous