All Comments on 'Have My Cake and Eat it Too'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
mustang123mustang123about 4 years ago
OMG

AWESOME I was hard from the first word ,Thank you for your story

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
WOW!!!

Yet another MountainDewMan masterpiece. keep them coming please.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago

I'll say it again, MDM is the MVP of literotica so far in 2020. He's definitely on his way to legend status. If he's not there already

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
wow

just wow hope you dont mind but my wife and i are going to use this kinda like a script for some play time

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Having seen my wife go through menopause, I know exactly what Faye was going through as I saw it firsthand. Hot fucking story! It's great as a stand alone story but if you were to do a followup, maybe bring the 21 yr old daughter into it so she can take care of the dad in a tender romantic way while mom is getting ravaged by the son. Five stars and a favorite point!

BwincflBwincflabout 4 years ago
Wonderful fantasy romp

Thank you for giving your readers another well written escape into the world of sexual gratification. I have the libido of a horny teenage and the capability of a 72 yo man. Your stories let think of what I remember it was like when I could perform. If possible I would like for you to pen a story of an ED suffering man who finds a moment of sheer sexual bliss at the hands of a younger woman who rocks his world. Again thanks for the fantasy of actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The daughter?

I think it would be hot to involve the daughter that was mentioned in the start. Something like having her walk in on Faye and Dewey just going at it in the kitchen

(I know that's a bit plain but I'm not a writer)

bucco40bucco40about 4 years ago
Another Chapter?

I wonder if you could add a 2nd chapter. Have the daughter catch Dewey and mom then give mom a new experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
Loved it

But does the person always have to have a giant cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wifes gonna love it

My wife's kind of story. She will love it. Thanks

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrabout 4 years ago
Two thumbs up!

Your mother and son stories just keep getting better and better. Please don’t stop!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Another hot incest take from the master!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 4 years ago
What about the sister

Where did the sister go? Did she just disappear? She seemed in the opening salvo that that that she would also be a player in this awakening.

Does dad get to relieve his stress with her, or three way with mom, son and her, or family orgy for breakfast?

I like others, feel that the need for monster cocks is always over played in these stories. Just the fact that that mom and some are ravaging each other on the taboo and and 7/8" slightly longer size would be sufficient to give mom the extra heat to drive want.

I love your stories except for the unreal dicks. And occasional slip in editing: Dewey was nude, but slipped of boxers in last scene in kitchen with mom and dad. Never much to that can't be fixed by the reader, but some people could get irritated by little slips like this. Keep up the great work!!!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Who or what is a Dewey?

It/he/she just suddenly appeared from nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So...

...which is it - Fay or Faye?

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
Loved it

read the other comments and yes some stuf could have been better, but i saw this stuf after reading the comments.

Just loved the story with or without miner mistekes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Continue

OldtoadOldtoadalmost 4 years ago
Mistakes??

Somebody said there were mistakes?

The only mistake was not adding another chapter,

But then every good story teller knows,

Always leave them wanting more!...

Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

So sexy so intense, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck!!!

Another cuck story.

No matter the setting, when a so called “man” watches another man fuck his wife, he’s just a wimp cuckold.

One star because there are no minus stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish menopause always worked that way.

My wife lost absolutely all desire for sex of any kind.

Only the threat of divorce caused her to relent & give me oral sex.

And the only reason I threatened divorce was that I wouldn’t give up sex & I wouldn’t cheat.

I thought we could just go on living together without the official sanction of marriage.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 2 years ago

Her son raped her. Her husband conspired to commit it. She needs to walk away from this marriage and her son for her mental health. Someday especially after the heat dies down she will be ashamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Intense and volcanic

Hubby needs to have her as much as he wants, and more

While this was sexy, hubby ... abdicating .. was almost awful. We are told he was not enough for her current passion, which is really different from not wanting her at all.

This drastic solution should be *extra* not a replacement.

This feels like a plot hole, so to speak, in a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just trash.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Average story with a saturated plot line. And oh yeah; how was the son able to walk into the kitchen in the nude and then "pull the waistband of his boxers" down?

TexMan1970TexMan19707 months ago

I didn't like this story at all. His wife is suffering from menopause and her husband can't/won't give her what she needs. Instead he pushes his son to "rape" her and refuses to help. This is a divorce/lawsuit waiting to happen!

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

excellent..loved it,,

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Was well written but could have been so much more. First of all, mom wasn't raped, she was just a bit reluctant. However, she was apparently very slow too as after the first run in with her son in the kitchen, in front of her husband, she should have known Tom was in on her son's action plan.

As some others have said, I expected Dewey, and his sister, to join Tom for a real birthday celebration. Mom could have been made airtight if her daughter used a strap-on on mom's ass while mom sat on Dewey's cock and mom could be sucking Tom. Now, that would be having her cake and eating it too! Maybe for Faye's 60th!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous