All Comments on 'Have a Go'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Scamp Potential Abounds in ' Flash ' Story Only to Skitter Off in Ditch.

this could have been very good. The initial part of the ' reluctant ' seduction was pretty droll and quite sexy. Candi sold herself too cheaply though. I would have enjoyed this much more, if she made the smug but amusing narrator work much harder for his illicit carnal satisfaction. Did the author have a bus to catch ?

I really would have liked to see this go in a noir " The Postman Always Rings Twice " or " Double Iindemnity "vein. Maybe next time.. Perhaps the author will set his sight higher. Woulda, coulda. This could have been good. Very good. Maybe next time.

James the obtuse but forceful husband's character could have been etched deeper. Credit where credit is due though. Ashson can write some smooth talking scoundrels . No doubt about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Right. All you really need to do is go up to a stranger and pull her clothes off and have sex with her.

Because that's what all women want isn't it? Only in your fucking stupid dreams you douchebag. Have you even MET a woman? Do you have any idea how they would react if you pulled a stunt like that? You'ld end up in prison with a sex offender status you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a bullshit story/not in this lifetime could a women succumb to this event.

You call this a story, such a weak story line. Just not believable ,the chance of something like this happening is like trying to win the lottery .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Nice erotic story. But Lord.... was right. You should have slowed down during the actual seduction segment. Thanks though for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is nothing more then the daydream of 30 something who can't seem to get away from moms basement and computer. Obviously written by someone who has no idea how to seduce women or anything about them. It really reads like a 15 year olds idea of what might work. Kinda creepy to be perfectly honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

What is it with Literotica? Everyday they post this cucky loser humiliation crap and apparently refuse to identify and post the other side favored by many readers. Both Irondragon and Stangstar06 as well as JPG have posted on sol yet nothing here. QHML1 has a LW story dated today on his profile but it is not listed in the days production. Lit your bias is showing. Stop and post everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To your 2 cents.

It's because we're trying to get rid of the whining fucking closet-cucks like yourself. So fuck off to sol and stay there.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Hey! Not a bad read. Simple, to the point, reasonably well written and more than a little amusing. Enjoyed the hell out of it.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Not the first time ashson has let me down

with his bull in a china shop seduction technique. Ffs! We know when we start one of your stories she's gonna get fucked so pack a little more clay around it dude. 3*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Cheating Whore

She was a shy cheating whore wife. Enough said.

timviztimvizover 10 years ago
Some......

people just deserve each other

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 10 years ago
Cute

Candi is a perpetual ingenue. I like her and the quickie.

Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfection

Loved it the vivid imagery from the words sparked me intrest but it's missing something

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU WIN SOMETHING SO EZ-LY

your either lucky or have been set-up..TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Force

Ashon never wrote a story without a little rape.in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whiners

What a bunch of wankers. It was a fun little story about a hot sexy wife that was outwitted by a man that could read her. I think it’s great.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Nice story. I love her thinking she has things under control as she gets “talked” out of her clothes. I’ve seen women seemingly unable to put up a defense get taken advantage of by men who get what they came for. It’s exciting to see her weakening and letting him have what he wants. Eventually responding and having an orgasm for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous